Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > (HD) DVD & Blu-ray authoring

Old 11th November 2022, 17:34   #301  |  Link
Emulgator
Big Bit Savings Now !

Hex editing won't work, the classes are SHA signed.
(no time to walk through):
Java Decompiler, ReJava
Old 11th November 2022, 18:47   #302  |  Link
FilipeAmadeuO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emulgator View Post
Hex editing won't work, the classes are SHA signed.
(no time to walk through):
Java Decompiler, ReJava
Thanks.
Please when you have some free time, post a walk through.
FilipeAmadeuO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th November 2022, 22:21   #303  |  Link
ocean

Hi FilipeAmadeuO, as written by Emulgator use reJ:

Use program jd-gui and reJ:

jd-gui & reJ

For SHA signed use AnyDVD 6.5.4.4 with iso movie, after editing the text:

anydvd-6-5-4-4

Last edited by ocean; 11th November 2022 at 22:30.
ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2022, 21:02   #304  |  Link
Cesarleeds

Hi guys

Is there any quick guide on how to edit Sony UHD jar menus?

Seems to me all recent Sony UHD discs have the same menu structure, 1st post guide won´t work.
Cesarleeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2022, 14:14   #305  |  Link
maldon

I sent pel9 (I think he is the creator of BDedit) a question (private message) on 11th November 2022 about how to remove buttons properly and he told me this:

I can look at your structure if you send it to me.

I sent him everything but still no response. He may not even have seen it, so if someone can help me it would be perfectly fine. This is part of that private message:

In the original blu-ray there are 4 audio buttons and I want to remove 2 buttons. I only want to leave 2 audio buttons, "CASTELLANO 2.0" and "CASTELLANO 5.1". Then I know how to change those buttons to "CASTELLANO 2.0" and "INGLÉS 2.0". No problem for that but if I remove those buttons, the column "referenced" has several blank lines according to the number of removed objects, I don't know if this is normal or I'm doing something wrong:

https://i.postimg.cc/Wz1VT9jm/objects.png

I'm afraid it's impossible to remove buttons without leaving that blank space, or maybe I just did something wrong because I still see the 4 buttons when I play the menu with a blu-ray player.

Do you all get that blank space when removing buttons?
maldon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th December 2022, 06:36   #306  |  Link
ocean

Hi maldon, Happy Holidays to you and all forum members, I'm afraid that by deleting the 2 audio buttons and creating the empty spaces, BDedit is not able to save this modification correctly, that's why then you see the menu as it was originally.

If you can leave me the contents of the stream folder, without the main movie of course, I'll see what I can do, also in PM.

Last edited by ocean; 26th December 2022 at 00:52.
Old 26th December 2022, 18:23   #307  |  Link
maldon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean View Post
Hi maldon, Happy Holidays to you and all forum members, I'm afraid that by deleting the 2 audio buttons and creating the empty spaces, BDedit is not able to save this modification correctly, that's why then you see the menu as it was originally.

If you can leave me the contents of the stream folder, without the main movie of course, I'll see what I can do, also in PM.
Hi ocean, I don't have that blu-ray anymore, I got tired of trying it over and over again, I always get the same thing. My conclusion: it’s impossible to do what I want.

I can send you via PM any other blu-ray and you can try to remove some buttons from its menu. It doesn't matter which blu-ray, you will see that you get always those blank spaces with all blu-rays after removing buttons.

With some blu-rays, the buttons I have removed do not appear in the menu but the blank spaces are always present. Try removing a button from any blu-ray you have and you will see those blank spaces appear. Anyone who tries it will get them. Maybe those blank spaces are a BDedit bug. It's a pity because BDedit is for me an extraordinary software.
Old 26th December 2022, 20:42   #308  |  Link
ocean

Ok, I did a quick test on a menu, simulating the deactivation of the Bog, here are some images:

Last edited by ocean; 27th December 2022 at 00:42.
Old 27th December 2022, 11:41   #309  |  Link
maldon

Quote:
Ok, I did a quick test on a menu, simulating the deactivation of the Bog, here are some images:

That's exactly the problem I'm talking about, the blank spaces and then those holes you get when you remove the buttons.

I wish this will be fixed with future versions, if any.

By the way, ocean, I have 3 more problems with BDedit. Do you have an answer to any of these 3 questions I show in this thread?:

https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.p...97#post1977897

I think I have found a solution for number 2. I am testing it.
Old 30th December 2022, 18:32   #310  |  Link
pel9

Unfortunately I haven't read your message but I can check your files if you send it again.

The referenced fields are empty because those objects haven't referenced anymore by the BOGS (you deleted the unnecessary BOGs).
You can delete those objects, your menu doesn't need them.
The deleted buttons will missing from your menu so you will see holes or blank spaces where they were but that is the expected behavior.
You have to adjust the (X,Y) coordinates of the remaining buttons to make it nice again.
You can even make new objects to make it a whole.
Usually the menu is like making tiles on the floor.
If you remove some tiles you got holes so you need to move the other tiles or maybe you need to add new tiles to cover the whole floor.
pel9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th January 2023, 03:15   #311  |  Link
ocean

Hi pel9, thank you for your great program, will multiplexed menus with audio and video be possible to work with in the future?

There are menus that have white space between groups of PNG, they are few but they are found and bdedit fails:

https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.p...96#post1896196

Thank you.

Last edited by ocean; 12th January 2023 at 03:26.
Old 16th March 2023, 21:22   #312  |  Link
palestina

Quote:
Hi DenisRodman, not all Paramount menus are the same, those mentioned by FilipeAmadeuO: "Indiana Jones 4K" are movie with java programming for the choice of language:

00496.m2ts
For a few months paramount has changed this type of language selection menus.
Before it could be done by capturing a frame of the m2ts and changing it with Photoshop.
Now it is no longer possible because the languages cannot be seen on the PC. Only in the media player.
Can anyone shed some light on this matter?
Thank you.
palestina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th March 2023, 21:54   #313  |  Link
palestina

The movie is "The Core".
Here is the m2ts:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/xk1ex...0129.m2ts/file
Attached Files
File Type: rar 00129.rar (2.6 KB, 21 views)
Old 16th March 2023, 22:10   #314  |  Link
ocean

Hi palestina, I only see one video track with the second Dolby Vision:

Easily the menu is java, leave me the JAR folder, also via private message.

Last edited by ocean; 16th March 2023 at 22:30.
Old 16th March 2023, 22:33   #315  |  Link
palestina

Private message sent.
Old 16th March 2023, 22:46   #316  |  Link
ocean

Yes it is java, inside the JAR folder you find the subfolder 00000, select assets, then common, you will see StartupMenu.png which you can edit with photoshop.
Old 17th March 2023, 00:14   #317  |  Link
palestina

I am definitely stupid.
I have reviewed / edited all the files that could be related and I had not entered that folder.
Thank you so much.
Old 2nd April 2023, 19:46   #318  |  Link
Cesarleeds

Hi guys

I´m dealing with what i believe is a multiplexed menu, since it´s made of video, audio and this IG section, where you can select audio tracks and so on.

I have already modified the standard IG menu, the one that shows up when playing the main movie, a stand alone m2ts file.

The main menu, which is the one on the screenshot, it calls for the standard IG menu, according to bdedit is the same m2ts file.

Anyway, i select the IG section, and i´m able to edit the pictures that i need.

And that´s about, if i click mux, it will mux a 1.2mb file, but the actual menu is a 450mb 2 min m2ts video, so obviously this is not the way to do it.

I understand that i might need to do some extra edition that my version of bdedit doesn´t seem to support.

I´m running bdedit 0.50b6, is this something that can be done on the latest bdedit version? is there any other way to do it?

Last edited by Cesarleeds; 2nd April 2023 at 20:11.
Cesarleeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th April 2023, 23:53   #319  |  Link
Lowpro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesarleeds View Post
Hi guys

I´m dealing with what i believe is a multiplexed menu, since it´s made of video, audio and this IG section, where you can select audio tracks and so on.

I have already modified the standard IG menu, the one that shows up when playing the main movie, a stand alone m2ts file.

The main menu, which is the one on the screenshot, it calls for the standard IG menu, according to bdedit is the same m2ts file.

Anyway, i select the IG section, and i´m able to edit the pictures that i need.

And that´s about, if i click mux, it will mux a 1.2mb file, but the actual menu is a 450mb 2 min m2ts video, so obviously this is not the way to do it.

I understand that i might need to do some extra edition that my version of bdedit doesn´t seem to support.

I´m running bdedit 0.50b6, is this something that can be done on the latest bdedit version? is there any other way to do it?
Higher versions of BDedit will not do what you want. Have you attempted to take your updated IG and replace the original one outside of BDedit?
Lowpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th May 2023, 13:12   #320  |  Link
palestina

Hello.

I am trying to modify an IGS menu of a 3D movie (TERMINATOR 2) from STUDIOCANAL.

It is a movie with three menu selections (English, German and French).

The m2ts corresponding to the 3 pop-up menus I see/modify without problems.

However, it is impossible to locate the m2ts that contain the main menu and the language selection menu.

Has anyone come across something similar?

Thank you.