Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Capturing and Editing Video > Avisynth Usage

Old 21st August 2012, 11:23   #1  |  Link
VideoFanatic

Can't get RemoveSpots to work with Avisynth

When trying to encode a video I get an error message in Simple X264 Launcher saying "there is no function named "Clense" (RemoveSpots.avsi, line 6). I'm using Windows 7 64-bit with Avisynth 32-bit. I'm using Avisynth MT as well. The Avisynth MT file is in C:\Windows\SysWOW64. I notice that Simple x264 Launcher is in 64-bit mode even though I'm using the 32-bit version of Avisynth. I can't imagine that's the problem as I can encode a video fine when not using RemoveSpots.

The strange thing is I'm using the exact same plugins (copied and pasted them to my new PC) as I was on my 32-bit Vista PC and RemoveSpots worked fine there without errors.

I've tried RemoveGrain 1.0b Beta, 1.0 PreRelease and RemoveGrainT-1.0 and they all give the same error (I copied each SSE2 file from each of them (deleting the previous files before I did that). On this page it says if you get the clense error then install RemoveGrainT-1.0. I did that and got the same error.

Last edited by VideoFanatic; 21st August 2012 at 11:28.
VideoFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st August 2012, 13:12   #2  |  Link
librarian

Jagabo, on the other forum, already gave you the right advice, see also this old post here:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Didée View Post
Get the "v1.0 beta" release of the RemoveGrain package.

Compare: from here, up to here.
Link to RG 1 beta is http://home.arcor.de/kassandro/Remov...emoveGrain.rar (RG SSE2 is 33kb created on 1st august 2005, just verified in my plugins folder).
librarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st August 2012, 13:24   #3  |  Link
VideoFanatic

I already said on the other forum that I already installed the v1.0 beta and that I downloaded it again and it still gives the same error. I copied the following files into my plugins folder and made sure to remove any old versions first:

DenoiseSharpen.dll
RemoveGrainSSE2.dll
RepairSSE2.dll
RSharpenSSE2.dll

I don't know what you're trying to say with your quoted text.

Last edited by VideoFanatic; 21st August 2012 at 13:36.
Old 21st August 2012, 13:34   #4  |  Link
librarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by holygamer View Post

I don't know what you're trying to say with your quoted text.
I tried to point out this is an old trouble and may be you can find other clues in the quoted threads (may be a dependency on an old Visual Studio library?).

I have also verified my installed dll version and tested that function removespot: it is working with rg 1 beta.
Old 21st August 2012, 14:02   #5  |  Link
VideoFanatic

I installed a new C++ and it's working now. Thanks

Last edited by VideoFanatic; 21st August 2012 at 14:32.
Old 21st August 2012, 14:10   #6  |  Link
librarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by holygamer View Post
If it's working on your PC, what Visual C++ installations do you have installed?
Due to requirements of different plugins I think to have installed all VS versions, at least from 2005 to 2010 (I remember I was about to get crazy trying to have NNEDI3 work).
I'll check and let you know.
Old 21st August 2012, 14:38   #7  |  Link
librarian

Found with dependency walker (hint from another very old thread ):the required library is MSVCR71.DLL- It must be in Windows\system32 (or SYWOW64 on 64bit OS).

EDIT: I see you have solved. Well this post may help someone other in future.

Last edited by librarian; 21st August 2012 at 14:43.
Old 21st August 2012, 14:40   #8  |  Link
VideoFanatic

Thanks. It's working now.
Old 5th September 2012, 11:04   #9  |  Link
Jenyok
Warm and fuzzy

Various RemoveSpots functions...
Code:
#
#
# File: RemoveSpots.avsi
#
# RemoveSpots and moution compensated RemoveSpots functions
#
# Functions:
#
#   function NullClip(clip clp)
#
#   function RemoveSpots(clip clp, int "limit", bool "_grey")
#   function RemoveSpotsMC(clip clp, int "limit", bool "_grey", int "Vectors")
#
#   function RemoveSpotsMC2(clip clp, int "type", bool "show", int "Vectors")
#
#   function RemoveSpotsMC3(clip clp, int "Vectors", int "Show")
#
#   function RemoveSpotsMC4(clip clp, int "Vectors", int "Show")
#
#   function RemoveSpotsMC5(clip clp, int "Vectors", int "Show")
#
#

LoadPlugin("C:\PROGRAM FILES\AVISYNTH 2.5\PLUGINS\REMOVEDIRT_20050507\removedirt.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\PROGRAM FILES\AVISYNTH 2.5\PLUGINS\REMOVEDIRT_20050507\removedirts.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\PROGRAM FILES\AVISYNTH 2.5\PLUGINS\REMOVEGRAIN-1_0\repair.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\PROGRAM FILES\AVISYNTH 2.5\PLUGINS\REMOVEGRAIN-1_0\removegrain.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\PROGRAM FILES\AVISYNTH 2.5\PLUGINS\REMOVEGRAINT-1_0\repairt.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\PROGRAM FILES\AVISYNTH 2.5\PLUGINS\REMOVEGRAINT-1_0\removegraint.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\PROGRAM FILES\AVISYNTH 2.5\PLUGINS\MVTOOLS-V2_5_11_3\mvtools2.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\PROGRAM FILES\AVISYNTH 2.5\PLUGINS\REMOVEDIRT_20050507\removedirt.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\PROGRAM FILES\AVISYNTH 2.5\PLUGINS\FLUXSMOOTH_25_DLL_20040729\fluxsmooth.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\PROGRAM FILES\AVISYNTH 2.5\PLUGINS\VAGUEDENOISER_25_DLL_20050926\vaguedenoiser.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\PROGRAM FILES\AVISYNTH 2.5\PLUGINS\DEFLICKER_25_DLL_20040816\deflicker.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\PROGRAM FILES\AVISYNTH 2.5\PLUGINS\DESPOT_3_6_1\despot.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\PROGRAM FILES\AVISYNTH 2.5\PLUGINS\MASKTOOLS-V2_0A48\mt_masktools-25.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\PROGRAM FILES\AVISYNTH 2.5\PLUGINS\MASKTOOLS-V1_5_8\masktools.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\PROGRAM FILES\AVISYNTH 2.5\PLUGINS\FFT3DFILTER_20070220\fft3dfilter.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\PROGRAM FILES\AVISYNTH 2.5\PLUGINS\DEPAN_20061128\depan.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\PROGRAM FILES\AVISYNTH 2.5\PLUGINS\DEPAN_20061128\depanestimate.dll")

(_use_VDub_ == true) ? LoadVirtualDubPlugin("C:\PROGRAM FILES\VIRTUALDUB 1.9.11\PLUGINS\spotremover.vdf", "SpotRemover", 11) : NOP()

function NullClip(clip clp)
{
  return BlankClip(clp, length=0)
}

# =============================================================================
# 
#
function RemoveSpots(clip clp, int "limit", bool "_grey")
{
  _grey   = Default(_grey, false)
  limit   = Default(limit, 16)

clmode  = 17

clensed = Clense(clp, grey=_grey, cache=4)
  sbegin  = ForwardClense(clp, grey=_grey, cache=-1)
  send    = BackwardClense(clp, grey=_grey, cache=-1)
  alt     = Repair(SCSelect(clp, sbegin, send, clensed, debug=true), clp, mode=limit, modeU = _grey ? -1 : limit)
  restore = Repair(clensed, clp, mode=limit, modeU = _grey ? -1 : limit)
  clp     = RestoreMotionBlocks(clensed, restore, neighbour=clp, alternative=alt, gmthreshold=70, dist=1, \
                                dmode=2, debug=false, noise=10, noisy=12, grey=_grey)

return clp
}

function RemoveSpotsMC(clip clp, int "limit", bool "_grey", int "Vectors")
{
  _grey   = Default(_grey, false)
  limit   = Default(limit, 16)
  Vectors = Default(Vectors, 1)

Vectors = (Vectors < 1) ? 1 : (Vectors > 3) ? 3 : Vectors

super   = MSuper(clp, pel=2, sharp=2)
  bvec3   = (Vectors == 3) ? MAnalyse(super, isb=true,  delta=3, blksize=8, overlap=4, truemotion=true) : NullClip(clp)
  bvec2   = (Vectors >= 2) ? MAnalyse(super, isb=true,  delta=2, blksize=8, overlap=4, truemotion=true) : NullClip(clp)
  bvec1   = MAnalyse(super, isb=true,  delta=1, blksize=8, overlap=4, truemotion=true)
  fvec1   = MAnalyse(super, isb=false, delta=1, blksize=8, overlap=4, truemotion=true)
  fvec2   = (Vectors >= 2) ? MAnalyse(super, isb=false, delta=2, blksize=8, overlap=4, truemotion=true) : NullClip(clp)
  fvec3   = (Vectors == 3) ? MAnalyse(super, isb=false, delta=3, blksize=8, overlap=4, truemotion=true) : NullClip(clp)
  backw3  = (Vectors == 3) ? MFlow(clp, super, bvec3) : NullClip(clp)
  backw2  = (Vectors >= 2) ? MFlow(clp, super, bvec2) : NullClip(clp)
  backw1  = MFlow(clp, super, bvec1)
  forw1   = MFlow(clp, super, fvec1)
  forw2   = (Vectors >= 2) ? MFlow(clp, super, fvec2) : NullClip(clp)
  forw3   = (Vectors == 3) ? MFlow(clp, super, fvec3) : NullClip(clp)

clp     = (Vectors == 1) ? interleave(backw1, clp, forw1) : \
            (Vectors == 2) ? interleave(backw2, backw1, clp, forw1, forw2) : \
                             interleave(backw3, backw2, backw1, clp, forw1, forw2, forw3)

clp     = RemoveSpots(clp, limit=limit, _grey=_grey)

clp     = (Vectors == 1) ? SelectEvery(clp, 3, 1) : \
            (Vectors == 2) ? SelectEvery(clp, 5, 2) : \
                             SelectEvery(clp, 7, 3)

return clp
}

#
# SpotRemover() function VirtualDub
#
function RemoveSpotsMC2(clip clp, int "type", bool "show", int "Vectors")
{
  # Constant
  #
  TypeMax = 4

# Variables
  #
  type    = Default(type, 1)
  show    = Default(show, false)
  Vectors = Default(Vectors, 2)

type    = (type < 1) ? 1 : (type > TypeMax) ? TypeMax : type

# create auxialiary smooth clip for easier motion detection
  #
  filter  = clp.DeFlicker(noise=6).Blur(1.58)

# this is for internal use by MVtools functions. MVtools' version must be 2.0 or higher.
  #
  superfi = MSuper(filter, pel=2, sharp=2)

# calculate the motion vectors
  #
  bvec3   = (Vectors == 3) ? MAnalyse(superfi, isb=true,  delta=3, blksize=8, overlap=4, search=3, truemotion=true) : NullClip(clp)
  bvec2   = MAnalyse(superfi, isb=true,  delta=2, blksize=8, overlap=4, search=3, truemotion=true)
  bvec1   = MAnalyse(superfi, isb=true,  delta=1, blksize=8, overlap=4, search=3, truemotion=true)
  fvec1   = MAnalyse(superfi, isb=false, delta=1, blksize=8, overlap=4, search=3, truemotion=true)
  fvec2   = MAnalyse(superfi, isb=false, delta=2, blksize=8, overlap=4, search=3, truemotion=true)
  fvec3   = (Vectors == 3) ? MAnalyse(superfi, isb=false, delta=3, blksize=8, overlap=4, search=3, truemotion=true) : NullClip(clp)

# create 6 additional clips: two predicted backward and two predicted forward
  #
  backw3  = (Vectors == 3) ? MCompensate(clp, super, bvec3) : NullClip(clp)
  backw2  = (Vectors >= 2) ? MCompensate(clp, super, bvec2) : NullClip(clp)
  backw1  = MCompensate(clp, super, bvec1)
  forw1   = MCompensate(clp, super, fvec1)
  forw2   = (Vectors >= 2) ? MCompensate(clp, super, fvec2) : NullClip(clp)
  forw3   = (Vectors == 3) ? MCompensate(clp, super, fvec3) : NullClip(clp)

#  clpdeg = (Vectors <= 2) ? MDegrain2(clp, superfi, bvec1, fvec1, bvec2, fvec2, plane=4, thsad=400) : \
#                            MDegrain3(clp, superfi, bvec1, fvec1, bvec2, fvec2, bvec3, fvec3, plane=4, thsad=400)
  clpdeg = clp

# combine the 5 frames (2 + 1 + 2), the central one undergoes the degrain filter
  # combine the 3 frames (1 + 1 + 1), the central one undergoes the degrain filter
  # combine the 7 frames (3 + 1 + 3), the central one undergoes the degrain filter
  #
  clp     = (Vectors == 1) ? interleave(backw1, clpdeg, ff1) : \
            (Vectors == 2) ? interleave(backw2, backw1, clpdeg, forw1, forw2) : \
                             interleave(backw3, backw2, backw1, clpdeg, forw1, forw2, forw3)

# run SpotRemover over each block of 5 (3, 7) frames
  # removing spots only, no smoothing
  # !!! change to DSD:0 to turn the debug mode off
  # !!! change to DSD:1 to turn the debug mode on
  #
  # SSI - Smooth Strength Intensity
  # SSC - Smooth Strength Color
  # SKW - Smooth Kernel Width
  # SLI - Smooth Locking level for Intensity
  # SLC - Smooth Locking level for Color
  # SLD - Smooth Locking Debug
  # DLS - Detect Level for Spot detection
  # DLC - Detect Level for Clearance
  # DPC - Detect Perimeter Clearance
  # DSF - Detect Spot Fullness factor
  # DSD - Detect Spot Debug
  # MTX - Motion Table X (columns)
  # MTY - Motion Table Y (columns) 
  # MTL - Motion Table Level to flag cells
  # MDX - Motion Distance X
  # MDY - Motion Distance Y
  # MIH - Motion Interrupted History
  # CBR - Color BRightness
  # CCO - Color COntrast
  # CSA - Color SAturation
  # CBA - Color Balance
  # CSR - Color Shift Red
  # CSB - Color Shift Blue
  # FCI - Frame Control Interlaced

clp = clp.ConvertToRGB32()
  clp = (type == 1) ? (show == false) ? \
  clp.SpotRemover("SSI:0 SSC:-5 SKW:3 SLI:2 SLC:2 SLD:0 DLS:24 DLC:16 DPC:16 DSF:0 DSD:0 MTX:16 MTY:12 MTL:25 MDX:1 MDY:1 MIH:0", "") : \
  clp.SpotRemover("SSI:0 SSC:-5 SKW:3 SLI:2 SLC:2 SLD:0 DLS:24 DLC:16 DPC:16 DSF:0 DSD:1 MTX:16 MTY:12 MTL:25 MDX:1 MDY:1 MIH:0", "") : clp
  clp = (type == 2) ? (show == false) ? \
  clp.SpotRemover("SSI:0 SSC:-5 SKW:3 SLI:2 SLC:2 SLD:0 DLS:24 DLC:15 DPC:14 DSF:1 DSD:0 MTX:16 MTY:12 MTL:22 MDX:1 MDY:1 MIH:0", "") : \
  clp.SpotRemover("SSI:0 SSC:-5 SKW:3 SLI:2 SLC:2 SLD:0 DLS:24 DLC:15 DPC:14 DSF:1 DSD:1 MTX:16 MTY:12 MTL:22 MDX:1 MDY:1 MIH:0", "") : clp
  clp = (type == 3) ? (show == false) ? \
  clp.SpotRemover("SSI:0 SSC:-5 SKW:3 SLI:2 SLC:2 SLD:0 DLS:26 DLC:18 DPC:10 DSF:2 DSD:0 MTX:16 MTY:12 MTL:22 MDX:1 MDY:1 MIH:0", "") : \
  clp.SpotRemover("SSI:0 SSC:-5 SKW:3 SLI:2 SLC:2 SLD:0 DLS:26 DLC:18 DPC:10 DSF:2 DSD:1 MTX:16 MTY:12 MTL:22 MDX:1 MDY:1 MIH:0", "") : clp
  clp = (type == 4) ? (show == false) ? \
  clp.SpotRemover( "SSI:7 SSC:0 SKW:5 SLI:2 SLC:2 SLD:0 DLS:26 DLC:18 DPC:16 DSF:2 DSD:0 MTX:16 MTY:12 MTL:22 MDX:1 MDY:1 MIH:0", "") : \
  clp.SpotRemover( "SSI:7 SSC:0 SKW:5 SLI:2 SLC:2 SLD:0 DLS:26 DLC:18 DPC:16 DSF:2 DSD:1 MTX:16 MTY:12 MTL:22 MDX:1 MDY:1 MIH:0", "") : clp

#  clp     = clp.ConvertBackToYUY2()
  clp     = clp.ConvertToYV12()

# discard extra frames, keep only the central one
  #
                             SelectEvery(clp, 7, 3)

# compensate for the SpotRemover lag. We will loose the last frame in the movie, but the audio will be in sync
  #
#  clp     = clp.Trim(1, 0)   # Maybe not needed

# enhance the contrast (optional)
  #
#  clp     = clp.ColorYUV(gain_y=0, off_y=10, gamma_y=0, cont_y=80, cont_u=0, cont_v=0)

return clp
}
Old 5th September 2012, 11:06   #10  |  Link
Jenyok
Warm and fuzzy

Code:
global Width2  = 768
global Height2 = 576

#
# DeSpot() function
#
function RemoveSpotsMC3(clip clp, int "Vectors", int "Show")
{    
  # Constants
  #
  _thSCD1 = 400

Vectors = Default(Vectors, 3)
  Show    = Default(Show, 0)

Show    = (Show < 0) ? 0 : (Show > 2) ? 2 : Show

filter  = DeFlicker(clp, border=150, percent=70, lmin=5, lmax=240)

bvec3   = (Vectors == 3) ? MAnalyse(superfi, isb=true,  delta=3, blksize=8, overlap=4, truemotion=true)
  bvec2   = (Vectors >= 2) ? MAnalyse(superfi, isb=true,  delta=2, blksize=8, overlap=4, truemotion=true)
  bvec1   = MAnalyse(superfi, isb=true,  delta=1, blksize=8, overlap=4, truemotion=true)
  fvec1   = MAnalyse(superfi, isb=false, delta=1, blksize=8, overlap=4, truemotion=true)
  fvec2   = (Vectors >= 2) ? MAnalyse(superfi, isb=false, delta=2, blksize=8, overlap=4, truemotion=true)
  fvec3   = (Vectors == 3) ? MAnalyse(superfi, isb=false, delta=3, blksize=8, overlap=4, truemotion=true)
  backw3  = (Vectors == 3) ? MFlow(clp, super, bvec3, thSCD1=_thSCD1) : NullClip(clp)
  backw2  = (Vectors >= 2) ? MFlow(clp, super, bvec2, thSCD1=_thSCD1) : NullClip(clp)
  backw1  = MFlow(clp, super, bvec1, thSCD1=_thSCD1)
  forw1   = MFlow(clp, super, fvec1, thSCD1=_thSCD1)
  forw2   = (Vectors >= 2) ? MFlow(clp, super, fvec2, thSCD1=_thSCD1) : NullClip(clp)
  forw3   = (Vectors == 3) ? MFlow(clp, super, fvec3, thSCD1=_thSCD1) : NullClip(clp)

#  clpdeg = (Vectors <= 2) ? MDegrain2(clp, superfi, bvec1, fvec1, bvec2, fvec2, plane=4, thsad=400) : \
#                            MDegrain3(clp, superfi, bvec1, fvec1, bvec2, fvec2, bvec3, fvec3, plane=4, thsad=400)
  clpdeg  = clp

clp     = (Vectors == 1) ? Interleave(backw1, clpdeg, forw1) : \
            (Vectors == 2) ? Interleave(backw2, backw1, clpdeg, forw1, forw2) : \
                             Interleave(backw3, backw2, backw1, clpdeg, forw1, forw2, forw3)

clp     = clp.Deflicker(percent=99, lag=5, scene=15, info=false)

# ==== большие черные пятна ====
  clp     = clp.DeSpot(mthres=8, mwidth=7, mheight=5, merode=33, interlaced=false, median=false, p1=15, p2=8, \
                       pwidth=50, pheight=50, ranked=true, sign=1, maxpts=0, p1percent=10, dilate=1, fitluma=true, \
                       blur=1, tsmooth=0, show=Show, mark_v=255, motpn=false, seg=2, color=true, mscene=40, minpts=0)

# ==== большие белые пятна ====
  clp     = clp.DeSpot(p1=10, mthres=8, p2=6, mwidth=7, mheight=5, merode=33, interlaced=false, median=false, \
                       pwidth=100, pheight=100, ranked=true, sign=-1, maxpts=0, p1percent=10, dilate=1, fitluma=true, \
                       blur=1, tsmooth=0, show=Show, mark_v=255, motpn=false, seg=0, color=true, mscene=40, minpts=0)

# ==== маленькие точки и пыль ====
  clp     = clp.DeSpot(mthres=12, mwidth=7, mheight=5, merode=33, interlaced=false, median=false, p1=15, p2=8, \
                       pwidth=6, pheight=5, ranked=true, sign=0, maxpts=0, p1percent=10, dilate=1, fitluma=true, \
                       blur=1, tsmooth=2, show=Show, mark_v=255, motpn=false, seg=1, color=true, mscene=40, minpts=0)

clp     = clp.DeSpot(mthres=8, mwidth=7, mheight=5, merode=25, interlaced=false, median=false, p1=10, p2=6, \
                       pwidth=720, pheight=576, ranked=true, sign=2, maxpts=0, p1percent=2, dilate=1, fitluma=true, \
                       blur=4, tsmooth=4, show=Show, mark_v=255, motpn=false, seg=1, color=true, mscene=40, minpts=0)

# ==== Маленькие компактные пятна ====
  clp     = clp.DeSpot(mthres=12, mwidth=7, mheight=5, merode=25, interlaced=false, median=false, p1=15, p2=8, \
                       pwidth=10, pheight=10, ranked=true, sign=-1, maxpts=0, p1percent=2, dilate=1, fitluma=true, \
                       blur=4, tsmooth=4, show=Show, mark_v=255, motpn=false, seg=2, color=true, mscene=40, minpts=0)

# ==== линии, входящие в контакт с движением, избегите области движения ====
  clp     = clp.DeSpot(mthres=13, mwidth=7, mheight=5, merode=16, interlaced=false, median=false, p1=15, p2=13, \
                       pwidth=140, pheight=100, ranked=true, sign=-1, maxpts=0, p1percent=10, dilate=1, fitluma=true, \
                       blur=1, tsmooth=0, show=Show, mark_v=255, motpn=false, seg=1, color=true, mscene=40, minpts=0)

# ====================================
  clp     = clp.DeSpot(p1=20, p2=4, pwidth=200, pheight=150, mthres=22, merode=33, sign=2, show=Show, seg=0, color=false, \
                       motpn=true, fitluma=true, mark_v=255)

clp     = clp.DeSpot(p1=20, p2=12, pwidth=768, pheight=576, mthres=80, merode=33, sign=0, show=Show, seg=0, color=true, \
                       motpn=true, mark_v=255)

clp     = clp.DeSpot(p1=12, p2=22, pwidth=100, pheight=100, mthres=22, merode=25, p1percent=10, sign=0, show=Show, seg=1, \
                       color=true, motpn=true, mark_v=255)

clp     = clp.DeSpot(p1=15, p2=1, pwidth=40, pheight=40, mthres=4, merode=25, p1percent=10, sign=0, show=Show, seg=1, \

clp     = clp.DeSpot(p1=35, p2=11, pwidth=250, pheight=250, mthres=23, merode=40, p1percent=1, sign=1, show=Show, seg=2,\
                       color=true, motpn=false, minpts=6, dilate=1, mscene=100, fitluma=true, blur=1, mark_v=255)

clp     = clp.DeSpot(p1=22, p2=5, pwidth=100, pheight=140, mthres=11, merode=58, p1percent=25, sign=1, show=Show, seg=1, \
                       color=true, motpn=false, minpts=6, maxpts=1200, mwidth=7, mheight=5, dilate=2, mscene=90, fitluma=true, \
                       blur=2, ranked=true, interlaced=false, mark_v=255)

clp     = clp.DeSpot(p1=30, p2=22, pwidth=400, pheight=300, mthres=20, merode=33, p1percent=10, sign=1, show=Show, seg=2, \

clp     = clp.DeSpot(sign=2, pwidth=Width2, pheight=Height2, p1=10, p2=6, mthres=8, tsmooth=4, seg=2, blur=4, p1percent=2, \
                       show=Show, mark_v=255)

clp     = clp.DeSpot(p1=30, p2=15, pwidth=Width2, pheight=Height2, mthres=20, motpn=true, dilate=1, seg=1, show=Show, mark_v=255)

clp     = clp.DeSpot(p1=30, p2=10, mthres=45, pwidth=Width2, pheight=Height2, minpts=10, dilate=0, ranked=true, \
                       p1percent=5, mscene=98, merode=35, mwidth=20, mheight=10, sign=2, show=Show, seg=0, color=true, \
                       motpn=true, fitluma=true, blur=1, mark_v=255)

clp     = clp.DeSpot(p1=25, p2=14, mthres=25, pwidth=Width2, pheight=Height2, minpts=3, dilate=3, p1percent=5, \
                       mscene=98, merode=35, sign=-2, show=Show, seg=2, color=true, motpn=true, fitluma=true, blur=1, mark_v=255)

clp     = clp.Despot(p1=28, p2=8, mthres=45, pwidth=850, pheight=850, minpts=10, dilate=0, ranked=true, p1percent=5, mscene=98, \
                       merode=35, mwidth=20, mheight=10, sign=2, show=Show, seg=0, color=true, motpn=true, fitluma=true, \
                       blur=1, mark_v=255)

clp     = clp.Despot(p1=25, p2=14, mthres=25, pwidth=555, pheight=555, minpts=3, dilate=3, p1percent=5, mscene=98, \
                       merode=35, sign=-2, show=Show, seg=2, color=true, motpn=true, fitluma=true, blur=1, mark_v=255)

# big black spots
#  clp     = clp.DeSpot(sign=1, pwidth=45, pheight=45, p1=15, p2=8, mthres=8, color=true, show=Show, mark_v=255)

# thin white lines
#  clp     = clp.DeSpot(sign=-1, pwidth=140, pheight=100, p1=8, p2=1, mthres=5, show=Show, mark_v=255)

# thick hair lines (avoid real hair)
#  clp     = clp.DeSpot(sign=-1, pwidth=140, pheight=100, p1=15, p2=13, mthres=13, merode=24, show=Show, mark_v=255)

# lines contacting motion, avoid motion areas
#  clp     = clp.DeSpot(sign=-1, pwidth=140, pheight=100, p1=15, p2=13, mthres=13, merode=16, seg=1, show=Show, mark_v=255)

# small dots and dust
#  clp     = clp.DeSpot(pwidth=6, pheight=5, p1=15, p2=8, mthres=12, tsmooth=2, show=Show, mark_v=255)

# Long horizontal scratches
#  clp     = clp.DeSpot(sign=-1, pwidth=100, pheight=2, p1=15, p2=8, mthres=12, color=true, show=Show, mark_v=255)

# Small compact spots
#  clp     = clp.DeSpot(sign=-1, pwidth=10, pheight=10, p1=15, p2=8, mthres=12, color=true, show=Show, mark_v=255)

SelectEvery(clp, 7, 3)

return clp
}
Old 5th September 2012, 11:06   #11  |  Link
Jenyok
Warm and fuzzy

Code:
#
# DeSpot() function
#
function RemoveSpotsMC4(clip clp, int "Vectors", int "Show")
{    
  # Constants
  #
  _thSCD1 = 400
  _ml     = 100

filter  = FFT3Dfilter(clp, sigma=6, plane=4, bw=32, bh=32, ow=8, oh=8, bt=3)

bvec3   = (Vectors == 3) ? MAnalyse(superfi, isb=true,  delta=3, blksize=8, overlap=4, truemotion=true) : NullClip(clp)
  bvec2   = (Vectors >= 2) ? MAnalyse(superfi, isb=true,  delta=2, blksize=8, overlap=4, truemotion=true) : NullClip(clp)
  bvec1   = MAnalyse(superfi, isb=true,  delta=1, blksize=8, overlap=4, truemotion=true)
  fvec1   = MAnalyse(superfi, isb=false, delta=1, blksize=8, overlap=4, truemotion=true)
  fvec2   = (Vectors >= 2) ? MAnalyse(superfi, isb=false, delta=2, blksize=8, overlap=4, truemotion=true) : NullClip(clp)
  fvec3   = (Vectors == 3) ? MAnalyse(superfi, isb=false, delta=3, blksize=8, overlap=4, truemotion=true) : NullClip(clp)
  backw3  = (Vectors == 3) ? MFlow(clp, super, bvec3, thSCD1=_thSCD1) : NullClip(clp)
  backw2  = (Vectors >= 2) ? MFlow(clp, super, bvec2, thSCD1=_thSCD1) : NullClip(clp)
  backw1  = MFlow(clp, super, bvec1, thSCD1=_thSCD1)
  forw1   = MFlow(clp, super, fvec1, thSCD1=_thSCD1)
  forw2   = (Vectors >= 2) ? MFlow(clp, super, fvec2, thSCD1=_thSCD1) : NullClip(clp)
  forw3   = (Vectors == 3) ? MFlow(clp, super, fvec3, thSCD1=_thSCD1) : NullClip(clp)

sadb    = MMask(clp, bvec1, ml=_ml, gamma=1, kind=1, thSCD1=_thSCD1)
  sadf    = MMask(clp, fvec1, ml=_ml, gamma=1, kind=1, thSCD1=_thSCD1)
  msadb   = MT_Binarize(sadb, 20, upper=true)
  msadf   = MT_Binarize(sadf, 20, upper=true)
  msad    = MT_Logic(msadf, msadb, "or")
  msad    = MT_Expand(msad)
  msadi   = Interleave(msad, msad, msad)

clp     = (Vectors == 1) ? Interleave(backw1, clp, forw1) : \
            (Vectors == 2) ? Interleave(backw2, backw1, clp, forw1, forw2) : \
                             Interleave(backw3, backw2, backw1, clp, forw1, forw2, forw3)

clp     = clp.DeSpot(mthres=8, mwidth=7, mheight=5, merode=33, interlaced=false, median=false, p1=15, p2=8, \
                       pwidth=50, pheight=50, ranked=true, sign=1, maxpts=0, p1percent=10, dilate=1, fitluma=true, \
                       blur=1, tsmooth=0, show=Show, mark_v=255, motpn=false, seg=2, color=true, mscene=40, minpts=0, extmask=msadi)

clp     = clp.DeSpot(p1=10, mthres=8, p2=6, mwidth=7, mheight=5, merode=33, interlaced=false, median=false, \
                       pwidth=100, pheight=100, ranked=true, sign=-1, maxpts=0, p1percent=10, dilate=1, fitluma=true, \
                       blur=1, tsmooth=0, show=Show, mark_v=255, motpn=false, seg=0, color=true, mscene=40, minpts=0, extmask=msadi)

# ==== толстые линии типа волос (избегают реальных волос)  ====
  clp     = clp.DeSpot(mthres=13, mwidth=7, mheight=5, merode=24, interlaced=false, median=false, p1=15, p2=13, \
                       pwidth=140, pheight=100, ranked=true, sign=-1, maxpts=0, p1percent=10, dilate=1, fitluma=true, \
                       blur=1, tsmooth=0, show=Show, mark_v=255, motpn=false, seg=2, color=true, mscene=40, minpts=0, extmask=msadi)

clp     = clp.DeSpot(mthres=13, mwidth=7, mheight=5, merode=16, interlaced=false, median=false, p1=15, p2=13, \
                       blur=1, tsmooth=0, show=Show, mark_v=255, motpn=false, seg=1, color=true, mscene=40, minpts=0, extmask=msadi)

clp     = clp.DeSpot(mthres=12, mwidth=7, mheight=5, merode=33, interlaced=false, median=false, p1=15, p2=8, \
                       pwidth=6, pheight=5, ranked=true, sign=0, maxpts=0, p1percent=10, dilate=1, fitluma=true, \
                       blur=1, tsmooth=2, show=Show, mark_v=255, motpn=false, seg=1, color=true, mscene=40, minpts=0, extmask=msadi)

clp     = clp.DeSpot(mthres=8, mwidth=7, mheight=5, merode=25, interlaced=false, median=false, p1=10, p2=6, \
                       pwidth=720, pheight=576, ranked=true, sign=2, maxpts=0, p1percent=2, dilate=1, fitluma=true, \
                       blur=4, tsmooth=4, show=Show, mark_v=255, motpn=false, seg=1, color=true, mscene=40, minpts=0, extmask=msadi)

# ==== Длинные горизонтальные затиры ====
  clp     = clp.DeSpot(mthres=12, mwidth=7, mheight=5, merode=25, interlaced=false, median=false, p1=15, p2=8, \
                       pwidth=100, pheight=2, ranked=true, sign=-1, maxpts=0, p1percent=2, dilate=1, fitluma=true, \
                       blur=4, tsmooth=4, show=Show, mark_v=255, motpn=false, seg=2, color=true, mscene=40, minpts=0, extmask=msadi)

pwidth=10, pheight=10, ranked=true, sign=-1, maxpts=0, p1percent=2, dilate=1, fitluma=true, \
                       blur=4, tsmooth=4, show=Show, mark_v=255, motpn=false, seg=2, color=true, mscene=40, minpts=0, extmask=msadi)

clp     = clp.DeSpot(p1=20, p2=4, pwidth=200, pheight=150, mthres=22, merode=33, sign=2, show=Show, seg=0, color=false, \
                       motpn=true, fitluma=true, extmask=msadi)

clp     = clp.DeSpot(p1=20, p2=12, pwidth=768, pheight=576, mthres=80, merode=33, sign=0, show=Show, seg=0, color=true, \
                       motpn=true, extmask=msadi)

clp     = clp.DeSpot(p1=12, p2=22, pwidth=100, pheight=100, mthres=22, merode=25, p1percent=10, sign=0, show=Show, seg=1, \
                       color=true, motpn=true, extmask=msadi)

clp     = clp.DeSpot(p1=15, p2=1, pwidth=40, pheight=40, mthres=4, merode=25, p1percent=10, sign=0, show=Show, seg=1, \

clp     = clp.DeSpot(p1=35, p2=11, pwidth=250, pheight=250, mthres=23, merode=40, p1percent=1, sign=1, show=Show, seg=2,\
                       color=true, motpn=false, minpts=6, dilate=1, mscene=100, fitluma=true, blur=1, extmask=msadi)

clp     = clp.DeSpot(p1=22, p2=5, pwidth=100, pheight=140, mthres=11, merode=58, p1percent=25, sign=1, show=Show, seg=1, \
                       color=true, motpn=false, minpts=6, maxpts=1200, mwidth=7, mheight=5, dilate=2, mscene=90, fitluma=true, \
                       blur=2, ranked=true, interlaced=false, extmask=msadi)

clp     = clp.DeSpot(p1=30, p2=22, pwidth=400, pheight=300, mthres=20, merode=33, p1percent=10, sign=1, show=Show, seg=2, \

clp     = clp.DeSpot(sign=2, pwidth=Width2, pheight=Height2, p1=10, p2=6, mthres=8, tsmooth=4, seg=2, blur=4, p1percent=2, \
                       show=Show, extmask=msadi)

clp     = clp.DeSpot(p1=30, p2=15, pwidth=Width2, pheight=Height2, mthres=20, motpn=true, dilate=1, seg=1, show=Show, \
                       extmask=msadi)

clp     = clp.DeSpot(p1=30, p2=10, mthres=45, pwidth=Width2, pheight=Height2, minpts=10, dilate=0, ranked=true, \
                       p1percent=5, mscene=98, merode=35, mwidth=20, mheight=10, sign=2, show=Show, seg=0, color=true, \
                       motpn=true, fitluma=true, blur=1, extmask=msadi)

clp     = clp.DeSpot(p1=25, p2=14, mthres=25, pwidth=Width2, pheight=Height2, minpts=3, dilate=3, p1percent=5, \
                       mscene=98, merode=35, sign=-2, show=Show, seg=2, color=true, motpn=true, fitluma=true, blur=1, \
                       extmask=msadi)

clp     = clp.Despot(p1=28, p2=8, mthres=45, pwidth=850, pheight=850, minpts=10, dilate=0, ranked=true, p1percent=5, mscene=98, \
                       merode=35, mwidth=20, mheight=10, sign=2, show=Show, seg=0, color=true, motpn=true, fitluma=true, blur=1, \
                       mark_v=255, extmask=msadi)

clp     = clp.Despot(p1=25, p2=14, mthres=25, pwidth=555, pheight=555, minpts=3, dilate=3, p1percent=5, mscene=98, \
                       merode=35, sign=-2, show=Show, seg=2, color=true, motpn=true, fitluma=true, blur=1, mark_v=255, \
                       extmask=msadi)

# big black spots
#  clp     = clp.DeSpot(sign=1, pwidth=45, pheight=45, p1=15, p2=8, mthres=8, color=true, show=Show, extmask=msadi)

# thin white lines
#  clp     = clp.DeSpot(sign=-1, pwidth=140, pheight=100, p1=8, p2=1, mthres=5, show=Show, extmask=msadi)

#  clp     = clp.DeSpot(sign=-1, pwidth=140, pheight=100, p1=15, p2=13, mthres=13, merode=24, show=Show, extmask=msadi)

#  clp     = clp.DeSpot(sign=-1, pwidth=140, pheight=100, p1=15, p2=13, mthres=13, merode=16, seg=1, show=Show, extmask=msadi)

# small dots and dust
#  clp     = clp.DeSpot(pwidth=6, pheight=5, p1=15, p2=8, mthres=12, tsmooth=2, show=Show, extmask=msadi)

#  clp     = clp.DeSpot(sign=-1, pwidth=100, pheight=2, p1=15, p2=8, mthres=12, color=true, show=Show, extmask=msadi)

# Small compact spots
#  clp     = clp.DeSpot(sign=-1, pwidth=10, pheight=10, p1=15, p2=8, mthres=12, color=true, show=Show, extmask=msadi)

SelectEvery(clp, 7, 3)

return clp
}
Old 5th September 2012, 11:07   #12  |  Link
Jenyok
Warm and fuzzy

Code:
#
# DeSpot() function
#
function RemoveSpotsMC5(clip clp, int "Vectors", int "Show")
{    

d   = clp.DePanEstimate(trust=3, range=1)
  clp = clp.DePanInterleave(data=d, prev=Vectors, next=Vectors)

blur=1, tsmooth=0, show=Show, mark_v=255, motpn=false, seg=2, color=true, mscene=40, minpts=0)

blur=1, tsmooth=0, show=Show, mark_v=255, motpn=false, seg=0, color=true, mscene=40, minpts=0)

blur=1, tsmooth=2, show=Show, mark_v=255, motpn=false, seg=1, color=true, mscene=40, minpts=0)

blur=4, tsmooth=4, show=Show, mark_v=255, motpn=false, seg=1, color=true, mscene=40, minpts=0)

blur=4, tsmooth=4, show=Show, mark_v=255, motpn=false, seg=2, color=true, mscene=40, minpts=0)

blur=1, tsmooth=0, show=Show, mark_v=255, motpn=false, seg=1, color=true, mscene=40, minpts=0)

motpn=true, fitluma=true, mark_v=255)

motpn=true, mark_v=255)

color=true, motpn=false, minpts=6, dilate=1, mscene=100, fitluma=true, blur=1, mark_v=255)

blur=2, ranked=true, interlaced=false, mark_v=255)

show=Show)

clp     = clp.DeSpot(p1=30, p2=15, pwidth=Width2, pheight=Height2, mthres=20, motpn=true, dilate=1, seg=1, show=Show)

show=Show, mark_v=255)

clp     = clp.DeSpot(p1=30, p2=15, pwidth=Width2, pheight=Height2, mthres=20, motpn=true, dilate=1, seg=1, show=Show, mark_v=255)

motpn=true, fitluma=true, blur=1, mark_v=255)

mscene=98, merode=35, sign=-2, show=Show, seg=2, color=true, motpn=true, fitluma=true, blur=1, mark_v=255)

merode=35, mwidth=20, mheight=10, sign=2, show=Show, seg=0, color=true, motpn=true, fitluma=true, blur=1, \
                       mark_v=255)

merode=35, sign=-2, show=Show, seg=2, color=true, motpn=true, fitluma=true, blur=1, mark_v=255)

# big black spots
#  clp = clp.DeSpot(sign=1, pwidth=45, pheight=45, p1=15, p2=8, mthres=8, color=true, show=Show)

# thin white lines
#  clp = clp.DeSpot(sign=-1, pwidth=140, pheight=100, p1=8, p2=1, mthres=5, show=Show)

#  clp = clp.DeSpot(sign=-1, pwidth=140, pheight=100, p1=15, p2=13, mthres=13, merode=24, show=Show)

#  clp = clp.DeSpot(sign=-1, pwidth=140, pheight=100, p1=15, p2=13, mthres=13, merode=16, seg=1, show=Show)

# small dots and dust
#  clp = clp.DeSpot(pwidth=6, pheight=5, p1=15, p2=8, mthres=12, tsmooth=2, show=Show)

#  clp = clp.DeSpot(sign=-1, pwidth=100, pheight=2, p1=15, p2=8, mthres=12, color=true, show=Show)

# Small compact spots
#  clp = clp.DeSpot(sign=-1, pwidth=10, pheight=10, p1=15, p2=8, mthres=12, color=true, show=Show)

clp = (Vectors == 1) ? SelectEvery(clp, 3, 1) : \
                         SelectEvery(clp, 7, 3)

return clp
}