Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Video Encoding > MPEG-4 AVC / H.264

Old 3rd April 2013, 00:04   #1  |  Link
MechaVizard

Error when x264 finish the video... help

This is the deal, i was using another HDD as the main HDD containing windows, but now is gone, so now i'm using another one that previously i used to the same stuff, encoding videos. I'm fansuber so is basic to be able to enconding.
The thing is that i can encoding, MeGUI or x264 by CLI let me open the scripts and everything, but... at the end of the enconding, it give me error. But i got differents errors (i do not know if this is radom, because i got different ".dll" errors for example hashstack.dll Bassaudio.dll etc) and the video can be played, but some people get errors when played plus on the PS3 is useless, it appear like a corrupt video. I mainly make video to be played on PS3. And when i try to encodong a XviD, it give me error from the begginig, at the start of the enconding.

This are the settings i use to encode:

Code:
x264.exe --level 4.1 --tune animation --crf 20 --deblock 1:0 --keyint 240 --min-keyint 24 --b-adapt 2 \
--no-weightb --bframes 5 --ref 5 --chroma-qp-offset 1 --vbv-bufsize 31250 --vbv-maxrate 31250 --qcomp 0.9 \
--aq-mode 2 --aq-strength 1.0 --nr 30 --trellis 2 --psy-rd 1:0 --output "X:\----\--\22\PP22v.mp4" \
"X:\---\-------\22\PP22.avs" 2>log.txt
I use FFVideoSource to call video(ffms2.dll)

I was able to encoding on this HDD before, but i stoped using this HDD as a main HDD containig windows, the used as a slave just to store data, and now again as a main HDD. I uninstalled all things related with the encoding stuff, avisynth, megui, codecs, etc. But i posted my problem on many forums with no solution. So i was thinking, this is the PRO forum, so it's probably the best idea to post here and get a solution.

A curious thing is that if i encoding a video with x264, lets called "X", and i use this video as a source to encoding a XviD, it works, but if i use another downloaded from the net, is useless.
Attached Files
File Type: rar log.rar (72.4 KB, 71 views)

Last edited by MechaVizard; 3rd April 2013 at 00:59. Reason: readability
MechaVizard is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
encoding, error, megui, x264, xvid