Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Capturing and Editing Video > Avisynth Usage

Old 2nd January 2017, 06:49   #1  |  Link
vcmohan

modPlus plugin for avisynth+

modPlus , a new plugin to work with avisynth+ r2347 is now available for down load on my plugins page. There are 9 functions in this. All are thread safe and accept all bit depths and float inputs. Restrictions if any, are mentioned in the detailed description which can be seen by clicking the name above. The functions were available as separate plugins for avisynth 2.5, 2.6 having slightly different names.
Code:
Functions:
1.Median
2.GBlur
3.MBlur
4.minvar
5. Morph
6.SaltPepper
7.SegAmp
8.TweakHist
9.Veed
10 Fan
11 Neural
These functions modify the pixel values on different criteria to suppress noise, or aid in suppressing noise in conjunction with other functions / plugins. All these are now in one plugin, hence the name. While upgrading some parameters were altered from the original versions and hence changed names.

Bug reports and suggestions for additions are welcome.

Last edited by vcmohan; 25th August 2017 at 17:39. Reason: added 2 new functions and updated
vcmohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th April 2017, 07:17   #2  |  Link
vcmohan

A new function Morph has been added to this plugin. Using morphological principles image can be dilated or eroded or opened or closed. In addition a median filtering function is also included. Use of this median filter as a pre processor to dilate or erode or open or close is preferable.
Old 25th August 2017, 17:38   #3  |  Link
vcmohan

I have now added two functions : Fan and Neural to this plugin. Fan is improved version of FanFilter (of 2.5) and works better. I have posted a script in a thread of eliminating single frame white streaks. This can also be used for attenuating regular freq noise and random noise.
Neural is a ANN function. Given input and a target output having some unknown linear relationship, it learns through a number of iterations and results look good. Recently posted @ingoldie thread Original and result videos I used with good result.
Old 26th August 2017, 07:46   #4  |  Link
hello_hello

Thank you!
hello_hello is offline   Reply With Quote