Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Capturing and Editing Video > Avisynth Usage

Closed Thread

Old 27th October 2008, 03:12   #1  |  Link
Mounir

I Need a few filters

I need the following filters:

DeHalo_Alpha
FastLineDarken

Spline36Resize
Deblock
dfttest

Thanks in advance

(check your link if you post one, i don't want to have dead links, thank you)
Old 27th October 2008, 03:22   #2  |  Link
kemuri-_9
Compiling Encoder

http://avisynth.org/warpenterprises/
is useful but sometimes things aren't the most up to date on it, but usually has links to the developer's site which often does in return.
http://avisynth.org/mediawiki/External_filters can be used fairly nicely for the same purpose as well.

and spline36resize is native to avisynth as of 2.56, though 2.58 has spline64resize as well. wtg for not reading the documentation....
Old 27th October 2008, 04:07   #3  |  Link
Adub
Fighting spam with a fish

Use search. This post is just pure laziness. I vote that nobody help him. He can find all of those in about 2 minutes of using google and the forums search function.
Old 27th October 2008, 05:59   #4  |  Link
thetoof
Sleepy overworked fellow

vote #2
Old 27th October 2008, 06:57   #5  |  Link
Sagekilla
x264aholic

DeHalo_Alpha, FastLineDarken, dfttest, Deblock, Spline36Resize

Enjoy.
Old 27th October 2008, 22:07   #6  |  Link
Mounir

Quote:
Originally Posted by kemuri-_9 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagekilla View Post
Error 403

We're sorry, but we could not fulfill your request ...

You do not have permission to access this server.

Your technical support key is: 5a1e-c7ce-17f4-e8c8

Last edited by Mounir; 27th October 2008 at 22:12.
Old 27th October 2008, 22:56   #7  |  Link
thetoof
Sleepy overworked fellow

Maybe you're blocked from some websites.... where are you accessing the wiki from? Work?
Old 27th October 2008, 23:06   #8  |  Link
Mounir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightshiver View Post
And we care? Use search.
Got a problem man? Jog on if you don't wanna help me get a few filters.
------

I'm trying to access this site wiki... from my house i tried with Ie but no luck.
Old 28th October 2008, 02:44   #9  |  Link
Nightshiver
Quality Freak

Ah, once again the mods felt the need to remove my post, even though it's still there as you have quoted it. Me have a problem? What's wrong with you using search? It's not that hard. And apparently my post was somehow "more offensive" than merlin's post, where he is calling him lazy. Love it.

Edit again: and if you hover your mouse over sagekilla's links, you see more offensive words, such as the one under deblock "justfuckinggoogleit".

Edit again again: Or to just end this, here they are, seeing as how it's too hard to search.

dfttest - go to the http://avisynth.org/warpenterprises/ site. It's there.
deblock - is also at http://avisynth.org/warpenterprises/
dehalo_alpha - wow, after a quick search, very quick, you get this http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.ph...264#post738264
FastLineDarken - seriously, if you just typed this into the search bar it gave you the original thread http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.ph...FastLineDarken
spline36resize - there is no download. If you have avisynth 2.5.7 or 2.5.8, it's in there.

Last edited by Nightshiver; 28th October 2008 at 02:53.
Old 28th October 2008, 03:02   #10  |  Link
Sagekilla
x264aholic

If you can't access the wiki, it's really not hard to goto google and search it. Know what? Just using google I easily found the original thread for DeHalo_Alpha and (shocking) the first result for FastLineDarken on google linked directly to the thread for it! The same amount of effort (= less than typing a post) could be used to find dfttest, which is also on the first page of google.

Mounir, the point is you came in here coming off as a lazy person incapable of finding the filters on your own. Maybe if you first posted somewhere "Hi, I can't seem to get on the avisynth wiki, can anyone help me? I get this error code..." and then described what you were trying to accomplish, you wouldn't have so many people thinking you're being lazy and/or incompetent. Even then, before you went and posted, you could've used google to find them! It's not very difficult, since I found two of them on the first result.
Old 29th October 2008, 05:11   #11  |  Link
Mounir

There are NO links in these threads, actually there is ONE and it's DEAD. (what did i say about dead links?)
I'm literally losing time with such useless posts for real.

Now someone upload DeHalo_Alpha FastLineDarken on rapidshare or something, i'm tired searching.
Old 29th October 2008, 05:48   #12  |  Link
kemuri-_9
Compiling Encoder

none of the links are dead, if you get errors getting to avisynth.org where everything is then that's your isp's fault not ours, since it's up and fully functional.

Not to mention your increasingly sour attitude doesn't promote the fact that someone would want to help you either.
Just makes it to where we'll ignore your stupid pleas further.

so just use the forum's search and google and get them yourself!
Old 29th October 2008, 06:57   #13  |  Link
Sagekilla
x264aholic

I'd advise others not to waste time on this thread. Since mounir has his own issues with an ISP or otherwise blocking the avisynth wiki (which no one else has an issue with) and he refuses to even use google or the doom9 search, or click on links that lead directly to the filter's thread with a direct download on the page as I've done twice, there's practically no use in trying to help him. If you spend so much effort writing these posts and clicking links, how hard is it to just google it? I've proven TWICE with google you get -direct- links to the filter you're looking for, without even having to look beyond the first search result.

Don't expect to get anywhere with such an arrogant attitude.
Old 29th October 2008, 13:11   #14  |  Link

Closing thread as it is no longer useful.
Closed Thread