Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Capturing and Editing Video > Avisynth Usage

Old 25th May 2015, 10:51   #1  |  Link
BlockABoots

Getting Audio Sync Issues on Encoding (RipBot)??

Im using a AvsPMod/avisynth to edit my raw capture files and then RipBot to decode/encode them. The raw file has no audio sync issues at all but the file that Ripbot outputs has the audio out of sync.

The script i use in AvsPMod is a very simple one, usually something along the lines of...

Code:
video=AVISource("C:\blah blah.avi")
video1=trim(video,285066,342720)
video2=fadein(video1,50).fadeout(50)
return video2
and when i loaded the .avs file into Ripbot the video and audio info that RipBot gives me is almost identical in length, ie

Video Duration (H:M:S).........0:25:24.124
Audio Duration (H:M:S).........0:25:24.123

so a discrepancy of 1 100th of a second is that??, so either way your never going to notice a difference.

Any ideas why when RipBot has finished with the file that there is a audio sync issue?
BlockABoots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th October 2015, 23:08   #2  |  Link
mrpitman

I'm having the same issue even after updating to the newest Ripbot released. I have even tried taking the BDMV and moving it to Nero 15 Platinum and re-encoding to DVD format and the audio sync issue still there. This started happening when 1.19.0.
mrpitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th October 2015, 02:07   #3  |  Link
manono

Neither post has anything to do with either RipBot or AviSynth. Why is this thread here?

Shall I just delete it?

Last edited by manono; 12th October 2015 at 02:10.
manono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th October 2015, 17:36   #4  |  Link
mrpitman

My question is having to do with Ripbot itself after updates. I've never had this problem in the past. I take a MKV plug into Ripbot and convert to AVCHD format. Now, I'm getting more audio sync issues, and disc stops towards the end of the movie and freezes, and then it restarts. I'm burning these movie toi DVD+R disc (Phillips, Verbatrim), and I've never had this problem till the Ripbot 1.9.0. So what could be causing this issue? All help would be grateful. Thanks.
mrpitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th October 2015, 19:25   #5  |  Link
StainlessS
HeartlessS Usurer

As Manono said,
Quote:
Originally Posted by manono View Post
Neither post has anything to do with either RipBot or AviSynth. Why is this thread here?
Why dont you post in a Ripbot related thread or forum, or revert to old version. You have the wrong audience in this forum.

"Some infinities are bigger than other infinities", but how many of them are infinitely bigger ???
StainlessS is offline   Reply With Quote