Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Capturing and Editing Video > Avisynth Usage
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 23rd March 2011, 05:48   #1  |  Link
Jeremy Duncan
Didée Fan

My custom builds of MVTools2, Avisynth.exe, and MT.dll

Link: avisynth src. I used release, not release_mbcs in visual studio 2010. I has to build the libs as described in my "Build avisynth dll thread (use search)

Only the visual studio 2010 has my configuration settings, the 2008 version doesn't.

I took xhmikosR src link, and made it as fast as I could by changing the configuration. I wasn't sure if these changes meant I was supposed to repost the src I made the changes to or not so here is the src.

Link: Here is my multithreaded version of avisynth.exe 2.5.8

Link: Here is my MVtools2 SRC and dll. I also got this src from xhmikosr's website. What I did was take out some functions so the dll wasn't bloated with the hope this would make it faster. These are the functions the user can change from the mvtools2.dll

MSuper
MAnalyse
MFlow
MFlowFps
MBlockFps
MRecalculate

I did all of this to make realtime video playback smooth when using ffdshow.
Old 24th March 2011, 23:41   #2  |  Link
SubJunk

I tested your MVTools2 build and found it to be slower than the official one.
I encoded 20 clips, with 10 of them using the official build and the other 10 using yours.
The average framerate for the official build was 18.66 while for yours it was 18.17 which means your build performed 2.6% slower than the official one.
SubJunk is offline   Reply With Quote