Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > (HD) DVD & Blu-ray authoring

Old 17th April 2011, 14:24   #1  |  Link
kpic

BDEdit - cannot locate menu?

Using the guide here for Blu-Ray menu editing in BDEdit (0.39b) I have located my title correctly but in the CLIPINF tab I cannot find the menu, there are no "IG" streams in any of the clpi files.

If I browse to my folder I do have JAR folder and it lists several other folders with XML files as "mainmenu" etc. and there are some "executable JAR files". I know by previewing there are motion menus in there but at least one static menu that I want to modify.
kpic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2021, 18:48   #2  |  Link
infinitesyrup

Hello kpic, ive sent you a message in DM a few days ago regarding an issue i have in blu-ray editing, do you mind taking a look ?
i believe you might be the person who can help me resolving it as i saw some of you comments here and there in this forum regarding this same issue...
infinitesyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th April 2021, 18:00   #3  |  Link
ocean

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpic View Post
I have located my title correctly but in the CLIPINF tab I cannot find the menu, there are no "IG" streams in any of the clpi files.

If I browse to my folder I do have JAR folder and it lists several other folders with XML files as "mainmenu" etc. and there are some "executable JAR files". I know by previewing there are motion menus in there but at least one static menu that I want to modify.
Hi kpic, that is java menu and not Interactive graphics, try to load the BDMV folder with this program:

http://www.defsoft.com/igfix.html
ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd May 2021, 18:47   #4  |  Link
kpic

Thanks Ocean, I think I was aware of that program at the time.

infinitesyrup was attempting to get a hold of me through PM (I never look there) so looks like he bumped a really old thread of mine (see '2011' post date)
kpic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2021, 17:12   #5  |  Link
infinitesyrup

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpic View Post
Thanks Ocean, I think I was aware of that program at the time.

infinitesyrup was attempting to get a hold of me through PM (I never look there) so looks like he bumped a really old thread of mine (see '2011' post date)
Hi Kpic, ive sent you an email
infinitesyrup is offline   Reply With Quote