Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Capturing and Editing Video > Avisynth Usage

Old 6th July 2006, 08:12   #41  |  Link
Boulder
Pig on the wing

MergeChroma is an internal Avisynth function. It's not a denoiser by itself.
Old 6th July 2006, 17:51   #42  |  Link
Kostarum Rex Persia
Banned

I don't know, but when I creating AVS script in MeGUI, and want to choose denoise, under "little" value, MeGUI shows that I need mergechroma denoiser.
Kostarum Rex Persia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th July 2006, 20:01   #43  |  Link
foxyshadis
ангел смерти

It's a utility function that you can use with real denoisers (or sharpeners, or anything else) to apply different settings to luma and chroma. It has nothing to do with denoising on its own.
foxyshadis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd July 2006, 12:03   #44  |  Link
Wilbert

added:

AviSynth Front is a frontend for AviSynth 2.5. It is not intended to be a full featured editor for AviSynth scripts, but rather focuses on ease of use and simplification of everyday tasks. It uses templates that you assemble into a script and then apply to a video or a list file.

You can download it from: http://users.volja.net/arakar/andrej...avsfront23.zip
Wilbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2006, 12:39   #45  |  Link
vcmohan

I have added two new plugins for image enhancement. These are :

1. SegmentedAmp : using watershed segmentation to deliniate basins, smoothing is done within basins. Also visual sharpening can be obtained by accentuating boundaries of basins.

2. ReTouch Using watershed basin deliniation and flood fill algorithms, individual basin amplitudes are stretched or shifted or highest value or lowest value of basin substituted. With this image enhancement or a transition effect can be got.
Old 4th November 2006, 04:42   #46  |  Link
vcmohan

One more plugin added.
DeSaltPepper Based on morphology technique, salt and pepper type impulsive noise is deleted. Any point which has a value above or below the average of nearest neighbours plus tolerance is regarded as noise and replaced by either average or lowest or highest of neighbourhood values. In case of average value replacement a feedback processing is provided. This feedback process seems to work only for YUY2 and YV12 formats but not for RGB formats for some reason unknown to me.
Old 6th January 2007, 03:59   #47  |  Link
vcmohan

For removal of mpeg noise I have been working with several ideas. My one of concerns is exissting ones are slow and are very harsh on the chroma. I have the following new plugins which are designed to be gentle.
NirMalam: An adaptive noise attenuator using the global and local statistics operates in RGB, YUY2 and YV12 formats. Options to select any chroma or luma for filtering is available. NirMalm in Sanskrit means Clean, pure etc.

DeVeed: This plugin tries to predict pixel value and filters the difference between the predicted and actual value. Operates on RGB, YUY2 and YV12 formats.

WeedFN; This plugin examines the smoothness of the image along the horizontal and vertical and filters noise as per the limits provided. Works in RGB32, YUY2 and YV12 formats.
Old 10th January 2007, 10:10   #48  |  Link
vcmohan

FQSharp : -A new plugin to deconvolve ( deblur or restore) images that have blur due to movement of camera while shutter is open. Requires any one of libfftw3f-3.dll or fftw3.dll or fftw3f.dll to be present in the path (system32 folder).

This has 3 working functions:
FQBlur :- blurs an image either in an camera out of focus style or in motion blur style. The blur can be localised to be within rectangular or oval shaped window, which in turn can linearly translate in the clip.

FQVisual:- Blur present in a rectangular window is analysed and results displayed for visually estimating the type and amount of blur present.

FQRestore:- Given the type and amount of blur, inverts in frequency domain to restore the image. Parameters to limit ringing and instability can be specified.

Discussion thread.

Last edited by vcmohan; 7th September 2008 at 09:31. Reason: revamped plugin
vcmohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th April 2007, 02:39   #49  |  Link
vcmohan

TCNAMPAdjust:- plugin developed for a specific problem of an user with his telecined data. He was having blacks becoming greyish besides a trapezoidal distortion. This plugin corrects the grey.
Old 13th December 2007, 13:37   #50  |  Link
Fizick
AviSynth plugger

avisynth news
http://niiyan.net/?AviSynthNews
Fizick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd January 2008, 09:56   #51  |  Link
arakar

AviSynth Front 2.4

A new version 2.4 of AviSynth Front is available. It adds proper look and feel under Vista and HD video support.

AviSynth Front is a frontend for AviSynth 2.5. It is not intended to be a full featured editor for AviSynth scripts, but rather focuses on ease of use and simplification of everyday tasks. It uses templates that you assemble into a script and then apply to a video or a list file.

Note that the link has changed:
http://arakar.ifastnet.com/andrej/software/

Andrej
arakar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th January 2008, 04:13   #52  |  Link
vcmohan

FQFocusDefocus : This new plugin operates in frequency domain and either (re)focus a mildly defocussed image or defocus an image. 3 patterns of PSF are provided. Additional parameters minimize ringing.
Old 11th March 2008, 09:55   #53  |  Link
vcmohan

Seamer :- Seamer resizes an image by identifying seams through different metrics and carves them out. It has two functions TRSeamer and WSSeamer. Both work in unsupervised mode only.

Seam carving is unlikely to be used in regular video processing, but due to enormous interest generated an attempt is made. These are very slow.

Works in RGB color space only.

Discussion here

Last edited by vcmohan; 12th February 2009 at 09:27. Reason: Revamped plugin and changed functions
Old 20th March 2008, 11:47   #54  |  Link
vcmohan

DeBarrel: This plugin works in RGB format only, and corrects for barrel type or pin cushion type of distortion. Such distortions are usually seen on images taken with extreme wide angle or telephoto. Mostly these distortions are noticeable on still images.

Discussion thread.

Last edited by vcmohan; 7th September 2008 at 09:36.
Old 28th March 2008, 19:04   #55  |  Link
Wilbert

Bilateral filter on GPU: http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=136370
Wilbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th July 2008, 23:28   #56  |  Link
Gavino
Avisynth language lover

GRunT is a plugin which makes the Avisynth run-time environment much easier to use.

Features:
- Simple, natural and robust way to pass variables into a run-time script from 'outside'
- A run-time script can be evaluated in its own independent scope
- Run-time functions can be called from a user function
- Run-time functions can be applied to any frame (relative to the current one)
- Additional variant of ConditionalFilter with single boolean expression
- Fixes a fairly serious bug in the run-time system
- Lightweight plugin extending the standard run-time environment, minimal time and memory overhead
- 100% backwards compatible with existing scripts

Details and download here.
Gavino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2008, 11:14   #57  |  Link
vcmohan

ReTarget:- ReTarget plugin is a newly developed plugin which through seam carving downsizes a video for the target display device. This has facility to use either forward or backward energy criteria and for marking upto 5 areas in the image for protection or erasing.

Discussion Thread.

Last edited by vcmohan; 7th September 2008 at 09:34.
Old 3rd August 2008, 14:57   #58  |  Link
vcmohan

Spinner: This plugin rotates a frame or selected part of it through any desired angle. The rotation axis coordinates and angle of rotation can be in floating point. Option for varying parameters linearly along clip and specify a rectangular area to undergo rotation is available. Precision may be nearest neighbour, bilinear Lagrange and Lanczos interpolation.
RGB, YUY2 and YV12 formats are processed.
Discussion thread

Last edited by vcmohan; 7th September 2008 at 04:23. Reason: Renamed plugin at the suggestion of Fizick, speed improvement, additional options
Old 17th August 2008, 10:29   #59  |  Link
vcmohan

Perspective : A plugin to correct for distortion caused by camera not being square with image plane. The distortion transforms a front view to a perspective view. This can be corrected and image brought back to front view by this plugin. It can also be used to transform a front view image to a perspective view. Works in RGB format only.

Discussion thread.

Last edited by vcmohan; 7th September 2008 at 09:32.
Old 4th September 2008, 10:21   #60  |  Link
vcmohan

Unfurl : This plug in stitches frames into a panorama excluding the overlap. Specially developed for a case where camera is stationary filming a canvas which is rolled one end and unrolled from other end.
Discussion thread.

Last edited by vcmohan; 7th September 2008 at 04:24.