Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Video Encoding > MPEG-4 Encoder GUIs

Old 6th December 2023, 11:36   #141  |  Link
tebasuna51

Quote:
Originally Posted by kedautinh12 View Post
AviSynthPlus Builds r4035 with IntelLLVM and Clang build by Asd-g, fix this error too
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OcP...usp=drive_link
Can you explain the differences with the previous r4035 post 10, the change log is identical.

Also explain the differences between IntelLLVM and Clang versions and for what a user can select one or other.

Please remember my first post:

Quote:
Please link only official, tested and legal versions with the inprovements or bug fixes (or changelog), than justify the download and replace the new version in at last in one GUI of this sub-forum.
because your builds aren't official

Put your builds in that thread to test purposes but not here.

Last edited by tebasuna51; 6th December 2023 at 11:47.
tebasuna51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2023, 01:14   #142  |  Link
kedautinh12

Why other people post not official build you don't said to them, just tag me?? Double standard. And this build from Asd-g not me.

Last edited by kedautinh12; 7th December 2023 at 06:37.
kedautinh12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2023, 01:17   #143  |  Link
kedautinh12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barough View Post
As @tebasuna51 said, don't post mp4box, fdk-aac, x264 personal build here. This post only accept official build

Last edited by kedautinh12; 7th December 2023 at 02:59.
Old 7th December 2023, 12:36   #144  |  Link
tebasuna51

Quote:
As @tebasuna51 said, don't post mp4box, fdk-aac, x264 personal build here. This post only accept official build
It is not a problem with you, but this forum have a dedicated sub-forum to AviSynth+, and put here other versions without explain well the differences to the official ones can be a problem. At least for me these versions are worse than official ones.

Other software don't have dedicated threads here, but of course there are differents builds, for instance with x264/x265, than I like must be better explained to help the users use them or not.
Old 7th December 2023, 13:31   #145  |  Link
Wishbringer
Silent Reader

I am a bit surprised about the last two posts.
@Barough did the 2nd post in this thread, with personal builds in Jan 2023.
And now, around 11 months later you demand, not to post personal builds...
A little bit late!

I can understand your intention to not confuse users, but this is a tech forum, where ppl try to optimize their encoding.
There are tmod builds here, compiles with gcc, intel, ms,
builds with included libs like libswscale, libavformat, ffmpegsource, lsmash and so on.

As long someone wrote down his "additions" to the build like "(libswscale 7.6.100)(libavformat 60.18.100)(ffmpegsource 3.1.1.0)(lsmash 2.16.1)"
or "built with GCC 13.2.0" all should be fine

This thread was for me a source of new releases (and builds) and a chance to not search several sites, forums and threads around the net.

Last edited by Wishbringer; 7th December 2023 at 13:44.
Wishbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2023, 13:55   #146  |  Link
kedautinh12

Quote:
Originally Posted by tebasuna51 View Post
It is not a problem with you, but this forum have a dedicated sub-forum to AviSynth+, and put here other versions without explain well the differences to the official ones can be a problem. At least for me these versions are worse than official ones.

Other software don't have dedicated threads here, but of course there are differents builds, for instance with x264/x265, than I like must be better explained to help the users use them or not.
In my post have IntelLLVM and Clang build and "r4035" that mean same commits with official build. Why i need explain when it had in my post link?? And "At least for me these versions are worse than official ones." that your personal. Don't use your standard to put to other people. For me IntelLLVM faster in my test
Old 7th December 2023, 14:00   #147  |  Link
kedautinh12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishbringer View Post
I am a bit surprised about the last two posts.
@Barough did the 2nd post in this thread, with personal builds in Jan 2023.
And now, around 11 months later you demand, not to post personal builds...
A little bit late!

I can understand your intention to not confuse users, but this is a tech forum, where ppl try to optimize their encoding.
There are tmod builds here, compiles with gcc, intel, ms,
builds with included libs like libswscale, libavformat, ffmpegsource, lsmash and so on.

As long someone wrote down his "additions" to the build like "(libswscale 7.6.100)(libavformat 60.18.100)(ffmpegsource 3.1.1.0)(lsmash 2.16.1)"
or "built with GCC 13.2.0" all should be fine

This thread was for me a source of new releases (and builds) and a chance to not search several sites, forums and threads around the net.
He can't mention Barough that because "Barough excellent updated recopilation" in his first post. When Barough just post built with GCC 13.2.0 it's fine. But i post r4035 build with IntelLLVM and clang it confused. That show double standard guy. And here have some people like that, example: R.D. I post only "thanks", he said i spam the post. But Selur just post "thanks" more than me, he said it's fine

Additional: fdk-aac not legal but he don't mention Barough

Last edited by kedautinh12; 7th December 2023 at 14:06.
Old 8th December 2023, 01:56   #148  |  Link
TDS
Formally known as .......

Quote:
He can't mention Barough that because "Barough excellent updated recopilation" in his first post. When Barough just post built with GCC 13.2.0 it's fine. But i post r4035 build with IntelLLVM and clang it confused. That show double standard guy. And here have some people like that, example: R.D. I post only "thanks", he said i spam the post. But Selur just post "thanks" more than me, he said it's fine

Additional: fdk-aac not legal but he don't mention Barough
It's clearly "who you know, NOT, what you know"....sad really

RB 1.27.1 (std)
RB 1.27.1 (fully loaded, OOD)
PD 7.5 (new)
TDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2023, 11:19   #149  |  Link
tebasuna51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishbringer View Post
Ok, that was the purpose of this thread, y only demand to be clear about the differences between builds.
If I read Avs+ r4035 from 2023/12/02 and after another from 2023/12/05 I suppose the second one is better or solve some bug. And, for me, that is not true.

I'm not the owner of this forum and you can link anything under your responsibility.

I don't know if fdk-aac is not legal in all the countries, it is illegal in the mine but I don't use it because qaac is free and better, for me of course, and I don't need fdk-aac at all.

I am a old man, and I don't speak/write english very well, but argue preferences over a user or other is a children argument far of my intenttions.
Old 8th December 2023, 14:17   #150  |  Link
kedautinh12

Yeah, old man with double standard. Why it's solve some bug when it's same commit (r4035). That your standard not other people. And i'm not said it's better than pinterf's build. It's from your thinking too. On internet not talk about ages, it's base equal relationship. When you treated double standard with me, that show you don't respect me so why i must respect you?
https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.p...86#post1994786

Last edited by kedautinh12; 9th December 2023 at 01:34.
Old 8th December 2023, 14:43   #151  |  Link
kedautinh12

So, if you don't use it, it'll legal. Wow, "very good" standard. Talk about Barough's x264 personal build. He just post "x264-0.164.3172_c1c9931_Win_GCC132", c1c9931 show that same commit from Videolan so why you think it solved bugs and GCC132 show that better build than videolan??? Are you sure all people use x264 will faster with GCC132??? If not, why you don't mention Barough need explain clearly than just "x264-0.164.3172_c1c9931_Win_GCC132", double standard old man?

Last edited by kedautinh12; 8th December 2023 at 15:01.
Old 8th December 2023, 18:50   #152  |  Link
Barough

Let's stop bitching about this and that.
I think that stable compiles made from the official source is fine to post since it's untouched and many places dont offer official builds/releases neither on odd encoders and such.
The only thing im against in here is test/trial builds since they can contain a lot of bugs and such.
Now i said what i had on my mind.

And this thread is really in need of a cleanup....... some really old and outdated stuff. Everyone that have made posts in here can maybe cleanup their old/outdated stuff.

Last edited by Barough; 10th December 2023 at 19:48.
Barough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2023, 00:51   #153  |  Link
kedautinh12

@Barough that you think but Asd-g's build made from the official source is fine to post here but someone double standard doesn't think that. How about bitching? that word from your educated call me when I was talking about your double standard friend?

Last edited by kedautinh12; 9th December 2023 at 09:31.
Old 9th December 2023, 08:47   #154  |  Link
Barough

@kedautinh12
I'm not sure I understand what your trying to say here..... with bitching so did i ment complaining. If Asd-g's compiles is made from the official/stable source then everything is fine from my point of view. Let's just try and keep all the test versions of this and that out of here.

Sent from my SM-S908B via Tapatalk
Old 9th December 2023, 09:50   #155  |  Link
kedautinh12

That mean mp4box won't appear at here??
Old 9th December 2023, 09:53   #156  |  Link
Barough

Quote:
That mean mp4box won't appear at here??
The stable release will still be here but the Dev will be removed.

Old 9th December 2023, 10:43   #157  |  Link
tebasuna51

Quote:
When you treated double standard with me, that show you don't respect me
I respect you, only I ask about the differences between Avs+ versions, not only for me but for others users also...

From yesterday the Readme in https://gitlab.com/uvz/AviSynthPlus-Builds show the relevant info. Thanks, even if these builds are slow for me.

Quote:
so why i must respect you?
Because rule 4 of this forum:

Quote:
4) Be nice to each other and respect the moderator.
Then please stop these off topic posts.

Last edited by tebasuna51; 9th December 2023 at 11:07.
tebasuna51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2023, 11:24   #158  |  Link
kedautinh12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barough View Post
The stable release will still be here but the Dev will be removed.

Yeah, dev ver can post in megui official website
Old 14th December 2023, 21:16   #159  |  Link
seagate

L-SMASH-works 20231214 1160.0.0.0
seagate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th December 2023, 02:03   #160  |  Link
kedautinh12

dgdecnv_251 (2023-12-17)
https://www.rationalqm.us/dgdecnv/binaries