Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > (HD) DVD & Blu-ray authoring

Old 6th May 2020, 16:55   #1  |  Link
scenarist

How to set which button is going to be highlighted first?

Hi,
I'm using Scenarist SD. How to set the default specific button which is going to be highlighted first when entrying i.e. submenu? Because now when I'm creating second submenu, the second button is highlighted first and I don't know why. I would like to change it.
Thanks in advance
scenarist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th May 2020, 21:19   #2  |  Link
mp3dom

In the track editor, select the subpicture stream and in the properties you should see the "default highlighted button".
mp3dom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2020, 20:16   #3  |  Link
scenarist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp3dom View Post
In the track editor, select the subpicture stream and in the properties you should see the "default highlighted button".
Could you describe it more specific? Because I can't find it. I'm a beginner and I'm still learning. I would be grateful.
Old 9th May 2020, 22:08   #4  |  Link
mp3dom

I don't have the program at home because I only use it at work so I can't be more precise, but this is covered in the Scenarist User Guide. Depending on your Scenarist version, the page number that explain it may vary, but you should search for "Forced Selected" under "Creating Menu Tracks"
mp3dom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2020, 22:52   #5  |  Link
scenarist

Quote:
I don't have the program at home because I only use it at work so I can't be more precise, but this is covered in the Scenarist User Guide. Depending on your Scenarist version, the page number that explain it may vary, but you should search for "Forced Selected" under "Creating Menu Tracks"
Thank you very much, I just found it in User Guide. I overlooked it before. Thanks once more.
Old 10th May 2020, 15:15   #6  |  Link
scenarist

Quote:
I have just one more question and would be grateful for your answer. I have one main menu which consists of 3 buttons to 3 submenus. Is it possible to go back from first submenu (by clicking "Back") to the first button in menu, from second submenu to second button in menu and from third submenu to third button in menu? If it's possible, how to do it? I was looking for it in User Guide near "Forced Selected" but I couldn't find anything.

Tags
button, highlight, menu, scenarist sd