Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > (HD) DVD & Blu-ray authoring

Old 12th December 2022, 18:41   #121  |  Link
Moonbase

Windows 11: Couldnt be downloaded - Virus detected (Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml). Hmm.

Last edited by Moonbase; 12th December 2022 at 18:44.
Moonbase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th December 2022, 12:14   #122  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

I have received the same warning from a Win11 user who uses Windows Defender, a few days ago. I did some investigation, and here are my two replies to his mail.
Quote:
Hi.

Thanks for the information. Much appreciated.

However, I have scanned my whole development directory (containing the distributed 7Z archive) with Kaspersky, DrWeb, Emsisoft and Windows Defender, and none of them detected a virus. I must conclude that your Win Defender did a false positive (perhaps because it has used an outdated virus signature database) or that the file has been infected on your computer (and that may mean that there is a virus elsewhere). Anyway, you are alone with that problem, and I'm sure other users would have reported the problem if it was really present. I recommend therefore to scan your entire system with an up to date Win Defender or another antivirus. You may also want to download the 7Z archive again.

However, 6 antivirus programs flag the 7Z archive as infected, as you can see at VirusTotal. It's very strange, as they do not find any virus when the content of the archive is extracted and scanned. And BD3D2MK3D.exe itself is virus free. I will investigate that problem further, because maybe an external tool is infected, but IMO, the detections are just false positives. I'll keep you informed.

Thanks again !
Quote:
OK, I think I understand.

At VirusTotal, the RELATIONS tab is interesting. It contains the details of what has triggered what. 4 files trigger only one detection and can be considered safe. But there are two files that trigger more detections: HideWindow.exe (7 detections) and ShutdownGUI.exe (5 detections). I am the author of these two tools, and they have been written with autohotkey, a powerful scripting language that I use often to write small tools to do simple system related actions (such as, here, respectively, hide a window or shut the system down). Unfortunately, due to the possibility to use autohotkey to create malicious exes, several antivirus programs consider ANY program based on that language as potentially dangerous. But I can guarantee that it's not the case here.

I wrote HideWindows relatively recently, because BDSup2Sub++.exe (used to convert the subtitles to 3D) opens a DOS window during its long processing. That windows is ugly and may interfere with the work of the user, therefore I have created this little tool to hide it as soon as it is opened. (You may still see a DOS window during a fraction of a second when a subtitle is converted to 3D).

ShutdownGUI, as its name implies, is used only after the end of the creation of the 3D MKV to shut the computer down (if you have enabled that option in the last tab). I would have preferred to use a Windows exe to do it, but unfortunately, Windows has never released a good Shutdown tool, and the method to do it from a program differs with all versions of the operating system. Autohotkey was the perfect solution, as it can do it for any version of Windows. Note also that ShutdownGUI has, well, a GUI ! It can be stopped if you don't want to shut the system down at the end of the process. It has no hidden action.

Obviously, considering a tool that can hide a window or shut the system down without the consent of the user as a virus or, at least, as a potentially dangerous program, is not totally absurd. But they are not viruses, and are never used for malicious reasons. Remember that the source code of BD3D2MK3D is included in the 7Z archive, and everybody can verify that there is no malicious code.

Unfortunately, I cannot easily get rig of these false positive virus detections, without impacting the ease of use of BD3D2MK3D. But I am already happy that Windows Defender does not trigger any warning any more. (VirusTotal is probably still using an older version. Is it the same thing with you ?)

So, there is no need to worry.

Thanks again for your warning,
r0lZ
Notice that HideWindow.exe has been written in 2018, and ShutdownGUI.exe in 2013, and they have been included with the BD3D2MK3D distribution since then. They have NEVER triggered any virus detection warning. Why Windows Defender detects them suddenly as viruses is a total mystery, that proves only one thing: Microsoft has never been able to write a correct antivirus program, and despite a few progress since Windows 10, Defender is still one of the worst antivirus programs. And, obviously, its false positive detections has been fixed since then, as currently, it doesn't trigger any warning.

Mote also that Windows Defender did NEVER complain here (under my Win10 OS) and is not listed among the antivirus programs having detected a virus at VirusTotal. Why ? BTW, the least we can say is that the antiviruses that have tested positive at VT are not the most reputable ones.

May I know what AV you are using ?

Last edited by r0lZ; 13th December 2022 at 12:47.
r0lZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th December 2022, 13:15   #123  |  Link
Moonbase

Thanks for the long explanation. Actually I also suspect false positives here.

My VirusTotal results are almost the same as yours above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0lZ View Post
May I know what AV you are using ?
Since I use a Win11 VM specially dedicated to running BD3D2MK3D (pretty much standard install, 22H2), it should be Windows 11 Defender.

Apart from Win11 preventing me from downloading the 7z, and checking with VirusTotal, I also ran a quick clamscan on my Linux host system:

Code:
$ clamscan BD3D2MK3D.7z 
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D.7z: OK

----------- SCAN SUMMARY -----------
Known viruses: 8645684
Engine version: 0.103.6
Scanned directories: 0
Scanned files: 1
Infected files: 0
Data scanned: 0.00 MB
Data read: 60.77 MB (ratio 0.00:1)
Time: 28.108 sec (0 m 28 s)
Start Date: 2022:12:13 13:02:01
End Date:   2022:12:13 13:02:29
This didn’t show any positives.

Here’s a more in-depth scan of the unpacked archive:
Code:
$ clamscan BD3D2MK3D/***
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/BD3D2MK3D.exe: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/history.txt: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/src.7z: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/avs2yuv.exe: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/vcomp100.dll: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/x265_x86.exe: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/libSsrc.dll: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/BDSup2Sub++x64.exe: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/eac3to.exe: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/mkvinfo.exe: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/VSFilter.dll: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/BDSup2Sub++.exe: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/BlockSleep.exe: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/x264_x86.exe: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/BDSup2Sub3D.exe: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/convert.exe: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/BDSup2Sub.jar: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/mkvmerge.html: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/msvcr110.dll: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/tsMuxeR update for 3D blu-ray - Doom9's Forum.URL: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/HideWindow.exe: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/x265_x64.exe: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/SRTtoASS3D.tcl: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/libMatrix.dll: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/msvcp100.dll: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/tee.exe: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/libAften.dll: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/msvcr100.dll: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/HookSurcode.dll: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/Test_Avisynth_Installation_subtitles.srt: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/libdcadec.dll: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/mkvextract.html: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/mkvextract.exe: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/mkvinfo.html: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/ShutdownGUI.exe: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/tsMuxeR release_notes.txt: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/SupTitle info.txt: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/mkvmerge.exe: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/tsMuxeR.exe: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/MVCPlanes2OFS.exe: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/avcodec-54.dll: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/Test_Avisynth_Installation.avs: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/mkvtoolnix-doc.css: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/AVSVersion32.exe: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/libFLAC.dll: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/FRIMSource_readme.pdf: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/x264_x64.exe: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/FRIM_release_notes.txt: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/hdcd.dll: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/avutil-52.dll: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/Convert subtitles to 3D - Doom9's Forum.URL: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/MPLSParser.tcl: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/neroAacEnc.exe: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/AVSVersion64.exe: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/mkvpropedit.exe: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/neroAac_readme.txt: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/FRIMSource.dll: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/MKVToolNix.url: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/neroAac_license.txt: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/BDSup2Sub.ico: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/README.mkvmerge_and_mkvpropedit.md: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/magic.xml: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/SupTitle.dll: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/mkvpropedit.html: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/tsMuxerGUI.exe: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/OFSExtractor32.exe: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/colors.xml: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/SupCore.dll: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/libmfxsw32.dll: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/r8b.dll: OK
/home/matthias/Downloads/BD3D2MK3D/toolset/avs2yuv64.exe: OK

----------- SCAN SUMMARY -----------
Known viruses: 8645684
Engine version: 0.103.6
Scanned directories: 1
Scanned files: 71
Infected files: 0
Data scanned: 218.96 MB
Data read: 183.22 MB (ratio 1.20:1)
Time: 217.392 sec (3 m 37 s)
Start Date: 2022:12:13 13:23:33
End Date:   2022:12:13 13:27:11
Since Autohotkey scripts have often been the cause of false positives in the past, I’d very much follow your argumentation that these are false positives. Will now try installing & running BD3D2MK3D again in my Win11 VM.

EDIT: Unpacked the archive on my Linux host, copied all files into my Windows 11 VM (into C:\BD3D2MK3D-v1.29) and manually checked using the same Win11 Defender that prevented the download before—all good!
Attached Images

Last edited by Moonbase; 13th December 2022 at 13:56.
Moonbase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th December 2022, 12:44   #124  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonbase View Post
EDIT: Unpacked the archive on my Linux host, copied all files into my Windows 11 VM (into C:\BD3D2MK3D-v1.29) and manually checked using the same Win11 Defender that prevented the download before—all good!
Why Defender did find a virus in the 7Z archive but not when the archive is unpacked (and not on my own Win10 system, within or outside the archive) ? Yet another mystery. And an evidence that Defender is definitely not a good antivirus.
Old 29th December 2022, 12:00   #125  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

BD3D2MK3D v1.30 released

BD3D2MK3D v1.30 released. It fixes just one bug occurring only in MakeMKV input mode, when the path of the input MKV file contains curly brackets. It seems that the { } are used by Plex for cataloguing purposes, so this bug may affect many users.

Quote:
v1.30 (December 28, 2022)
- bug fix: Crash in MakeMKV mode when launching the conversion if the input MKV contains curly brackets { } in its path.
As usual, download it here: BD3D2MK3D.7z
Old 30th December 2022, 19:48   #126  |  Link
frank
Banned

3D Subs Error with BDSup2Sub++ v1.0.4 64-bit beta

Tested the new v1.30 and the generated subtitle.3d.sup has stretched characters and cut text. Not usable.
But the png pictures and temp.3D.xml are ok.

Code:
*** Converting subtitle "temp.3D.xml" to "forced.3D.sup"...
WARNING: Converting subtitles from XML/PNG format with BDSup2Sub++ (because Java is not installed): Some subtitles can be misplaced!
I replaced the BD3D2MK3D.exe with v1.23 (that I used before) and it works again.
So the culprit is BDSup2Sub++ v1.0.4 64-bit beta

I use W10 Pro 64bit on a DELL notebook.
How can I use the old 32bit v1.0.3 32bit? Is there a workaround?

Last edited by frank; 30th December 2022 at 20:01.
frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2022, 11:25   #127  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

Thanks for the bug report. Damned ! It is difficult to have a working BDSup2Sub !

I guess you can simply remove (or, better, rename) BDSup2Sub++x64.exe, and copy BDSup2Sub++.exe as BDSup2Sub++x64.exe. BD3D2MK3D doesn't test if it's really the 64-bit version that is used.

I will try to find a better way to solve that new problem, but it's without guarantee.

Happy new year anyway !
Old 4th January 2023, 21:48   #128  |  Link
frank
Banned

I renamed BDSup2Sub++x64.exe and copied BDSup2Sub++.exe as BDSup2Sub++x64.exe.

My forced.3D.sup works again on Win10 64 bit.
Thanks!
Old 8th January 2023, 12:23   #129  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

I have (finally!) verified the problem of the conversion of the XML/PNG subs to 3D, and I agree that there is a big bug, but it's not what you have described. With my test, the position and stretching of the subtitles are correct, but the image is very bad, pixelized and with strange orange and green colors. Anyway, BDSup2Sub++ is used to convert from XML/PNG to SUP only when Java is not installed, because the ++ x32 version has a placement bug (perhaps only when converting to HSBS or SBS) and, now, it appears that ++ x64 has another bug ! Therefore, IMO, the best way to avoid the bug is to install Java. However, I agree that installing Java is not at all something recommended, as Java is known to be extremely difficult to install and or uninstall, at least under Windows.

Currently, I have fixed the problem with this method: ++ x64 is used preferably to convert from SUP to XML/PNG. Of course, on an x32 system, ++ x32 is used instead. When converting back from XML/PNG to SUP, the Java version is used if Java (32 or 64-bit) is correctly installed, and ++ x32 is used elsewhere. The java version is never used for that conversion, as it has yet another bug ! The current method should be sufficient to solve most problems.

Note that I have also modified slightly the method used to determine if Java is installed, due to another problem that has just been reported here. Previously, BD3D2MK3D considered that Java was correctly installed if the path to java.exe was defined, and if the exe file was present. Now, it tries to retrieve the version number and it assumes that the exe is correctly installed only if it succeeds.

I will release a new version in a couple of hours, with that two fixes...

Last edited by r0lZ; 8th January 2023 at 12:26.
Old 8th January 2023, 13:29   #130  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

BD3D2MK3D v1.31 released !

OK, here is v1.31 with the fixes for the two bugs reported here and at VideoHelp. Thanks to frank and rotaxt for the bug reports!
Quote:
v1.31 (January 8, 2023)
- Bug fix introduced with v1.30: Bad 3D subtitle conversion with BDSup2Sub++x64 when Java is not installed.
- Bug fix: Error during the conversion of the subtitles to 3D with BDSup2Sub.jar. The correct execution of java.exe is now checked, BDSub2Sub++ is used if it doesn't work well.
As usual, download it here: BD3D2MK3D.7z
Old 9th January 2023, 20:34   #131  |  Link
frank
Banned

Thank you very much!
Old 23rd February 2023, 11:33   #132  |  Link
ecou2508

Error: The file '00334_3D.265' could not be opened for reading: open file error.

Hello r0,

Great thanks for still updating this great software :-)

Since the latest version (1.31) i get the error below (with the 1.29, i never encounterd that one)

Can you please help ?
Thanks
Eddy, Belgium.

L:\BD3D2MK3D\Blade runner 2049 3D\00334>"C:\Users\eco\Desktop\CD-DVD\BD3D2MK3D\toolset\mkvmerge.exe" @__MUX_3D_OPTIONS.json | "C:\Users\eco\Desktop\CD-DVD\BD3D2MK3D\toolset\tee.exe" "00334_3D.mkvmerge.log"
mkvmerge v72.0.0 ('Minuano (Six-eight)') 32-bit
Error: The file '00334_3D.265' could not be opened for reading: open file error.
ecou2508 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2023, 11:42   #133  |  Link
ecou2508

Looks like it wants to write the .265 somewhere it hasn't permissions ?
Old 23rd February 2023, 14:19   #134  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

Hum, mkvmerge doesn't need to write to the .265 file, only to read it. And if BD3D2MK3D has been able to create and write it, mkvmerge should be able to read it. Honestly, I don't understand what's happening.

Have you verified if the .265 file is present in the project folder, and not empty ? Can you also try to open it with the mkvtoolnix GUI ?

Try to update the mkvtoolnix exes from the toolset folder with the latest version, although I don't think it is the culprit.

Verify also if the whole part of your project folder contains foreign or accented characters. That might also be the problem.

If nothing works, post the __MUX_3D_OPTIONS.json file here (or send it by email), and please tell me if it's the first time you experience this error, or if it happens always with the latest version. Thanks.

Remember that you can easily relaunch the mux operation simply by double-clicking __MUX_3D.cmd.
Old 23rd February 2023, 15:08   #135  |  Link
ecou2508

Oops, sorry, yes...error while trying to read the .265

Ok, but the encoding to x265 did not occur so no .265 file

I have the folder with all the components but it did not start encodding and then switches to muxing and thus didn't find the 265 file.

Any idea ?

And no foreign caracters in the path

Last edited by ecou2508; 23rd February 2023 at 15:46.
Old 23rd February 2023, 15:14   #136  |  Link
ecou2508

something happens with __ENCODE_3D_MOVIE.avs that makes the encode process to exit

One of the plugin maybe ?
Old 23rd February 2023, 15:16   #137  |  Link
ecou2508

# to convert "F:\BDMV\PLAYLIST\00334.mpls"
# (referencing the M2TS/SSIF files 00360, 00354)
# to 3D Side-by-Side.
# Hardcoded subtitles from files "00334.track_4612.Fra_forced.3D_left.sup" and "00334.track_4612.Fra_forced.3D_right.sup".
# Movie title: Blade runner 2049 3D
#
# Source MPLS information: Blu-ray 3D.
# MPLS file: 00334.mpls
# Video : Und AVC, 1080p, 23.976 fps, left-eye
# Video : Und MVC, 1080p, 23.976 fps, right-eye (32 3D-Planes)
# Audio : Eng AC3, Multi-channel, 48 Khz
# Audio : Fra AC3, Multi-channel, 48 Khz
# Subtitle: Eng PGS, 3D-plane: 1
# Subtitle: Ara PGS, 3D-plane: 2
# Subtitle: Nld PGS, 3D-plane: 3
# Subtitle: Fra PGS, 3D-plane: 4
# Subtitle: Ita PGS, 3D-plane: 5
# Subtitle: Por PGS, 3D-plane: 6

# AVC/MVC video decoder
LoadPlugin("C:\Users\eco\Desktop\CD-DVD\BD3D2MK3D\toolset\plugins64bit\FRIMSource.dll")

# Plugin to hardcode the subtitles on the video
#LoadPlugin("C:\Users\eco\Desktop\CD-DVD\BD3D2MK3D\toolset\plugins64bit\VSFilter.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\Users\eco\Desktop\CD-DVD\BD3D2MK3D\toolset\plugins64bit\SupTitle.dll")

# Load the two video streams (235152 frames per stream)
interleaved = FRIMSource("mvc", "00334.track_4113.264", "00334.track_4114.mvc", layout = "alt", num_frames = 235152, cache = 2, platform = "")
# Current base view: left eye.
# The views are in the common order: AVC stream = left view, MVC stream = right view.
left = SelectEven(interleaved)
right = SelectOdd(interleaved)

# Hardcode subtitles
#left = VobSub(left, "00334.track_4612.Fra_forced.3D_left.sub")
#right = VobSub(right, "00334.track_4612.Fra_forced.3D_right.sub")
left = SupTitle(left, "00334.track_4612.Fra_forced.3D_left.sup")
right = SupTitle(right, "00334.track_4612.Fra_forced.3D_right.sup")

# Build Side-by-Side stream
StackHorizontal(Left, Right)
AssumeFPS("ntsc_film")

# Return the 3D clip.
Return(last)#.Info()
Old 23rd February 2023, 15:42   #138  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

Post the BD3D2MK3D.log file.
Old 23rd February 2023, 15:45   #139  |  Link
ecou2508

Log file generated by BD3D2MK3D v1.31
Conversion of "F:\BDMV\PLAYLIST\00334.mpls" to Side-by-Side.
Movie title: Blade runner 2049 3D
Generating project "Blade runner 2049 3D\00334"...

Main job started Thu Feb 23 10:41:46 CET 2023.

Saving file "00334.demux.meta"...
Saving file "chapters_2D_no_delay.ogm.txt"...
Saving file "chapters_2D_no_delay.qpfile"...
Saving file "chapters_3D_delay.ogm.txt"...
Saving file "chapters_3D.qpfile"...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*** Demuxing the streams...
tsMuxeR version git-eecf6b0. github.com/justdan96/tsMuxer
Decoding H264 stream (track 1): Profile: High@4.1 Resolution: 1920:1080p Frame rate: 23.976
H.264 muxing fps is not set. Get fps from stream. Value: 23.976
Decoding H264 stream (track 2): H.264/MVC Views: 2 Profile: High@4.1 Resolution: 1920:1080p Frame rate: 23.976
MVC muxing fps is not set. Get fps from stream. Value: 23.976
Decoding AC3 stream (track 3): Bitrate: 640Kbps Sample Rate: 48KHz Channels: 5.1
Decoding PGS stream (track 4): Resolution: 1920:1080 Frame rate: 23.976
Processed 235152 video frames
Processed 235152 video frames
Flushing write buffer
Demux complete.
Demuxing time: 45 min 15 sec

Streams demuxed by tsMuxeR:
00334.track_4353.ac3 784627200 bytes
00334.track_4612.sup 19398935 bytes
Error: Can't rename "00360+___+00354.track_4113.264" to "00334.track_4113.264": error renaming "00360+___+00354.track_4113.264": no such file or directory
Error: Can't rename "00360+___+00354.track_4114.mvc" to "00334.track_4114.mvc": error renaming "00360+___+00354.track_4114.mvc": no such file or directory

*** Retrieving audio delays from playlist 00334.mpls...
Stream 4352: -27 ms
Stream 4353: -7 ms

*** Extracting 3D-planes from MVC stream...
Extracting 3D-planes from MVC file with BD3D2MK3D v1.31 (c) r0lZ and OFSExtractor 1.1-beta2 32bit by TheGreatMcPain (aka Sixsupersonic on doom9)
Input MVC file: "00334.track_4114.mvc"
Output folder: "."
Command: "C:\Users\eco\Desktop\CD-DVD\BD3D2MK3D\toolset\OFSExtractor32.exe" "00334.track_4114.mvc" "."

OFSExtractor 1.1-beta2 32bit by TheGreatMcPain (aka Sixsupersonic on doom9)
Last git commit was on .

Failed to open '00334.track_4114.mvc'

*** fopen(): No such file or directory
Extraction took 0 seconds (00:00:00)
Extracted 0 3D-planes with 0 frames @ 0 fps.
1 warnings!

*** Converting "00334.track_4612.Fra.sup" to 2D. Please wait!
*** Converting subtitle "00334.track_4612.Fra.sup" to "00334.track_4612.Fra.2D.sup"...
> "C:\\Users\\eco\\Desktop\\CD-DVD\\BD3D2MK3D\\toolset\\BDSup2Sub++.exe" --palette-mode keep --alpha-crop 0 --minimum-time 0 --language fr --fps-source 24p --fps-target 24p -o "00334.track_4612.Fra.2D.sup" "00334.track_4612.Fra.sup"
BDSup2Sub++ 1.0.3
OPTION: Set language to French (fr)
OPTION: synchronize target framerate to 24p
OPTION: Converting framerate from 23.976fps to 23.976fps
OPTION: Set minimum display time to 0
OPTION: Set palette mode to keep
OPTION: Set alpha cropping threshold to 0
Converting SUP(BD)
Loading L:/BD3D2MK3D/Blade runner 2049 3D/00334/00334.track_4612.Fra.sup
Detected 29 forced captions.
Writing L:/BD3D2MK3D/Blade runner 2049 3D/00334\00334.track_4612.Fra.2D.sup
Conversion of 1 file(s) finished
*** Found 1092 captions, including 29 forced captions.

*** Converting "00334.track_4612.Fra.sup" (forced captions only) to 3D BD SUP. Please wait!

* Warning: Subtitle track "00334.track_4612.Fra_forced.2D.sup" is associated with the 3D-plane file 3D-Plane-04.ofs, but the 3D-Plane #4 doesn't exist or is empty.
There are no other 3D-planes to use. Using constant depth of 0 (+ additional depth of 0)!
The subtitles will appear on the surface of the screen (unless you have specified a non-zero additional depth).
*** Converting subtitle file "00334.track_4612.Fra.sup" to 3D Full using 3D-plane "" + additional depth 0 (forced subtitlesd only)...
Subtitle language: fra (French)
*** Converting subtitle "00334.track_4612.Fra.sup" to "temp_2D.xml" (forced subtitles only)...
> "C:\\Users\\eco\\Desktop\\CD-DVD\\BD3D2MK3D\\toolset\\BDSup2Sub++.exe" --palette-mode keep --alpha-crop 0 --minimum-time 0 --language fr --forced-only --fps-source 24p --fps-target 24p -o "00334.track_4612.Fra_forced.3D_2D/temp_2D.xml" "00334.track_4612.Fra.sup"
BDSup2Sub++ 1.0.3
OPTION: Exporting only forced subtitles.
Converting XML/PNG
Writing L:/BD3D2MK3D/Blade runner 2049 3D/00334/00334.track_4612.Fra_forced.3D_2D\temp_2D.xml
Writing L:/BD3D2MK3D/Blade runner 2049 3D/00334/00334.track_4612.Fra_forced.3D_2D\temp_2D.xml
*** Converting "temp_2D.xml" to 3D...
Input file: temp_2D.xml
Stereoscopy mode: Full-3D (as 2 independent files)
Additional or fixed depth: 0
Number of subtitles processed: 29

*** Converted 29 forced subtitles to Full-3D. No errors. :-)
*** Trying to determine the best DVD palette for BDSup2Sub VobSub conversions from the single PNG image #9 in directory "00334.track_4612.Fra_forced.3D_2D"...
> Found colour #1/#3 in image "temp_2D_0402_0.png" (subtitle #9):
Primary (lighter) colour: 128,128,128
Secondary (darker) colour: 102,102,102
*** Modified 2 colour pairs in the default DVD palette for VobSub conversions.
Saving file "00334.track_4612.Fra.palette.ini"...
Saving file "00334.track_4612.Fra.palette++.ini"...
*** Converting subtitle "temp.3D_left.xml" to "00334.track_4612.Fra_forced.3D_left.sup"...
> "C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Common Files\\Oracle\\Java\\javapath\\java.exe" -Xmx256m -jar "C:\\Users\\eco\\Desktop\\CD-DVD\\BD3D2MK3D\\toolset\\BDSup2Sub.jar" "00334.track_4612.Fra_forced.3D_2D/temp.3D_left.xml" -o "00334.track_4612.Fra_forced.3D_left.sup" --palette-mode keep --alpha-crop 0 --minimum-time 1 --language fr --convert-fps 24p,24p
Loading L:\BD3D2MK3D\Blade runner 2049 3D\00334\00334.track_4612.Fra_forced.3D_2D\temp.3D_left.xml
Writing L:\BD3D2MK3D\Blade runner 2049 3D\00334\00334.track_4612.Fra_forced.3D_left.sup
Conversion finished.
*** Converted 29 captions.
*** Converting subtitle "temp.3D_right.xml" to "00334.track_4612.Fra_forced.3D_right.sup"...
> "C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Common Files\\Oracle\\Java\\javapath\\java.exe" -Xmx256m -jar "C:\\Users\\eco\\Desktop\\CD-DVD\\BD3D2MK3D\\toolset\\BDSup2Sub.jar" "00334.track_4612.Fra_forced.3D_2D/temp.3D_right.xml" -o "00334.track_4612.Fra_forced.3D_right.sup" --palette-mode keep --alpha-crop 0 --minimum-time 1 --language fr --convert-fps 24p,24p
Loading L:\BD3D2MK3D\Blade runner 2049 3D\00334\00334.track_4612.Fra_forced.3D_2D\temp.3D_right.xml
Writing L:\BD3D2MK3D\Blade runner 2049 3D\00334\00334.track_4612.Fra_forced.3D_right.sup
Conversion finished.
*** Converted 29 captions.
*** Done. Converted 29 forced subtitles to Full-3D. No errors. :-)
Full conversion took 10 seconds (00:00:10)

*** Converting "00334.track_4612.Fra.sup" (forced captions only) to 2D. Please wait!
*** Converting subtitle "00334.track_4612.Fra.sup" to "00334.track_4612.Fra_forced.2D.sup" (forced subtitles only)...
> "C:\\Users\\eco\\Desktop\\CD-DVD\\BD3D2MK3D\\toolset\\BDSup2Sub++.exe" --palette-mode keep --alpha-crop 0 --minimum-time 0 --language fr --forced-only --fps-source 24p --fps-target 24p -o "00334.track_4612.Fra_forced.2D.sup" "00334.track_4612.Fra.sup"
BDSup2Sub++ 1.0.3
OPTION: Exporting only forced subtitles.
Converting SUP(BD)
Writing L:/BD3D2MK3D/Blade runner 2049 3D/00334\00334.track_4612.Fra_forced.2D.sup

*** Generating the AviSynth script...

*** Saving "__ENCODE_3D_MOVIE.avs"...
Saving file "__ENCODE_3D_MOVIE.avs"...
*** Generating the batch files...

*** Saving "__ENCODE_3D.cmd"
x265 command:
"C:\Users\eco\Desktop\CD-DVD\BD3D2MK3D\toolset\avs2yuv64.exe" ^
"__ENCODE_3D_MOVIE.avs" -frames 235152 -o - ^
| "C:\Users\eco\Desktop\CD-DVD\BD3D2MK3D\toolset\x265_x64.exe" --output-depth 8 ^
--crf 22 --preset slow ^
--sar 1:1 --range limited --colorprim bt709 --qpfile chapters_3D.qpfile --frames 235152 --fps 24000/1001 ^
--output "00334_3D.265" --y4m -
Saving file "__ENCODE_3D.cmd"...
Saving file "__ENCODE_3D_LAUNCHER.cmd"...
*** Generating the batch files...

*** Saving "_ENCODE_2D.cmd"
x264 command:
"C:\Users\eco\Desktop\CD-DVD\BD3D2MK3D\toolset\x264_x64.exe" --output-depth 8 ^
--crf 23 --preset medium ^
--qpfile chapters_2D_no_delay.qpfile --frames 235152 --fps 24000/1001 --sar 1:1 ^
--output "00334_2D.264" "00334.track_4113.264"

*** Saving "__TAGS_3D.xml"

> x265_x64.exe --version
x265 HEVC encoder version 3.5+68-40e37bce9
build info [Windows][GCC 12.2.0][64 bit] 8bit+10bit+12bit
using cpu capabilities: MMX2 SSE2Fast LZCNT SSSE3 SSE4.2 AVX FMA3 BMI2 AVX2

*** Saving "__MUX_3D.cmd"
Saving file "__MUX_3D.cmd"...

*** Saving "__MUX_3D_OPTIONS.json"
*** Adding attachments...
Saving file "__MUX_3D_OPTIONS.json"...

*** Saving "_TAGS_2D.xml"

> x264_x64.exe --version
x264 0.164.3101 b093bbe
(libswscale 5.9.100)
(libavformat 58.76.100)
(lsmash 2.16.1)
built on Oct 6 2022, gcc: 10-win32 20210110
x264 configuration: --chroma-format=all
libx264 configuration: --chroma-format=all
x264 license: GPL version 2 or later
libswscale/libavformat license: GPL version 2 or later

*** Saving "_MUX_2D_REENCODED.cmd"

*** Saving "_MUX_2D_REENCODED_OPTIONS.json"

*** Saving "_MUX_2D_LOSSLESS.cmd" and "_MUX_2D_LOSSLESS_OPTIONS.json"

*** Saving "__POSTPROCESS_3D.cmd" and "_POSTPROCESS_2D.cmd"
Saving file "__POSTPROCESS_3D.cmd"...
Saving file "_CUSTOM_POSTPROCESS_3D.cmd"...
Saving file "_POSTPROCESS_2D.cmd"...
*** Done. AviSynth script and batch files generated.

Job finished Thu Feb 23 11:27:45 CET 2023
Whole job took 45 minutes and 59 seconds.

Done with warnings!

* Warning: Subtitle track "00334.track_4612.Fra_forced.2D.sup" is associated with the 3D-plane file 3D-Plane-04.ofs, but the 3D-Plane #4 doesn't exist or is empty.
There are no other 3D-planes to use. Using constant depth of 0 (+ additional depth of 0)!
The subtitles will appear on the surface of the screen (unless you have specified a non-zero additional depth).
Old 23rd February 2023, 17:27   #140  |  Link
ecou2508

Also, i just tried to install on a windows server 2012 and get this message (see attachement)
Is it ok to install the 32bit toolnix as for win7 ?

Thanks
[Edit] i installed the 32b version that is proposed and overwrite those in 1.31 package. Job is running on the 2012 serveur..

The job that failed is on my desktop PC (i5-6400, w10 21H2)
Attached Images

Last edited by ecou2508; 23rd February 2023 at 17:53.