Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > General > Audio encoding

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23rd July 2004, 08:51   #1  |  Link
Madcatz265

BeSweet Wizard Problem

Hi all well ive waited my five days and I am new to this site so its a big hello.

I have a problem with Besweet wizard I'm hoping someone can help me with. I have used the besweet GUI wizard before with no problems and then one day I accidentally deleted it. I have reinstalled it ok and directed it to besweet.exe.

Heres the problem. I go through the motions and get to step 5 ready to press go and a window comes up saying a log file ha not been created would you like to create one? YES/NO. I select yes and a notepad window comes up. I have no idea what to put in here. I did think that it would be the place where a record of the conversion is kept so I close it down and press go.

The conversion does not start and the same notepad window pops up again. If I choose not to creat a log file pressing go means nothing happens. Is there some sort of command line I should be putting in here. As I said I have directed the top line of the GUI to BeSweet EXE. Please can somebody help me.

In the five days waiting to be allowed to post on this forum I have trawled the forum and only found one message which relates to this to which there is no reply. Please help OBI Wan your my only hope.
Madcatz265 is offline   Reply With Quote