Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Capturing and Editing Video > New and alternative a/v containers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18th January 2007, 10:36   #10  |  Link
bob0r
Pain and suffering

I deleted that source file, i am working on the.recruit.ts 16gb from BBC-HD now, i am trying to cut a none working sample from that.

On my own (clean) captures h264tsto works .ts to .mkv, on this weird cut into 4 pieces .ts it does not, so i hope this will do, else you just need to copy and join the sample as many times till mkvmerge fails

I am converting all my .ts files to .mkv, some way or another... i cant stand skipping a .ts and wait 30 seconds for it to continue :O)

Ofcourse i will do this 1x, mirror all files, and never wait again!

Edit:
I am uploading test.h264 842 MB (883,053,919 bytes) to your ftp, this one does this.....
Arg while i am typing this, it did manage to create the file.

So it seems if the file is too big, there is a memory leak or something, you as programmer should be able to make a 4+GB file out of my 50mb sample, just copy copy copy and join them all.
Can't do much more here....

You may delete test.h264

Last edited by bob0r; 18th January 2007 at 10:42.