Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Hardware & Software > Software players

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 5th August 2007, 16:44   #1  |  Link
clsid

Media Player Classic (patched build)

First of all:
I am not the creator/developer of Media Player Classic.

Gabest, the author of Media Player Classic, stopped with the development of his player in May 2006. Since then various patches started floating around here on Doom9 to fix a few bugs in MPC. Those patches included a few security fixes. All these patches have been bundled and a new project called Guliverkli2 was created so that the patched code is easily accessible to the general public. Since then I have also backported a few fixes/updates/improvements from MPC-HC project and made a few tiny tweaks.

Guliverkli2 project page with downloads, source code, etc.

I am NOT going to fix any bugs.

However, if people submit patches, then I might consider applying them. But unless people contribute, this project is pretty much dead!

I am not a C++ programmer. I have not read the code. I am not familiar with the code of MPC. So don't bother asking me about the code.

If you want to submit a bug report or feature request, then go visit the The Media Player Classic Home Cinema topic. That project is still in active development.

Last edited by clsid; 24th October 2008 at 22:22.
clsid is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
media player classic, mpc, vsfilter