Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > DVD & BD Rebuilder
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 20th August 2019, 11:16   #21  |  Link
manolito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lstew View Post
I've got the same problem that I suspect would be fixed with the use of Manolito's version of REG_MSCOMCTL.BAT . Any chance someone could point me to where I might find that? The sendspace link has expired. Thanks!
https://www.sendspace.com/file/t5ff5h

Good luck...
manolito
manolito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th September 2019, 11:46   #22  |  Link
Lstew

As much as I appreciate Mark Venture's responses, I still couldn't get BD Rebuilder to work following his info. Probably an error on my part.

But thankfully manolito posted the Sendspace link again and I downloaded the mscomctl_reg.zip file, and then upzipped that file to get the "much sought after" mscomctl_reg.bat file. Then, in the original BD Rebuilder file, I deleted the original " REG_MSCOMCTL.BAT " file, and replaced it with the one that manolito provider through the Sendspace link, namely mscomctl_reg.bat. I then right clicked on that new file as it stood in the BD Rebuilder file and ran it as administrator. Only then was I able to open BD Rebuilder without an error message. Then suddenly the song "Hallelujah" sprung to mind.

Thanks so much manolito!
Lstew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th September 2019, 16:26   #23  |  Link
manolito

Glad I could help...

Maybe you should nag jdobbs to include this improved batch file in his distribution...

Cheers
manolito
manolito is offline   Reply With Quote