Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Video Encoding > MPEG-2 Encoding

Closed Thread

Old 1st November 2002, 13:21   #1  |  Link
Doom9
clueless n00b

How to get rid of the logo in the CCE output

A quote from the CCE FAQ, Q5:

Q5: How do I get rid of the trial version limitations?

Originally posted by Doom9 and slightly edited by RB

Buy the software!!! Available at www.visiblelight.com is CCE-SP for $1950 and CCE-Basic for $58.

If you intend to get either of those softwares for free at this place I suggest you leave now before you put the very existence of this forum in jeopardy. It is not permitted to ask where to get a "free" version, how to turn the demo into a full version, ask for a crack to be sent to you or anything that could be construed as asking for illegal means to get the full version of the software by illegal means. If you still do so know this: First we'll apply the forum rules, which you signed when you got your account here, to the fullest extent possible which means two strikes and you're 2/3 on your way to a one month suspension and second you are doing this community a huge disservice. I have seen forums shut down because they tolerated cracks and the likes and I'm not going to let this happen to my forum. Don't just think "it's just a little violation, nobody will bother" because it's just the little things that will eventually get you busted. You are not taking a personal risk, but the server administrator and the people operating this forum are taking the risk for you. And there's a very real possibility that some day when you'll post links to illegal content the copyright holder will notice it and send their lawyers to shut the site down. It has happened before and it can happen to this place if we're not careful. Do you want to be the guy who is personally responsible for shutting down this forum? Imagine thousands of very pissed people coming after you, starting with this one.

Last edited by RB; 15th April 2004 at 08:03.
Closed Thread