Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

 

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Capturing and Editing Video > New and alternative a/v containers

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 26th June 2024, 17:04   #1  |  Link
exMiconia
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2024
Location: Bangladesh
Posts: 3
Another Matroska Splitter

Hi, how do i manually register a splitter in the system without installing it so that it becomes visible to eac3to?
regsvr32/ -u splitter64.ax is correct command or do i need something else?
Thanks in advance!
exMiconia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2024, 18:49   #2  |  Link
filler56789
SuperVirus
 
filler56789's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Antarctic Japan
Posts: 1,365
Quote:
Originally Posted by exMiconia View Post
Hi, how do i manually register a splitter in the system without installing it so that it becomes visible to eac3to?
regsvr32/ -u splitter64.ax is correct command or do i need something else?
Thanks in advance!
The /u switch is for UN-registering. If you want to register a .DLL file, then use regsvr32 WITHOUT /u.

@moderator: please move these two posts to a new thread.
__________________
«Your software patents have expired.»

Last edited by filler56789; 17th July 2024 at 10:57.
filler56789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th July 2024, 12:51   #3  |  Link
exMiconia
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2024
Location: Bangladesh
Posts: 3
Any idea how i can register splitter without copy to system32 folder?
I'm really confused https://i.sstatic.net/ToxcG.png
exMiconia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th July 2024, 19:54   #4  |  Link
filler56789
SuperVirus
 
filler56789's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Antarctic Japan
Posts: 1,365
Quote:
Originally Posted by exMiconia View Post
Any idea how i can register splitter without copy to system32 folder?
I'm really confused https://i.sstatic.net/ToxcG.png
2) just open an elevated command-prompt on the chosen folder and then execute «regsvr32 filename.ext».

3) your problem is not Haali Media Splitter, your problem is the usage of regsvr32.exe,
this is the reason why I asked the moderator to move our posts to a different thread;

1) (C.C. @ FranceBB ) Friends don't let friends use Cloudflare:

Code:
Error 1011 Ray ID: 8a023ce7e9497e0d • 2024-07-08 18:46:35 UTC
Access denied
What happened?

The owner of this website (i.sstatic.net) does not allow hotlinking to that resource (/ToxcG.png).
__________________
«Your software patents have expired.»
filler56789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2024, 08:45   #5  |  Link
exMiconia
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2024
Location: Bangladesh
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by filler56789 View Post
2) just open an elevated command-prompt on the chosen folder and then execute «regsvr32 filename.ext».

3) your problem is not Haali Media Splitter, your problem is the usage of regsvr32.exe,
My steps:
1. Open CMD as Administrator
2. For x64 ax-files
Code:
regsvr32 "M:\prog\Haali Media Splitter\splitter.x64.ax"
for x32 ax-files change directory to cd C:/Windows/SysWOW64

After reading about 20 articles from Google on registrations, i noticed that all of them have problems:

The same problem for me too.
exMiconia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2024, 13:54   #6  |  Link
clsid
*****
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 5,668
What you are trying to do is manually installing it, which has no advantage over using the regular installer. Certainly not in the stupid and wrong way you are doing it.
__________________
MPC-HC 2.3.2
clsid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2024, 12:27   #7  |  Link
varekai
Registered User
 
varekai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 535
Quote:
Originally Posted by clsid View Post
What you are trying to do is manually installing it, which has no advantage over using the regular installer. Certainly not in the stupid and wrong way you are doing it.
allow me to rephrase this...
varekai is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:25.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.