Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Video Encoding > High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC)

Old Yesterday, 03:53   #901  |  Link
NeverExists

It always says no hdr10+ present no matter what...... just let it load past that part. it has always said that for me right when I first load the preset, then after it loads the main menu... you said your file was HDR10 hence why it says no HDR10+ PRESENT.
NeverExists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:57   #902  |  Link
NeverExists

Quote:
Originally Posted by zomorf View Post
Can someone please point me in a direction. I'm trying a file that is HDR tv show with drag and drop to HYBRID script but pressing enter it reports no HDR HDR10+ detected... I had this working and now no files HDR is being detected... All I have done is extracted the new versions and all of a sudden it stopped... I had the Hybrid script working and found it a nice setup compared to the old extract and inject method...

I'm a novice to say the least...
IT is supposed to say that everytime you first load it. it will say that everytime there is no HDR10+ Present. You said you file was HDR10 Not HDR10+ so its working fine. let it load past that to the main screen.
Old Yesterday, 21:20   #903  |  Link
zomorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverExists View Post
IT is supposed to say that everytime you first load it. it will say that everytime there is no HDR10+ Present. You said you file was HDR10 Not HDR10+ so its working fine. let it load past that to the main screen.
Nope juts keeps prompting... So it just doesn't detect it for some unknown reason... I'm working again tonight so limited time.. I'll revisit it Wednesday...

Thanks to all with info suggestions...
Old Today, 07:22   #904  |  Link
NeverExists

Quote:
Originally Posted by zomorf View Post
Nope juts keeps prompting... So it just doesn't detect it for some unknown reason... I'm working again tonight so limited time.. I'll revisit it Wednesday...

Thanks to all with info suggestions...
Also make sure you select the video file first when you're loading it in the program cause if you click on the rpu file first, it won't recognize it.