Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > (HD) DVD & Blu-ray authoring

Closed Thread

Old 31st May 2016, 13:58   #1001  |  Link
Sxc

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0lZ View Post
Well, I've read some doc on 10bit color depth support and the BD standard and compatibility with avisynth (including this doc), and I'm not sure it is a good idea to implement it. AFAIK, currently, avisynth is still limited to 8-bit (although some filters may use more bits internally), and I wonder if encoding in 10-bit is really interesting if avisynth returns a 8-bit video anyway.

Perhaps it is possible to use various alternative filters within avisynth to output 10 or 12-bit, but honestly, I don't know how, I'm not sure they will be compatible with the filters BD3D2MK3D requires, and again, given the fact that the input BD is encoded in 8-bit (TV range), I don't think that the gain will be major. Note also that most monitors and TVs are 8-bit only, and therefore you can only expect a more or less well dithered 8bit color depth in final, even if the whole processing and encoding processes are made correctly in 10 or 12-bits.

So, unless somebody can explain what I'll have to do to effectively support 10 or 12-bit color depth during the whole process and can show me clearly that there is a big advantage, I will not do it. Sorry.

Anyway, if you really want to encode in 10 or 12-bit, you can replace the x264/x265 exe with the 10/12-bit version, as you know. You can even create several small cmd files to restore the 8-bit version or overwrite it with another version, and call the right batch when necessary, before launching the encoding.
Well, setting aside the fact that the source was only encoded at 8bit, re-encoding the freshly decoded uncompressed video from avisynth using 10bit is giving a better quality file (no banding that wasn't visible on the source when being played appearing in the encode) with a not insignificant smaller filesize than using H.264 to get equivalent quality.

It's certainly easy enough to replace the executable as you say anyway, but their is a trend now to use H.265 with 10 bit on re-encodes of content that was originally H.264 8bit is common, especially for animated material.
Old 31st May 2016, 15:12   #1002  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

Well, 10-bit and x265 encoding have above all the reputation to be incompatible with most hardware. Only a few peoples can afford an extremely expensive 10-bit monitor, and I'm even not sure that 10-bit HD TVs exist. 10-bit will probably slowly become a new standard (probably with 4K UHD), but even that is not sure. Most peoples are still happy with the standard PAL or NTSC resolution of the DVD, and I'm not sure the market is ready for high quality 10-bit HD!

My main concern is that Avisynth is not supposed to output 10-bit. It should theoretically output only 8-bit (furthermore, limited by the TV range, so it's effectively less than 8-bit.) If you do the resize with x264, I agree that some new colors can appear, but afaik it is not possible to resize with x265. The removal of the noise during the compression is mainly responsible of the banding, but I don't know if encoding in 10-bit gives better result, because the noise is removed anyway. Is the encoder smart enough to replace the noisy pixels with an uniform color chosen among the 10-bit colors? Or does it simply remove the pixels not equal to its neighbours, therefore replacing the pixel with a color available in the 8-bit range? Honestly, I don't know.

And what happens if you play the movie on a 8-bit monitor or TV? Again, I suppose that the quality of the reduction from 10 to 8-bit depends of the TV. A high quality, 10-bit aware monitor will probably generate some dithering in order to globally keep the original colors, but mid-range TVs and monitor will probably simply truncate the 2 additional bits of colors, and display terrible banding artefacts, reducing the gain to nothing. Most TVs may even fail to recognise the 10-bit colors correctly, and either refuse to play the file or play it with totally wrong colors.

Also, supporting the other color depths is not as trivial as it looks. For example, I have to take into account that 10-bit h264 is not compliant with the BD standard, and therefore I have to disable the BD Compatible option when something else than 8-bit x264 is selected. In the other hand, if you replace the exe, you are supposed to know what you are doing!

Anyway, I will try to do some tests. If it appears that many TVs and monitors benefit of the 10-bit encoding, I will implement it. But currently, I'm sceptical.

Last edited by r0lZ; 31st May 2016 at 15:33.
Old 8th June 2016, 08:21   #1003  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

BD3D2MK3D v0.90

As I suspected, my tests of 10-bit h264 encodings have proven that most hardware players do not support it. In fact, I have tested it on 3 TVs and 2 hardware media players, and it has always been rejected! On my PC, it is accepted by all software players I've tested, but perhaps due to the 8-bit monitor I'm using, I can't see any significant difference with the 8-bit encoding. I have also noted that the banding problem is already very visible in some original BDs, and is usually only a very little bit strengthened by the 8-bit re-encode (with h264 and the default CRF 23!) Therefore, I'm now totally convinced that encoding in 10-bit is usually not a good idea, except if you have the 10-bit compatible equipment and a very small improvement is important for you. But I have also seen that modifying my code to support the 10 and 12-bit encoders was relatively easy, so I did it anyway. Therefore, it is now possible to encode in 10-bit (and 12-bit in h265 too). There is a warning if you select that option to explain why it's probably not a good idea, but you can do it. So, here is the new version. I hope you will enjoy it.

Note that due to the new colour depth support, I have been forced to rename the x264 and x265 executable files in the toolset folder. You will see a dialog when you launch v0.90 for the first time, asking if the old files can be deleted. You should accept only if all projects generated with previous versions of BD3D2MK3D have been already encoded, as otherwise the __ENCODE_3D.cmd script will not find the x26* exe and fail.

This version contains also some little improvements and fixes two bugs in Convert SRT to ASS 3D.

Quote:
v0.90 (June 8, 2016)
- Added the possibility to select the colour depth (8, 10 or 12-bit) of the final video in the last tab.
- Added 2 procedures in the context menu of the MPLS list in tab 1 to sort the playlists by MPLS or by M2TS/SSIF number(s)
- Added 4 procedures in the context menu of the MPLS list in tab 1 to easily remove the MPLS that do not contain the movie. (Useful mainly for protected BDs.)
- Added the URL to download the x265 builds by LigH in Help -> x265 version. (Thanks LoRd_MuldeR!)
- Bug fixed again in Convert SRT to ASS 3D: The first subtitle was sometimes missing when the input file is encoded in UTF-8/16.
- Bug fixed in Convert SRT to ASS 3D: The vertical positions of the subtitles was wrong when using a guide file.
- Updated MkvToolnix executables to the latest version (v9.2.0)
- Due to the new colour depth option, the file names of the x264 and x265 executables in the toolset folder have changed.
Download: BD3D2MK3D.7z
Old 9th June 2016, 02:38   #1004  |  Link
Sxc

Thanks for adding that supportt, and agree with you regarding using H.264 10 bit, there is next to no hardware support for it. Where it makes a big difference is with H.265 encodes.

The android hardware players (as well as Samsung/LG Smart TV) that have H.265 support also support 10bit files. There is a noticeable difference between using 8 and 10 bit when it comes to banding in my experience, especially in dark scenes. The down sampling being done from the 10bit to 8 bit when it appears on your 8bit display on your computer is still superior to just having encoding it as 8bit with H.265.

I know at least my OLED 4K TV is rendering the 10bit with 10bits too.
Old 9th June 2016, 09:40   #1005  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

Oh, yes, of course, if you have a 4K TV, 10bit is supported. AFAIK, 10bit is part of the UHD specs, so all UHD TVs must support it. Anyway, now, you can easily encode even in 12bit x265 if you wish.
Old 12th June 2016, 14:15   #1006  |  Link
Triple-M

Today i installed your newest Version but now i can't encode the 3D movie. When i open the Launcher, a window open but nothing happen. Also the Microsoft Security Essentials detect a Virus/Trojaner in BD3D2MK3D. I was shocked!

Last edited by Triple-M; 12th June 2016 at 14:34.

Old 12th June 2016, 16:59   #1007  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

The virus detection is a false positive, as you can see with VirusTotal: Detection ratio: 0 / 56, and Joti: 1 / 20. It's almost perfect. Even M$ does not detect a virus. However, ClamAV detects shutdowngui.exe (in the toolset folder) as a PUA (Potentially Unwanted Application). It's probably because, as its name suggests, shutdowngui can shut the computer down. It is used to do just that, when the Shutdown option is enabled in the last tab. I have written myself that program, and it has not been modified since years. Anyway, a PUA is not a virus. It's just a program that can do potentially dangerous things. It is up to you to decide if you want to keep it or not. (You don't need it if you don't use the Shutdown option.)

I have no idea why "nothing happens" when you launch BD3D2MK3D, but it's probably because M$ blocks it due to the false positive virus detection. You should try to update your virus definitions or add the BD3D2MK3D folder to its ignore or false positive list. Or better, stop using the very bad M$ Security Essentials and install a good antivirus. Avast, Avira, AVG and Panda are free and already much better that the M$ SE. You may also want to scan BD3D2MK3D.exe and/or the other programs in the toolset folder with VirusTotal, just to be sure. But the scan I did was made with the version downloaded from my homepage, and it is virus free, so you should obtain the same result (unless the exe has been infected on YOUR computer).

Conclusion: Do not panic, and try to fix your antivirus problem. Anyway, the problem is not on my side.
Old 12th June 2016, 18:01   #1008  |  Link
Triple-M

i have deinstalled Microsoft Security Essentials and installed another AntiVirus but after demux still doesn't happen, the Windows hangs...

Old 12th June 2016, 19:31   #1009  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

What's exactly the problem ? When does it hang ? Is the small window with the demux progress already opened ? What is the BD you are processing ? Can you post the BD3D2MK3D.log file (from the project directory) here ?
Old 13th June 2016, 08:22   #1010  |  Link
Triple-M

Here is the Log:

Log file generated by BD3D2MK3D v0.90
Conversion of "M:/Pixels (2015)/Pixels (2015).MVC.mkv" to Side-by-Side.
Movie title: Pixels
Generating project "Pixels\MKV3D"...

Main job started Mon Jun 13 09:02:59 CEST 2016.

Saving file "MKV3D.demux.meta"...
Saving file "chapters_2D_no_delay.ogm.txt"...
Saving file "chapters_2D_no_delay.qpfile"...
Saving file "chapters_3D_delay.ogm.txt"...
Saving file "chapters_3D.qpfile"...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*** Demuxing the streams...
Network Optix tsMuxeR. Version 2.6.9. www.networkoptix.com
Decoding H264 stream (track 1): Profile: High@4.1 Resolution: 1920:1080p Frame rate: 23.976
H.264 muxing fps is not set. Get fps from stream. Value: 23.976
Decoding H264 stream (track 2): H.264/MVC Views: 2 Profile: High@4.1 Resolution: 1920:1080p Frame rate: 23.976
MVC muxing fps is not set. Get fps from stream. Value: 23.976
H264 bitstream changed: insert nal unit delimiters
H264 bitstream changed: insert nal unit delimiters
Decoding DTS-HD stream (track 3): Bitrate: 1536Kbps core + MLP data.Sample Rate: 48KHz Channels: 5.1 (DTS Master Audio)
Decoding PGS stream (track 4): Resolution: 1920:1080 Frame rate: 23.976
Processed 152232 video frames
Processed 152232 video frames
Flushing write buffer
Demux complete.
Demuxing time: 15 min 13 sec

*** Retrieving audio delays from "Pixels (2015).MVC.mkv"...
Stream 2: 0 ms

*** Extracting 3D-planes from MVC stream...
Extracting 3D-planes from MVC file with BD3D2MK3D v0.90 (c) r0lZ and MVCPlanes2OFS v2.0 (c) 2015 by Nico8583
Input MVC file: "MKV3D.track_1.mvc"
Output folder: "."
Command: "C:\Users\Desktop\BD3D2MK3D\toolset\MVCPlanes2OFS.exe" "MKV3D.track_1.mvc" "."

Unable to open file MKV3D.track_1.mvc

Extraction took 0 seconds (00:00:00)
Extracted 0 3D-planes with 0 frames @ 0 fps.

*** Converting "MKV3D.track_3.Deu.sup" to 3D BD SUP. Please wait!

* Warning: Subtitle track "MKV3D.track_3.Deu.2D.sup" is associated with the 3D-plane file 3D-Plane-05.ofs, but the 3D-Plane #5 doesn't exist or is empty.
There are no other 3D-planes to use. Using constant depth of 0 (+ additional depth of 0)!
The subtitles will appear on the surface of the screen (unless yuou have specified a non-zero additional depth).
*** Converting subtitle file "MKV3D.track_3.Deu.sup" to 3D SBS using 3D-plane "" + additional depth 0...
Subtitle language: deu (German)
*** Converting subtitle "MKV3D.track_3.Deu.sup" to "temp_2D.xml"...
> "C:\\ProgramData\\Oracle\\Java\\javapath\\java.exe" -Xmx256m -jar "C:\\Users\\Desktop\\BD3D2MK3D\\toolset\\BDSup2Sub.jar" "MKV3D.track_3.Deu.sup" -o "MKV3D.track_3.Deu.3D_2D/temp_2D.xml" --palette-mode keep --minimum-time 1 --language de --force-all set --convert-fps 24p,24p
* BDSup2Sub "temp_2D.xml": ERROR: Input file not found: M:\Pixels (2015)\Pixels\MKV3D\MKV3D.track_3.Deu.sup
ERROR: Input file not found: M:\Pixels (2015)\Pixels\MKV3D\MKV3D.track_3.Deu.sup
child process exited abnormally
*** BDSup2Sub close error: child process exited abnormally
child process exited abnormally. No captions in subtitle stream?
*** Found 0 captions, including 0 forced captions.
ERROR: Can't convert "MKV3D.track_3.Deu.sup" to XML/PNG format!
Deleting temp directory "MKV3D.track_3.Deu.3D_2D".
* Can't convert "MKV3D.track_3.Deu.sup" to 3D BD SUP!

*** Converting "MKV3D.track_3.Deu.sup" to 2D VobSub. Please wait!
No captions found in "MKV3D.track_3.Deu.sup" or conversion error. Stream skipped.

*** Generating the avisynth script...

*** Saving "__ENCODE_3D_MOVIE.avs"...
Saving file "__ENCODE_3D_MOVIE.avs"...
*** Generating the batch files...

*** Saving "__ENCODE_3D.cmd"
x264 command:
"C:\Users\Desktop\BD3D2MK3D\toolset\avs2yuv.exe" ^
"__ENCODE_3D_MOVIE.avs" -frames 152232 -o - ^
| "C:\Users\Desktop\BD3D2MK3D\toolset\x264_8bit_x64.exe" ^
--crf 15 --preset slower ^
--bluray-compat --profile high --level 4.1 --open-gop --keyint 24 --slices 4 ^
--colormatrix bt709 --colorprim bt709 --transfer bt709 --b-pyramid strict ^
--vbv-bufsize 30000 --vbv-maxrate 40000 --aud ^
--sar 1:1 --range tv --colormatrix bt709 ^
--frame-packing 3 --qpfile chapters_3D.qpfile --frames 152232 --fps 24000/1001 ^
--output "MKV3D_3D.264" --demuxer y4m --stdin y4m -
*** Generating the batch files...

*** Saving "_ENCODE_2D.cmd"
x264 command:
"C:\Users\Desktop\BD3D2MK3D\toolset\x264_8bit_x64.exe" ^
--crf 15 --preset slower ^
--bluray-compat --profile high --level 4.1 --open-gop --keyint 24 --slices 4 ^
--colormatrix bt709 --colorprim bt709 --transfer bt709 --b-pyramid strict ^
--vbv-bufsize 30000 --vbv-maxrate 40000 --aud ^
--qpfile chapters_2D_no_delay.qpfile --fps 24000/1001 --sar 1:1 ^
--output "MKV3D_2D.264" "MKV3D.track_1.264"

*** Saving "__TAGS_3D.xml"

> x264_8bit_x64.exe --version
x264 0.148.2692 64f4e24
(libswscale 4.1.100)
(libavformat 57.34.100)
(ffmpegsource 2.22.0.1)
built by Komisar on Apr 13 2016, gcc: 4.9.2 (multilib.generic.Komisar)
x264 configuration: --bit-depth=8 --chroma-format=all
libx264 configuration: --bit-depth=8 --chroma-format=all
x264 license: GPL version 2 or later
libswscale/libavformat/ffmpegsource license: GPL version 2 or later

*** Saving "__MUX_3D.cmd"

*** Saving "__MUX_3D_OPTIONS.txt"
*** Adding attachments...

*** Saving "_TAGS_2D.xml"

> x264_8bit_x64.exe --version
x264 0.148.2692 64f4e24
(libswscale 4.1.100)
(libavformat 57.34.100)
(ffmpegsource 2.22.0.1)
built by Komisar on Apr 13 2016, gcc: 4.9.2 (multilib.generic.Komisar)
x264 configuration: --bit-depth=8 --chroma-format=all
libx264 configuration: --bit-depth=8 --chroma-format=all
x264 license: GPL version 2 or later
libswscale/libavformat/ffmpegsource license: GPL version 2 or later

*** Saving "_MUX_2D_REENCODED.cmd"

*** Saving "_MUX_2D_REENCODED_OPTIONS.txt"

*** Saving "_MUX_2D_LOSSLESS.cmd" and "_MUX_2D_LOSSLESS_OPTIONS.txt"

*** Saving "__POSTPROCESS_3D.cmd" and "_POSTPROCESS_2D.cmd"
*** Done. Avisynth script and batch files generated.

Job finished Mon Jun 13 09:18:27 CEST 2016
Whole job took 15 minutes and 28 seconds.

Done with warnings!

* Warning: Subtitle track "MKV3D.track_3.Deu.2D.sup" is associated with the 3D-plane file 3D-Plane-05.ofs, but the 3D-Plane #5 doesn't exist or is empty.
There are no other 3D-planes to use. Using constant depth of 0 (+ additional depth of 0)!
The subtitles will appear on the surface of the screen (unless yuou have specified a non-zero additional depth).
* Can't convert "MKV3D.track_3.Deu.sup" to 3D BD SUP!

Launch "__ENCODE_3D_LAUNCHER.cmd" to encode the 3D video (and optionally mux to MKV).

When demux is finished, i click on "ENCODE 3D LAUNCHER" and a little window open. Then only the Cursor is blinking and nothing else happen.

Last edited by Triple-M; 13th June 2016 at 08:27.

Old 13th June 2016, 08:46   #1011  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

Hum, it seems that the demuxed streams do not have the usual stream numbers, and BD3D2MK3D tries to process the wrong files. I don't understand why, so I need more info. Can you show me the content of the project folder Pixels\MKV3D ? Also, please post here the content of the MKV3D.demux.meta file. And finally, I need the content of the stream list of the first tab of BD3D2MK3D, when the 3D MKV created by MakeMKV is loaded. (Just right-click on the large pane and select "Copy to clipboard" and paste the text here.) In the meantime, I will try to reproduce the problem here, but since I don't understand it, that may be difficult.

The MakeMKV input mode is very new and in this case, it seems that it has a bug. If you want, you can try to process the BD with another decrypter, and create an ISO, then mount it and process it with BD3D2MK3D, or use AnyDVD HD to decrypt the original BD on the fly. Opening an unprotected BD "normally" should work without problem.

Last edited by r0lZ; 13th June 2016 at 09:05.
Old 19th June 2016, 07:12   #1012  |  Link
Sxc

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0lZ View Post
Welcome to the Doom9 forums, Sxc!

The SAR has been changed in v0.86. It is now 1:1 for all frame packing modes (Full and Half SBS and T&B). It seems that it's the best SAR to use with the vast majority of players. It's the conclusion of a long discussion and many tests (starting with this post).

Do you have a problem with the new setting? AFAIK, as soon as you switch to 3D mode (or the TV switches automatically to 3D mode), the SAR should be ignored and the aspect ratio should be correct. At least, it's what happens with my Samsung TV.

If your TV does not display the movie correctly, try to change Settings -> Full-SBS/T&B aspect ratio. And if that doesn't work, you can edit the __ENCODE_3D.cmd script and change the --sar option manually.

I will consider that suggestion. But take in mind that the 10 or 12 color bit modes are not compatible with many hardware players and/or graphic cards. But I agree that reducing the banding artefacts is a good thing if it works for you. Banding remains certainly the most noticeable problem of the videos encoded in h264 or h265.
Sorry to dredge this old subject up, but the change in SAR does break it for playing back 3D full TAB movies on LG 4K OLED TV (just got around to doing an encode with it).

I end up with a pillarboxed video as compared to the perfection I had before.

Can I trouble you to make it user selectable just whenever you next do a release, I appreciate you making the changes you have which is making my life easier already
Old 19th June 2016, 07:24   #1013  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

Are you sure it's the SAR that is the culprit? AFAIK, only your TV seems sensible to the new SAR values.

But it's OK. I will add an option to control it.
Old 19th June 2016, 11:24   #1014  |  Link
Sxc

Yep it definitely doesn't like the SAR, did a quick encode of a trailer from the same ISO and same effect, did it again with SAR 2:1 and its full screen all good again.
Old 19th June 2016, 11:32   #1015  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

Just to be sure, the SAR 2:1 you have used, it's for Full-T&B. Right?
Old 19th June 2016, 11:45   #1016  |  Link
Sxc

Yes, that's correct, I'm doing all mine as Full T&B.
Old 19th June 2016, 13:56   #1017  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

OK, I've already added the option. But be patient. I will release the new version later, when some other things will have changed...
Old 21st June 2016, 13:08   #1018  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

BD3D2MK3D v0.91 released

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple-M View Post
Today i installed your newest Version but now i can't encode the 3D movie. When i open the Launcher, a window open but nothing happen. Also the Microsoft Security Essentials detect a Virus/Trojaner in BD3D2MK3D. I was shocked!
After many PMs with Triple-M, we have been able to understand what was the problem. It was due to a big bug in tsMuxeR, when the input file is a 3D-MVC MKV file (created by MakeMKV) has at least one dot in the file name (not including the dot of the .mkv extension of course).

When tsMuxeR demuxes a file, it creates the elementary streams with the same file name than the original file followed by the track number, and, of course, the extension of the file type. To do that, it must of course remove the .mkv extension of the original file name. And here is the bug. Instead of removing the part of the file name beginning with the LAST dot, it removes everything after the FIRST dot! For example, if the original MKV is "Creature.From.The.Black.Lagoon.1954.3D.mkv", it should create elementary streams like "Creature.From.The.Black.Lagoon.1954.3D.track_1.avc", but due to that bug it creates instead "Creature.track_1.avc" !
BD3D2MK3D expected the right file name, and since it was not found, the whole procedure failed.

I have never noticed that bug because I don't use often MVC-MKV files as input, and the bug did not happen when a BD was used for the input. Also, the tests I did in MKV input mode were made with filenames without dots. Thanks to the bug report and the discussion I've had with Triple-M, I have been able to implement a workaround for that nasty bug.

It is also confirmed that the virus reported by the M$ Security Essentials was a false positive.

There is also a new option, requested by Triple-M by PM, to save the final SBS or T&B MKV in the source folder of the original MVC-MKV. (Of course, that option is available only in MVC MKV input mode.)

This version adds also the SAR option requested by Sxc here.

Quote:
v0.91 (June 21, 2016)
- Added the option Full-SBS/T&B aspect ratio -> Use SAR 1:1 for all modes to go back to the SAR 2:1 or 1:2 for Full-SBS and T&B.
- Added an option in the last tab to save the final MKV in the source folder (available only in 3D MKV input mode)
- Workaround for a tsMuxeR bug when opening a 3D-MVC MKV file with dots in the file name.
- Fix: Help -> x264 Version and Help -> x265 Version were broken in v0.90.
- Updated the x265 binaries to the latest version (v1.9+200)
Old 21st June 2016, 21:42   #1019  |  Link
Privateer5000

Hi r0lZ, i have a Problem with the latest version. After Opening a 3D Bluray, i selected the necessary stream, did all my settings and hit run, it started to demux the streams, but when it finished demuxing the stream i got an error Message. This is what the Log File says:
can't read "videooutputbasename": no such variable
can't read "videooutputbasename": no such variable
while executing
"set infn $videooutputbasename$ext2$ext1"
(procedure "GenerateAvs" line 1146)
invoked from within
"GenerateAvs"
invoked from within
".nbf5.gf.gen invoke "
invoked from within
".nbf5.gf.gen instate {pressed !disabled} { .nbf5.gf.gen state !pressed; .nbf5.gf.gen invoke } "
(command bound to event)

Sadly i already deleted Version 0.90, so i am not able to downgrade. Perhaps you could make the last version, or last 2, of BD3D2MK3D available for download after releasing a new version, so People like me can do a downgrade. Hope you can fix it soon.
Old 21st June 2016, 23:24   #1020  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

BD3D2MK3D v0.92

Damn! Right. Thanks for the report.
It's a bug I've just introduced with the workaround for the tsMuxeR bug in v0.91.
Here is the fix. Please let me know if it works for you. I haven't much time to test right now.
Quote:
v0.92 (June 22, 2016)
- Fix: Bug introduced in v0.91: videooutputbasename not properly initialised
Closed Thread