Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > (HD) DVD & Blu-ray authoring

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28th July 2015, 16:13   #11  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

Just verified the frame rate of the 3 clips I've downloaded from the tal.aloni guide. Only Big Buck Bunny is encoded at 60fps. The two ads are encoded at 59.94 fps. That's exactly the NTSC video frame rate * 2. That's good news, although it's a frame rate incompatible with the BD 3D format. If your player can play the two ads, that means that it supports other frame rates than exactly 30fps, and there is a chance that it supports also 23.976 (* 2). So, I wonder if the problem could be related to the encoding parameters, or MKV file format instead of the frame rate. Have you tried to remux one of these two ads to MKV? If they do not work, you may simply need to remux the MKV files produced by BD3D2MK3D to MP4 (perhaps with tal.aloni's own MP4 muxer, I don't know.)

Last edited by r0lZ; 28th July 2015 at 16:17.