Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Video Encoding > MPEG-4 Encoder GUIs

Old 22nd November 2016, 21:41   #5141  |  Link
Zathor

Quote:
Originally Posted by LigH View Post
Any ideas, Zathor and others?
Regarding what?
Zathor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd November 2016, 08:35   #5142  |  Link
LigH
German doom9/Gleitz SuMo

Why holding the RMB speeds up the decoding process, or, saying it differently: Why the decoding of ZIP archives is so much "idling" when not.

New German Gleitz board
MediaFire: x264 | x265 | VPx | AOM | Xvid
LigH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd November 2016, 18:12   #5143  |  Link
LouieChuckyMerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zathor View Post
Code:
2674 [Audio Cutter]         preselect output file. Feature request #597
2673 [x265]                 added --sar detection. Feature request #601
2672 [Title Selector]       added option to change the minimum title length also in the global settings
2671 [VobSubber]            remember the "keep all..." setting. Feature request #600
2670 [Haali Media Splitter] added "Haali Media Splitter" as update package
                            improved detection if it is installed
                            if it is needed by the HD Streams Extractor it will be installed (administrative permissions are required)
2669 [VobSubber]            added title selector for DVD sources incl. multi-angle support
2668 [FileIndexer]          added title selector for DVD sources incl. multi-angle support
2667 [TitleSelector]        added support for multi-angle DVD sources
     [OneClick]             added support for multi-angle DVD sources
2666 [TitleSelector]        improved title selector for DVD/Blu-ray sources
2665 [OneClick]             added support for folders as drag&drop source of the input control
2664 [IFOParser]            improved type detection

* = Infinity.
LouieChuckyMerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2016, 16:56   #5144  |  Link
Danette

Feature Request

Before placing these on the Project Page, I just want to make sure they don't already exist and I simply can't find them:

- In the Muxer options: I'd like a batch demuxing and batch muxing capability for each container type.

- In the One-Click: I'd like an audio option to keep the original audio.

- In the One-Click: I'd like the ability to select the indexer I prefer. Right now, when I choose a folder of MKV's having m2v codecs to batch process, the L-SMASH Works (yuck!) indexer dominates even though I have DGIndex selected as the first priority.
Danette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2016, 17:33   #5145  |  Link
hello_hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danette View Post
Before placing these on the Project Page, I just want to make sure they don't already exist and I simply can't find them:

- In the Muxer options: I'd like a batch demuxing and batch muxing capability for each container type.
Out of curiosity how would batch muxing work? If you had a folder full of various files and streams, how would the batch muxing determine what gets muxed with what?
Or are you just referring to batch muxing files from one container to another, rather than individual streams?
The only GUI I can think of off the top of my head that does batch demuxing is MKVCleaver, but obviously that only helps for MKV.

Quote:
- In the One-Click: I'd like an audio option to keep the original audio.
I don't know how long it's been there because I don't remember seeing it before (although I rarely use OneClick), but one of the options in the "encode" drop down list is "never". It seems you need to have "show advanced settings" enabled down the bottom of the OneClick window to see it. Or you can create a OneClick preset with "never" as the default.

Quote:
- In the One-Click: I'd like the ability to select the indexer I prefer. Right now, when I choose a folder of MKV's having m2v codecs to batch process, the L-SMASH Works (yuck!) indexer dominates even though I have DGIndex selected as the first priority.
Do you mean DGIndex or DGIndexNV?, because the former won't open MKVs.
hello_hello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2016, 20:23   #5146  |  Link
Danette

Feature Request

Thanks for the rapid reaction, hello_hello (I’ve always noticed your useful recommendations on various video forums). Answering your questions:

Quote:
Out of curiosity how would batch muxing work? If you had a folder full of various files and streams, how would the batch muxing determine what gets muxed with what? Or are you just referring to batch muxing files from one container to another, rather than individual streams?
The only GUI I can think of off the top of my head that does batch demuxing is MKVCleaver, but obviously that only helps for MKV.
While I developed my own ability to batch files in MKVMerge with a program called MacroXpress, it was very cumbersome. Recently, I discovered “MKVBatch” which is a front end to MKVMerge. I don’t know how their code is setup, but it performs batch merging of codec, audio and chapter files (all previously extracted) just as you’d expect. It takes all such files in a folder and correctly muxes all of them, in individual streams, in one step.

Quote:
I don't know how long it's been there because I don't remember seeing it before (although I rarely use OneClick), but one of the options in the "encode" drop down list is "never". It seems you need to have "show advanced settings" enabled down the bottom of the OneClick window to see it. Or you can create a OneClick preset with "never" as the default.
Yes, I have seen that “never” option from the ‘encode’ drop-down, but had assumed that it would simply remove the audio, as opposed to a passthru, based upon the wording. You’re right: it does retain the original audio.

Quote:
Do you mean DGIndex or DGIndexNV?, because the former won't open MKVs.
I do mean DGIndex, not the NV version (which I don’t own and am only interested in indexing m2v’s anyway). I was expecting that the One-Click process, as part of the batch processing, would first extract the codecs from the MKV and then index them. I didn’t think that the indexer would open/extract the MKV container. So, my thinking was that the codec is extracted and then indexed by MeGUI, but that I should be able to select which indexer MeGUI would use on the codec after the extraction.
Old 7th December 2016, 22:57   #5147  |  Link
LigH
German doom9/Gleitz SuMo

Quote:
I was expecting that the One-Click process, as part of the batch processing, would first extract the codecs from the MKV and then index them.
"The codec" is a piece of software, and it is not included in an MKV. A video stream in a specific video format is probably included. That may be extracted if necessary and supported.

MPEG-2 video in MKV is not supported by DGMPGDec. FFMS2 and L-SMASH Works will support it without preparing the source file. Extracting a raw video stream from an MKV container instead is a severe effort, and handling raw video formats is sometimes less reliable than using it from within a container which has additional information about the content. Raw MPEG-2 is not a big issue. But raw AVC or HEVC may lack of some important attributes (like the frame rate).

If you need the raw video stream, you can probably use the tool "HD Stream Extractor"; but this is not automated in the One Click Encoder, apparently.

New German Gleitz board
Old 8th December 2016, 00:07   #5148  |  Link
Danette

You're right LigH, about codecs. I was thinking the coding format, not the software.

Re:
Quote:
MPEG-2 video in MKV is not supported by DGMPGDec. FFMS2 and L-SMASH Works will support it without preparing the source file. Extracting a raw video stream from an MKV container instead is a severe effort, and handling raw video formats is sometimes less reliable than using it from within a container which has additional information about the content.
I've read, over and over, that it's better to index the raw stream rather than doing it from within the container. Are you sure about your statement to the contrary? Can you point me to supporting discussion on it? I would be very interested to read it.

I'll take a look at "HD Stream Extractor", but I have also been using MKVCleaver for years and it seems to do a pretty good job. rt

Last edited by Danette; 8th December 2016 at 00:12.
Old 8th December 2016, 00:25   #5149  |  Link
LigH
German doom9/Gleitz SuMo

It depends on both the video format and the handling software.

DGMPGDec supports MPEG-2 video both raw as well as in ProgramStream (e.g. VOB files) and TransportStream (with or without TS frame timestamps, 188 or 192 bytes) containers. But not the MKV container. DGMPGDec is so old, the MKV container format was not yet common in these times.

AVC or HEVC video streams may be handled raw as well as in TS or MP4 or MKV container by some source plugins for AviSynth. But the raw video stream may not contain some attributes a video tool would usually need to know. If I remember right, raw AVC may not contain the frame rate. When it is in a container, the container will preserve it. And MeGUI will remember it as long as it is processed in a job (e.g. if x264 creates a new raw AVC video stream, MeGUI will tell the MP4 or MKV multiplexer the frame rate of the source video).

New German Gleitz board
Old 8th December 2016, 19:50   #5150  |  Link
hello_hello

Quote:
I've read, over and over, that it's better to index the raw stream rather than doing it from within the container. Are you sure about your statement to the contrary? Can you point me to supporting discussion on it? I would be very interested to read it.
I can't point you to a discussion, but about the only time I've ever indexed raw video streams would be in the case of mpeg2 in an MKV, which I'd extract first. Either that or I'd open the MKV with TSMuxer and remux the video as a TS file first (DGIndex can open them).
I don't rip DVDs with MakeMKV though, so 99.999% of the time I'd use vob files as the source. For Bluray video I've always used the HD Streams Extractor to extract the video to an MKV for re-encoding.

Given MakeMKV is commonly use for ripping DVDs these days, maybe MeGUI needs to become more clever with MKV sources containing mpeg2 video. Most Avisynth GUI's assume NTSC/PAL mpeg2 will be in a DGIndex compatible container as that's how it's traditionally been done.

Technically there's probably no reason why L-Smash or FFMS2 can't be used to index MKVs containing mpeg2 video, but currently it doesn't handle those sources in an ideal way. Info here: http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.ph...49#post1788049

Last edited by hello_hello; 8th December 2016 at 19:57.
Old 8th December 2016, 22:24   #5151  |  Link
Zathor

Code:
2679 [Update]               improved updater to download appropriate architecture packages
2678 [AviSynthProfile]      added option to treat sources as anime for deinterlacing
2677 [OneClick]             fixed wrong track information in some use cases
2676 [x265]                 fixed duplicated custom command line values (regression of 2673)
2675                        improved portable AviSynth runtime handling
The updater downloads now packages based on OS/MeGUI architecture. E.g. on x64 Windows the x64 mkvmerge package will be downloaded. Also ffmpeg & lsmash should be on an XP compatible build for XP systems. During the first run of the new process several files will be downloaded/applied, even if they are already available - this is intended.
Please check if the feature works as expected.
PS: The blocking for XP was a minimal work on top. XP is still not supported, but I thought it may not harm to block new updates properly

Last edited by Zathor; 8th December 2016 at 22:36.
Old 8th December 2016, 23:23   #5152  |  Link
Zetti

Is it all available x64 versions or only a few versions like MKVToolNix, FLAC, LAME, OggEnc2 etc??
Zetti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2016, 23:34   #5153  |  Link
Zathor

MeGUI x64

It has also been updated today (link in the post is still the old one). There are however a few problems.
Old 9th December 2016, 16:50   #5154  |  Link
hello_hello

Quote:
Please check if the feature works as expected.
PS: The blocking for XP was a minimal work on top. XP is still not supported, but I thought it may not harm to block new updates properly
On XP MeGUI went through a couple of update cycles, from what I could tell mostly downloading and installing the versions of tools it was currently using, except...

For the two current XP concerns, L-Smash and ffmpeg....
L-Smash was replaced with the version I was currently using which is fine because MeGUI couldn't know I'd already done so myself, but it appears ffmpeg 3.1.2 was replaced with version 3.0. The flavour I've been using recently is this one:

ffmpeg.static.2016-08-12-v3.1.2.32-bit.ffmpeg-static-xp-compatible

Thanks.

PS. Will you have read this Zathor, or would you like me to summarise it and add it as an official SourceForge bug report?
http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.ph...33#post1789033
Old 9th December 2016, 18:45   #5155  |  Link
Zathor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello_hello View Post
On XP MeGUI went through a couple of update cycles, from what I could tell mostly downloading and installing the versions of tools it was currently using, except...

For the two current XP concerns, L-Smash and ffmpeg....
L-Smash was replaced with the version I was currently using which is fine because MeGUI couldn't know I'd already done so myself, but it appears ffmpeg 3.1.2 was replaced with version 3.0. The flavour I've been using recently is this one:

ffmpeg.static.2016-08-12-v3.1.2.32-bit.ffmpeg-static-xp-compatible
The 3.0 should be the last XP compatible build from Zeranoe. The same build has been around for some time on the dev servers for everyone so it should be "stable" so that it can be freezed forever. I do not plan to upload for XP anymore updates after that freezed state. I only want MeGUI to stay on a "working" level.

Quote:
PS. Will you have read this Zathor, or would you like me to summarise it and add it as an official SourceForge bug report?
http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.ph...33#post1789033
If that is not a problem for you, yes, but in this case it is not needed as I will restructure the x264 packages and will I am working on it I can also change x265 (again - I did know why I did not wanted to touch the --sar parameter)
Old 9th December 2016, 19:48   #5156  |  Link
Danette

Quote:
Originally Posted by LigH View Post
It depends on both the video format and the handling software. DGMPGDec is so old, the MKV container format was not yet common in these times.
Quote:
I can't point you to a discussion, but about the only time I've ever indexed raw video streams would be in the case of mpeg2 in an MKV, which I'd extract first. Either that or I'd open the MKV with TSMuxer and remux the video as a TS file first (DGIndex can open them).

Given MakeMKV is commonly use for ripping DVDs these days, maybe MeGUI needs to become more clever with MKV sources containing mpeg2 video. Most Avisynth GUI's assume NTSC/PAL mpeg2 will be in a DGIndex compatible container as that's how it's traditionally been done.
Much thanks to you both. Because of your help, the issues in my OP have been resolved.

I have hundreds of DVD's of NTSC shows I am in the process of backing up in x264. I have used MakeMKV for years for DVD's. I extract the files (m2v, ac3, xml) from those MKV's and have always used DGIndex, along with various AVS script to address the varying issues with telecine, interlacing, etc. and then x264 them. Then I remux.

Although I was uncomfortable with your thoughts about indexing from within the MKV container (as I mentioned), LigH, I went with your reputation and decided to buy DGDecNV. I've just finished some testing with it against the older process I used and you are right: the quality and size seems to be identical. So, no more manual demuxing and muxing. I can now use MeGUI One-Click for a truly one-click procedure using only the MKV container.

I agree with you, hello_hello, that MeGUI would do well to adapt as much as possible to MKV containers (although the process I'm using going forward certainly takes care of it). DVD's still dwarf BD's in production of, at least, TV shows and MakeMKV seems to be the easiest means to simplified backup.

Last edited by Danette; 9th December 2016 at 20:03.
Old 10th December 2016, 21:00   #5157  |  Link
Zathor

Code:
2687 [Update]               added possibility to mark package architectures as "any"
2686 [VobSubber]            switched to VobSub Ripper
                            forced subtitles will be extracted separately if available
                            the track language will be added if multiple track files are used
2685 [x265]                 switched to avs4x26x for x64 on an x86 OS
2684 [Presets]              improved handling of preset selection/saving. Feature request #606
2683 [x264]                 fixed "force sar" option (regression of 2628). Bug #862
2682 [x264] + [x265]        added support for commands leading with a single hyphen (e.g. -D)
2681 [x264]                 removed option to select 32bit x264 on a 64bit OS and merged the 8- and 10-bit packages
Old 11th December 2016, 10:49   #5158  |  Link
mini-moose

Quote:
Code:
2687 [Update]               added 2686 [VobSubber]            switched to VobSub Ripper
                            forced subtitles will be extracted separately if available
                            the track language will be added if multiple track files are used
There is an issue I've known from using VSRip in the past. It has issues with extracting the entire vobsubs (only partial subs get extracted), when the movie vobs are not split into 1gb files but on big vob file.
It happened for me usually on feature movies (90mins+), have not encountered it for shorter videos such as tv episodes. This issue does not exist in Vobsub.

Also there seem to be an issue with the feature, megui crashed when no forced subs are found:

Code:
[Information] [12/11/2016 10:39:49 AM] Exception message: Could not find file 'G:\01_VTS_01_2_forced.sub'
-[NoImage]    at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
-[NoImage]    at System.IO.FileInfo.get_Length()
-[NoImage]    at MeGUI.VobSubIndexer.writeSubtitles()
-[NoImage]    at MeGUI.VobSubIndexer.secondRunNeeded()
-[NoImage]    at MeGUI.CommandlineJobProcessor`1.proc_Exited(Object sender, EventArgs e)
-[NoImage]    at System.Diagnostics.Process.OnExited()
-[NoImage]    at System.Diagnostics.Process.RaiseOnExited()
-[NoImage]    at System.Diagnostics.Process.CompletionCallback(Object context, Boolean wasSignaled)
-[NoImage]    at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitOrTimerCallback.WaitOrTimerCallback_Context(Object state, Boolean timedOut)
-[NoImage]    at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitOrTimerCallback.WaitOrTimerCallback_Context_f(Object state)
-[NoImage]    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
-[NoImage]    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
-[NoImage]    at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitOrTimerCallback.PerformWaitOrTimerCallback(Object state, Boolean timedOut)
--[Information] [12/11/2016 10:39:49 AM] Stacktrace
Fatal error pops up:
Code:
MeGUI encountered a fatal error and may not be able to proceed. Reason: Could not find file 'G:\01_VTS_01_2_forced.sub
That follows with a freeze and crash.

VSRip is also capable of extracting Closed Captions (SRT) streams. It does however produces 4-5 different files in different text codes (UTF, unicode etc), so that can be confusing.

Last edited by mini-moose; 11th December 2016 at 11:18.
mini-moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2016, 13:51   #5159  |  Link
LeMoi

Quote:
[CODE]2687 [Update]
2681 [x264] removed option to select 32bit x264 on a 64bit OS and merged the 8- and 10-bit packages[/CODE
Since lastest update, i cannot use x264 encoder anymore, I have the following error while encoding a job:
Quote:
[Error] [11/12/2016 13:40:50] Standard error stream
-[Information] [11/12/2016 13:40:52] raw [info]: 720x304p 1:1 @ 24000/1001 fps (cfr)
-[Warning] [11/12/2016 13:40:52] x264 [warning]: VBV maxrate specified, but no bufsize, ignored
-[Information] [11/12/2016 13:40:52] x264 [info]: using SAR=1/1
-[Information] [11/12/2016 13:40:52] x264 [info]: using cpu capabilities: MMX2 SSE2Fast SSSE3 SSE4.2 AVX
-[Information] [11/12/2016 13:40:52] x264 [info]: profile Main, level 3.0
-[Information] [11/12/2016 13:40:52] x264 [info]: frame I:1 Avg QP:27.00 size: 3131
-[Information] [11/12/2016 13:40:52] x264 [info]: frame P:1 Avg QP:26.00 size: 19
-[Information] [11/12/2016 13:40:52] x264 [info]: frame B:2 Avg QP:27.50 size: 16
-[Information] [11/12/2016 13:40:52] x264 [info]: consecutive B-frames: 25.0% 0.0% 75.0% 0.0%
-[Information] [11/12/2016 13:40:52] x264 [info]: mb I I16..4: 94.7% 0.0% 5.3%
-[Information] [11/12/2016 13:40:52] x264 [info]: mb P I16..4: 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% P16..4: 0.1% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% skip:99.9%
-[Information] [11/12/2016 13:40:52] x264 [info]: mb B I16..4: 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% B16..8: 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% direct: 0.0% skip:100.0%
-[Information] [11/12/2016 13:40:52] x264 [info]: final ratefactor: 17.61
-[Information] [11/12/2016 13:40:52] x264 [info]: coded y,uvDC,uvAC intra: 29.1% 5.8% 5.3% inter: 0.0% 0.0% 0.0%
-[Information] [11/12/2016 13:40:52] x264 [info]: i16 v,h,dc,p: 100% 0% 0% 0%
-[Information] [11/12/2016 13:40:52] x264 [info]: i4 v,h,dc,ddl,ddr,vr,hd,vl,hu: 75% 0% 25% 0% 0% 0% 0% 0% 0%
-[Information] [11/12/2016 13:40:52] x264 [info]: i8c dc,h,v,p: 5% 0% 95% 0%
-[Information] [11/12/2016 13:40:52] x264 [info]: Weighted P-Frames: Y:0.0% UV:0.0%
-[Information] [11/12/2016 13:40:52] x264 [info]: kb/s:152.58
-[Information] [11/12/2016 13:40:52] encoded 4 frames, 30.08 fps, 152.58 kb/s
-[Warning] [11/12/2016 13:40:52] avs [warning]: Converting input clip to YV12
-[Error] [11/12/2016 13:40:52] avs [error]: }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}~~}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}~~}}}~~~}}}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€ occurred while reading frame 4
And if I try to re-enable a job I did yesterday with previous version, I have the following error:
Quote:
--[Warning] [11/12/2016 13:47:27] Standard error stream
---[Information] [11/12/2016 13:47:30] raw [info]: 720x400p 1:1 @ 24000/1001 fps (cfr)
---[Warning] [11/12/2016 13:47:30] x264 [warning]: VBV maxrate specified, but no bufsize, ignored
---[Information] [11/12/2016 13:47:30] x264 [info]: using SAR=1/1
---[Information] [11/12/2016 13:47:30] x264 [info]: using cpu capabilities: MMX2 SSE2Fast SSSE3 SSE4.2 AVX
---[Information] [11/12/2016 13:47:30] x264 [info]: profile Main, level 3.0
---[Information] [11/12/2016 13:47:30] x264 [info]: frame I:1 Avg QP:27.50 size: 13479
---[Information] [11/12/2016 13:47:30] x264 [info]: frame P:1 Avg QP:26.00 size: 145
---[Information] [11/12/2016 13:47:30] x264 [info]: frame B:1 Avg QP:29.00 size: 18
---[Information] [11/12/2016 13:47:30] x264 [info]: consecutive B-frames: 33.3% 66.7% 0.0% 0.0%
---[Information] [11/12/2016 13:47:30] x264 [info]: mb I I16..4: 57.9% 0.0% 42.1%
---[Information] [11/12/2016 13:47:30] x264 [info]: mb P I16..4: 0.4% 0.0% 0.0% P16..4: 1.6% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% skip:98.0%
---[Information] [11/12/2016 13:47:30] x264 [info]: mb B I16..4: 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% B16..8: 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% direct: 0.0% skip:100.0%
---[Information] [11/12/2016 13:47:30] x264 [info]: final ratefactor: 25.98
---[Information] [11/12/2016 13:47:30] x264 [info]: coded y,uvDC,uvAC intra: 60.9% 6.4% 6.4% inter: 0.2% 0.0% 0.0%
---[Information] [11/12/2016 13:47:30] x264 [info]: i16 v,h,dc,p: 100% 0% 0% 0%
---[Information] [11/12/2016 13:47:30] x264 [info]: i4 v,h,dc,ddl,ddr,vr,hd,vl,hu: 84% 3% 7% 3% 0% 0% 0% 1% 1%
---[Information] [11/12/2016 13:47:30] x264 [info]: i8c dc,h,v,p: 4% 0% 96% 0%
---[Information] [11/12/2016 13:47:30] x264 [info]: Weighted P-Frames: Y:0.0% UV:0.0%
---[Information] [11/12/2016 13:47:30] x264 [info]: kb/s:872.22
---[Information] [11/12/2016 13:47:30] encoded 3 frames, 1.34 fps, 872.22 kb/s
--[Error] [11/12/2016 13:47:30] Process exits with error: 0xC0000005 STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION (-1073741819)
Did I miss something or some new setting?

EDIT : I tried another x264 setting to see if the problem was mine, but I still have an error:
Quote:
-[Error] Log for job155 (video, MOVIE.avs -> )
--[Information] [11/12/2016 13:56:49] Started handling job
--[Information] [11/12/2016 13:56:49] Preprocessing
--[Information] [11/12/2016 13:56:49] Avisynth input script
---[NoImage] DirectShowSource("K:\BDMV\STREAM\00000.m2ts", fps=23.976, audio=false, convertfps=true).AssumeFPS(24000,1001)
---[NoImage] crop(0, 140, 0, -142)
---[NoImage] BicubicResize(720,304,0,0.5)
--[Information] [11/12/2016 13:56:51] resolution: 720x304
--[Information] [11/12/2016 13:56:51] frame rate: 24000/1001
--[Information] [11/12/2016 13:56:51] aspect ratio: 45:19 (2.368)
--[Information] [11/12/2016 13:56:51] custom command line: --level 4.1 --bframes 3 --ref 4 --slices 4 --aud --nal-hrd vbr --b-pyramid strict --keyint 24 --min-keyint 2 --vbv-bufsize 30000 --vbv-maxrate 40000 --weightp 0 --colorprim "bt709" --transfer "bt709" --colormatrix "bt709"
--[Information] [11/12/2016 13:56:51] Job command line: "C:\Program Files (x86)\MeGUI\tools\x264\avs4x26x.exe" --x26x-binary "C:\Program Files (x86)\MeGUI\tools\x264\x264.exe" --level 4.1 --bluray-compat --pass 1 --bitrate 669 --stats "G:\MOVIE\0_MOVIE.stats" --keyint 23 --open-gop --ref 4 --weightp 0 --slices 4 --vbv-bufsize 30000 --vbv-maxrate 40000 --fake-interlaced --colorprim smpte170m --transfer smpte170m --colormatrix smpte170m --pulldown 32 --level 4.1 --min-keyint 2 --sar 1:1 --output NUL "G:\MOVIE\MOVIE.avs"
--[Information] [11/12/2016 13:56:51] Process started
--[Information] [11/12/2016 13:56:51] Standard output stream
---[Information] [11/12/2016 13:57:03] avs [info]: AviSynth 2.58, buildec 22 2008 [08:46:51]
---[Information] [11/12/2016 13:57:03] avs [info]: Video resolution: 720x304
---[Information] [11/12/2016 13:57:03] avs [info]: Video framerate: 24000/1001
---[Information] [11/12/2016 13:57:03] avs [info]: Video framecount: 149894
---[Information] [11/12/2016 13:57:03] avs4x26x [info]: "C:\Program Files (x86)\MeGUI\tools\x264\x264.exe" - --level 4.1 --bluray-compat --pass 1 --bitrate 669 --stats G:\MOVIE\0_MOVIE.stats --keyint 23 --open-gop --ref 4 --weightp 0 --slices 4 --vbv-bufsize 30000 --vbv-maxrate 40000 --fake-interlaced --colorprim smpte170m --transfer smpte170m --colormatrix smpte170m --pulldown 32 --level 4.1 --min-keyint 2 --sar 1:1 --output NUL --frames 149894 --fps 24000/1001 --input-res 720x304 --input-csp i420
--[Error] [11/12/2016 13:56:51] Standard error stream
---[Information] [11/12/2016 13:56:53] raw [info]: 720x304p 1:1 @ 24000/1001 fps (cfr)
---[Information] [11/12/2016 13:56:53] x264 [info]: using SAR=1/1
---[Information] [11/12/2016 13:56:53] x264 [info]: using cpu capabilities: MMX2 SSE2Fast SSSE3 SSE4.2 AVX
---[Information] [11/12/2016 13:56:53] x264 [info]: profile Main, level 4.1
---[Warning] [11/12/2016 13:57:03] avs [warning]: Converting input clip to YV12
---[Error] [11/12/2016 13:57:03] avs [error]: Error occurred while writing frame 61
---[Information] [11/12/2016 13:57:03] (Maybe x26x closed)
--[Error] [11/12/2016 13:57:03] Process exits with error: 0xC0000005 STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION (-1073741819)
--[Information] [11/12/2016 13:57:03] Job completed

Last edited by LeMoi; 11th December 2016 at 14:01.
LeMoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2016, 14:59   #5160  |  Link
Zathor

This should fix the issues:

Code:
2689 [VobSubber]            improved error handling if forced subtitles are not found (regression of 2686)
                            added a warning if VOB file sizes above the specification limit are used
2688 [x264]                 fixed incorrect command line when using a x86 OS (regression of 2681)