Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > (HD) DVD & Blu-ray authoring

Old 15th May 2024, 20:33   #181  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by thxoptimizer View Post
==>I suppose I can't do anything with that and I have just to send it to trash
Unfortunately, you are probably right. Bad ISO are common on the Internet, and it is usually impossible to convert them correctly. Sorry.
r0lZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th May 2024, 10:31   #182  |  Link
Enet47

Quote:
Originally Posted by thxoptimizer View Post
Good news : MakeMKV has published a new license key after several weeks after the previous expired
Bad news : it is only valid until end of June 2024 (usually I think it was 1 year...)
So it's time to rip all my collection to convert it with BD3D2MK32!
The license has never been a year. It's mostly been a month although recently it has been up to two months.
Enet47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2024, 20:51   #183  |  Link
thxoptimizer

https://ibb.co/fCLpMg9
Le titre #00081.m2ts a une longueur de 1 secondes, inférieure à la longueur de titre minimale de 120 secondes et a donc été ignoré
Opération parfaitement achevée
Enregistrement de 1 titres dans le répertoire E:/Vidéo/Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows- Part 2
Erreur 'Erreur SCSI - ILLEGAL REQUEST:ILLEGAL MODE FOR THIS TRACK' survenue à la lecture de '/BDMV/STREAM/00096.m2ts' à l'offset '12866156544'
Erreur 'Erreur SE - La demande spécifiée n’est pas une opération valide pour le périphérique cible' survenue à la lecture de '\Device\CdRom0' à l'offset '12866156544'
Erreur 'Erreur SCSI - NOT READY:CANNOT READ MEDIUM - INCOMPATIBLE FORMAT' survenue à la lecture de '/BDMV/STREAM/00096.m2ts' à l'offset '12909674496'

Échec à l'écriture du titre 1 dans le fichier E:/Vidéo/Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows- Part 2/Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows- Part 2_t01.mkv
Encountered 63 errors of type 'Read Error' - see http://www.makemkv.com/errors/read/
0 titres écrits, 1 en échec

I suppose there is nothing I can do with Harry Potter dics I bought with MakeMKV : usually it works but not for this movie...

Last edited by thxoptimizer; 22nd May 2024 at 21:22.
thxoptimizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd May 2024, 07:41   #184  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

Indeed, it seems that your BD is seriously damaged. Try cleaning it, or post the log on a forum dedicared to MakeMKV. They may be able to help.
Old 26th May 2024, 19:45   #185  |  Link
thxoptimizer

Previous movie HS even after cleaning the disc...studio must not complain if users don't buy their products if they are useless a few years later...

Nevermind, another disc working fine on my player in my living room, this time provokink errors in B23D2MK3D when I want to make my MKV version of it
tsMuxeR has crashed (...) If you with, BD3D2MK3D can now try to demux the streams with eac3to instead of tsMuxeR (...) it's the last chance to scucceed

And finally
*** eac3to ERROR: This audio conversion is not supported
Old 26th May 2024, 20:07   #186  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

Not sure it's an acceptable solution for you, but try to deselect the audio stream that isn't accepted by eac3to. Maybe it's the same stream that tsMuxer don't like.
Old 27th May 2024, 06:19   #187  |  Link
thxoptimizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0lZ View Post
Not sure it's an acceptable solution for you, but try to deselect the audio stream that isn't accepted by eac3to. Maybe it's the same stream that tsMuxer don't like.
I tried again with french audio instead of english audio and it worked.
Strange what happened with this audio track that has a similar codec than many other Blu-Ray (maybe to high flow rate? For information it was IMAX Hubble)
Old 27th May 2024, 08:48   #188  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

Good news. If you need the English audio, you can perhaps demux it with another tool, and mux it with the final MKV with MkvToolnix. But honestly, I don't know what tool should be used for the demux.
Old 27th May 2024, 17:30   #189  |  Link
Emulgator
Big Bit Savings Now !

I would suggest to try DGDemux.