Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > (HD) DVD & Blu-ray authoring

Old 11th May 2020, 21:29   #1  |  Link
scenarist

Back to specific button in scenarist

Hi, I'm using Scenarist SD. I have one main menu which consists of 3 buttons to 3 submenus. Is it possible to go back from first submenu (by clicking "Back") to the first button in menu (to highlight it), from second submenu to second button in menu and from third submenu to third button in menu? If it's possible, how to do it?
scenarist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2020, 00:14   #2  |  Link
mp3dom

Essentially, the main menu need to have no forced selected button, then there are at least 3 different ways to return to the main with a different selected button. The easiest and less elegant way is to jump to a dummy pgc that in its precommand have an highlight button and jump to the main.
mp3dom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2020, 10:51   #3  |  Link
scenarist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp3dom View Post
Essentially, the main menu need to have no forced selected button, then there are at least 3 different ways to return to the main with a different selected button. The easiest and less elegant way is to jump to a dummy pgc that in its precommand have an highlight button and jump to the main.
Thank you. I get it. What are the other 2 ways? Could you give me some advices?
scenarist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2020, 12:59   #4  |  Link
mp3dom

The other two ways is to store the highlight button value in a GPRMs and use it for highlight the buttons, while the other method is to use the postcommand of the actual submenu.
mp3dom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
back, button, scenarist sd