Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Capturing and Editing Video > Avisynth Development
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 14th December 2017, 14:33   #81  |  Link
Yanak

Thanks,

I do the conversion with matrix in the general script before the logo remover part, was thinking you was directly modifying and editing this in the "InpaintFunc.avs" file for easier use since you always use the same color matrix scheme, i should probably look into all the "convertto" occurrences in the file and edit them to add my most used matrix there for more accurate results.

Or maybe find a way to pass this as a variable/setting/function in the overall scrip itself will make it more versatile i don't know.

Like i said i get good results with this one, gave up on all others after many testings done long time ago, if something could improve a bit the results like FFT3Dfilter I'll give it a try for sure, not god enough myself to start messing with the general script and modify stuff there tho

Thank you.
Yanak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2018, 02:13   #82  |  Link
FranceBB
Broadcast Encoder

I tried to use this delogo filter for the first time, but it keeps saying that my mask is empty, even thought it's not.
I simply kept seeking my file 'till I found a scene change with a black background and just the logo displayed.
I then saved a lossless png of that frame, but InpaintFunc wasn't happy with that, so I converted it to bmp and used it as mask.
When I tried to load Avisynth, it says "Analyze: mask is empty".

Code:
loadCplugin("C:\Programmi\AviSynth\plugins\AVSInpaint.dll")

FFMpegSource2("Kingdomep1.ts", atrack=-1)

tfm(mode=1,pp=5,slow=2,micmatching=2,clip2=tdeint(mode=2,type=3)) 
tdecimate()
DeBilinearResizeMT(1280, 720)

InpaintFunc(mask="D:\[A-Destiny] Kingdom (Season 1 - Ep 01-38) (1280x720 Hi10p AAC)\nhk.bmp",  loc="1162,24,-74,-650", ar=1.0, mode="both")
Full size frame that I'm using: https://i.imgur.com/FhY3NBT.png

Cropped logo, for reference only:

FranceBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2018, 11:14   #83  |  Link
Yanak

Hello,

Your mask needs to be pure white and black colors only, you need to paint the logo with pure white color and the rest needs to be pure black.
The frame linked and the cropped logo picture both have 330 colors in them.

Usually i open the frame with the logo in a picture editor, create a transparent layer, draw and cover in pure white on the top of the logo displayed and once the logo is painted in white i just fill the rest of the transparent layer with pure black color and save as picture as .bmp .

Quickly done it here on your frame ( in png for the example ):
https://s14.postimg.org/ifl246bc1/184284_Mask2.png

Depending the logo and how it renders across all scenes/frames you can make the mask more or less precise, usually they tend to blur out around depending the background so it's better to just cover up the area and not bother much with drawing very precisely the contours, to get something more like this for the mask:
https://s14.postimg.org/fy9awwz5d/646530_Mask.png

Depends of the quality of your footage and the logo itself across all scenes/frames.

PS : the coords in your command are maybe a bit tight for the things i painted, maybe better to try something like 1160,22,-74,-650

Last edited by Yanak; 22nd January 2018 at 23:36.
Old 11th January 2018, 04:49   #84  |  Link
FranceBB
Broadcast Encoder

Oh, I see, got it.
Thank you very much indeed, Yanak.
FranceBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th January 2018, 15:19   #85  |  Link
Yanak

You're welcome,
after a bit of experimentations on settings depending the logo and videos to treat the results can be really nice with this tool, have fun
Old 1st September 2019, 11:13   #86  |  Link
VoodooFX
Banana User

New bugfixed AvsInpaint v1.2 (x86/x64) by printerf: https://github.com/pinterf/AviSynthPlus
New InpaintDelogo script for it: https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?p=1883832
VoodooFX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th October 2021, 07:51   #87  |  Link
pinterf

New AvsInpaint v1.3
Code:
v1.3 (20211025)
- fix: InpaintDelogo hang at large frame sizes
- Add YV16, YV24, Y8 support
pinterf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th November 2021, 10:13   #88  |  Link
VoodooFX
Banana User

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinterf View Post
New AvsInpaint v1.3
Code:
v1.3 (20211025)
- fix: InpaintDelogo hang at large frame sizes
- Add YV16, YV24, Y8 support
Thanks again pinterf, now I noticed this, actual func in AvsInpaint is called InpaintLogo, so bug was there, not in the script plugin called InpaintDelogo. I should have named it SwissDelogo, that's a first name variant which I considered.

Last edited by VoodooFX; 11th November 2021 at 10:15.
VoodooFX is offline   Reply With Quote