Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > General > Decrypting

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11th March 2007, 22:04   #1  |  Link
arnezami

AACS Keys - A program revealing all AACS Keys needed to decrypt (HD DVD and Blu-ray)

MODERATOR NOTE: arnezami and KenD00 are apparently no longer active in maintaining this software. New versions can be found at cyberside.

Thank you, arnezami, for your pioneering work!

Original contents of this post follow...

----------------------------------------

Finally.

Here is my program that gives a list of all keys used for aacs decryption for one disc. Currently I'm too tired to go into this deeply but I need people to test this. Especially the Blu-ray owners: I have no Blu-ray burner/player so I'm "flying blind" when it comes to programming stuff for Blu-ray. I think I've read the Blu-ray specs right and hope it all works. But it really has to be tested.

Anyway. As promised the program itself: aacskeys.exe v0.2.5 (fixed for Blu-ray now )

Go here for the new v0.2.8 version.

Its still in the early stages of development so there are probably some bugs in it.

Here is a screenshot (King Kong):

Thats gotta put a smile on your face

Keep in mind there are three types of views now: normal (n), verbose (v) and sensitive (s). But you'll figure it out .

When I iron some things out I will release the source (of course) but this will take at least a couple of days (maybe next week). There are still a couple of things to do (Hk, VID MAC, BK, TKFMAC, Device Keys etc). But I want it to work first and there is where you guys come in .

So if you can test if it works please do. Any feedback is welcome.

Thanks already

Regards,

arnezami

Last edited by foxyshadis; 28th May 2015 at 01:16.
arnezami is offline   Reply With Quote