Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.


Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Video Encoding > MPEG-4 Encoder GUIs

Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23rd June 2010, 19:04   #1  |  Link
Registered User
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3
Blaze - x264 GUI

Blaze is a new GUI for x264, specifically designed to provide end users and video converters a platform to encode video efficiently and easily. Blaze is full featured x264 encoder with about 90% commands coverage, the rest 10% is achieved from a custom option in the application(just for now). Blaze has got over with Betas and Testing and is out now.

Blaze maintains a rich user interface without eating any system resources that can slow down x264 video encoding.

UPDATE v1.0.3: 1. Added Jobs.
2. DragDrop for VideoFiles added in Query Window.
3. Pause/Resume functionality added in Encoding Window.
4. Taskbar ToolbarButtons added in Encoding Window.
5. Minor Bug Fixes.


Video Input: mp4, raw AVC, mkv, flv, and anything that x264 understands.

Blaze is just made for Windows Vista and 7. Has never been tried on Windows XP so no results can be predicted for Windows XP.

Download the latest Build

v1.0.3 x64

v1.0.3 x86

v1.0.3 Itanium 64bit

Required Tools:
Microsoft .NET Runtime 4.0 Client Profile
(no need to download if you are on Windows 7)

x264 Command Line:
Download EXE

Please put x264 in "Program Files\Blaze\Blaze [version]\tools\"

Alternatively you can the visit Blaze's Website: Homepage

Or checkout our blog for Recent Updates: Blog (All Comments, Feature Requests, Bug Reports are Welcome here)

Last edited by Blazeinme; 29th July 2010 at 09:22. Reason: Updated with New Version.
Blazeinme is offline   Reply With Quote

blaze, gui, x264, x264 gui

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:05.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.