Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Announcements and Chat > General Discussion

Old 9th August 2022, 00:29   #1  |  Link
kirous

[DVD LAB PRO] Problems with the summary code (RSM) for the movie

Hello, after a long time I came to this page, what if you helped me a long time ago and I appreciate what it was a long time ago, but I am already loaded with questions, since for many years I was learning to create original type DVDs through the "DVD LAB" application PRO" as well as "PGCEdit", but now yes, a little advanced to say in creating menus, but well, leaving everything...

Here a small problem and I give you the complete codes, for which if I have an error or tell me if it can be increased, since the problem is based on the code of the summary (RSM) for the movie,

Which structure would be like this:

- Two VMG for short movies
- Two VST for the TITLE and TOP MENU, since one is divided into two cells and the other just one cell (ROOT)
- A MOVIE for the FILM
- A VST for the intro to the movie
- Four VST for the SUB MENU for the scenes, like the first VST which has two cells
- A VST for the EXTRAS which is divided into two cells
- Four Short Movies for the EXTRAS MENU.
-Various connections with COMMAND and BRIGED TOOL

Then the structure of the DVD LAB that is with a link in the google photo

https://photos.app.goo.gl/NpGMEWhF9CySPbVi9

Now the coding of the PGCEdit that is with a link in the google photo and is ordered numerically

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Hizr1vztnXdkF6hz9

Now, at the time of starting, everything enters correctly, it runs fine as well as I return with the TOP or TITTLE MENU BUT when I enter the "EXTRAS" menu (except for the SCENES MENU) which encoding has no problem, then passing and returning to the main menu and executing "AGAIN" the beginning of the movie, this goes in the first movie of the EXTRAS MENU and does not go directly to the MOVIE.

As I said the problem is the RSM Code (Summary), apparently it is looking for the next movie that would be the first short movie of the EXTRAS MENU, and how do I fix this little problem?.....

I would be grateful if you help me.
kirous is offline   Reply With Quote