Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > (HD) DVD & Blu-ray authoring

Old 27th January 2014, 20:35   #881  |  Link
rubento

Subtitle not selectable

I have reauthored a full blu ray with MultiAVCHD to add a subtitle track (original BD had no subs). Now, when a play the movie subtitle appears but it is not selectable... Could anyone help with what field should I edit to allow subtitle selection.
rubento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th January 2014, 02:15   #882  |  Link
IanD

Quote:
Originally Posted by dellsam34 View Post
Few days ago I was sorting my blu-ray original disc collection and by mistake I stepped on one of the blu-ray boxes and cracked the disc inside -oh well $19.99 gone- I was digging in one of my hardrives for its backup and I smiled when I found the backup for it as BDMV folder, Using TMT6 the movie is not playing in the right order so I knew it the original broken disc had Sony DADC protection called Screen Pass, Here is my question can I use BDedit to point TMT5 to play the right playlist which I know which one is, If so how do I do it.
IIRC, Screen Pass points to a false playlist if it doesn't detect AACS, when playing the main feature.

I have found the easiest approach is to identify the false playlist and edit it within BDedit to match the playlist you want. There may be a direct way to change the playlist in BDedit, but I find it so complicated to use and understand that my alternate approach works better for me. Curiously, renaming the valid playlist to the false playlist didn't work for me: I had to edit the false playlist.
IanD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th January 2014, 08:19   #883  |  Link
bigotti5
Spielberger

Quote:
Now, when a play the movie subtitle appears but it is not selectable...
Where does subtitle appear? Menu? Subtitle button on remote?
bigotti5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th January 2014, 18:56   #884  |  Link
[SLiM]D12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dellsam34
Few days ago I was sorting my blu-ray original disc collection and by mistake I stepped on one of the blu-ray boxes and cracked the disc inside -oh well $19.99 gone- I was digging in one of my hardrives for its backup and I smiled when I found the backup for it as BDMV folder, Using TMT6 the movie is not playing in the right order so I knew it the original broken disc had Sony DADC protection called Screen Pass, Here is my question can I use BDedit to point TMT5 to play the right playlist which I know which one is, If so how do I do it.

Same here, just wondering how to edit the default playlist.

Quote:
I have found the easiest approach is to identify the false playlist and edit it within BDedit to match the playlist you want. There may be a direct way to change the playlist in BDedit, but I find it so complicated to use and understand that my alternate approach works better for me. Curiously, renaming the valid playlist to the false playlist didn't work for me: I had to edit the false playlist.
IanD: Care to illustrate the process you use?

thanks.

Last edited by [SLiM]D12; 30th January 2014 at 19:07.
[SLiM]D12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2014, 19:58   #885  |  Link
rubento

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigotti5 View Post
Where does subtitle appear? Menu? Subtitle button on remote?
Subtitle is muxed with Multiavchd. Disc had no subtitles at all so there's no menu selectable. When playing the movie subtitle is not selectable (greyed out)...
rubento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2014, 16:03   #886  |  Link
ttz

remove AnyDVD speedmenu

I would like to remove the AnyDVD speedmenu from a bluray with BDedit but I don't know how. It have a m2ts with a IG that should be skipped in the BDMV tab. Can you help me?
Thanks in advance.
ttz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th March 2014, 16:14   #887  |  Link
ttz

remove AnyDVD speedmenu

Don't bother. I did it.
ttz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2014, 20:08   #888  |  Link
bmcelvan

adding multiple titles to bluray folder structure

I haven't found the answer to this and have been looking for a long time for this. How can I add multiple, usually two but maybe three or four .m2ts files that I want played back to back on a bluray disk. I have a chapters files for each and have used tsmuxer to make a single full file version of the audio/video components. I don't need menus, or anything crazy like that, I just want to add them as a separate titles - I don't want to MUX them together in tsmuxer, sometimes they won't be the same sound or video size anyway so that option won't work. Is there a simple way to have the index.bdmv and the MovieObject.bdmv files modifed or created to do this task. Have been playing for weeks now it seems but can't seem to get the numbers in bdedit exactly right for it to work. I can always play the first file, but rarely are the other files detected. They show up as titles dvdfab, but that program has no way to do this as well. I've taken a Bluray file structure, taken all the files out except the .bdmv files, and replaced the m2ts files with mine, and put in corresponding (name only) .mpls files in the playlist folder. I was hoping bdedit would be all I needed to change the mpls and bdmv files but no such luck as yet. What are the most basic and simple commands needed on the first screen to make it work. Oh, and I've tried the multiAVCHD program numerous times and it doesn't work and adds so much extra crap and folder structure that I don't want, I want to avoid using that program if I can.

Last edited by bmcelvan; 15th April 2014 at 20:14. Reason: forgot something
bmcelvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd June 2014, 22:00   #889  |  Link
ccsoon

There is a way for doing it! You just need easySUP tsMUXER and BDedit. You need to find de Playlist MPLS of the main movie. Add the MPLS into tsMuxer just add the subtitle with in (BD SUP in easySUP) mux it like Bluray Folder. Then find the CLIPinfo of the real movie of the origin bluray and change it whit the new one. But keep the code name the same! (00003.clpi = 00003.clpi) do this the same with the movie m2ts. Now BDedit. find in Bdedit the playlist of the main movie. And on your right sight you must find the subtitle box to add on 1200 is the first, 1201 is the second.. then you must save or mux it? And i think your done.

But if this is not clear xD i can make a tutorial if you want one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubento View Post
Subtitle is muxed with Multiavchd. Disc had no subtitles at all so there's no menu selectable. When playing the movie subtitle is not selectable (greyed out)...
ccsoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd July 2014, 03:07   #890  |  Link
IVaN_000

Is it possible to modify the commands of menu buttons? (Menu -> BOGs) The list of commands can be switched from Read Only to Edit Mode, but there's no way to save changes.

There is a Save button, but it saves the whole menu as an external .mnu file.
IVaN_000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd July 2014, 03:22   #891  |  Link
bigotti5
Spielberger

Use Mux button to create a m2ts file and replace original.
Old 23rd July 2014, 21:34   #892  |  Link
IVaN_000

Quote:
Use Mux button to create a m2ts file and replace original.
Are you absolutely positive that should work? It generates an m2ts, but no corresponding clpi.

I'm working on a Blu-ray disc generated by Adobe Encore. As it is a very limited application, I have to make some final polishing with BDedit. There's a button command I need to change.

I tried your suggestion: edited the command, Mux, replaced the m2ts, reloaded the disc in BDedit. It corrects the packet value of ClipInfo, but when I switch to menu tab I got an "Access violation at address 0057FD3F".
Old 24th July 2014, 08:08   #893  |  Link
bigotti5
Spielberger

It works for out-of-mux menus only.
Old 24th July 2014, 23:16   #894  |  Link
IVaN_000

Quote:
It works for out-of-mux menus only.
That was it. Thank you.
Old 22nd August 2014, 20:36   #895  |  Link
had-z

Hi everyone, can someone help with a bluray structure with the following description:

The Bluray contains 8 episodes of a series, i want to add a subtitle track and a additional audio track, that was done in tsmuxer (replaced the M2ts and clipinfo for every episode), the problem is: the bluray has only a MPLS with all the episodes, not a individual MPLS to replace with the one generated by tsmuxer...

I want to know what is the parameter to edit for a perfect playback of the playlist? actually TMT or Power DVD only plays the 1st and 5th episodes, the duration of the playlist is right, bur the other episodes only shows a black screen.
had-z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2014, 15:16   #896  |  Link
minhjirachi

When using the BDEdit to view the Base clipinf of 3D Blu-ray Disc. I don't know the meaning of the edit button in this picture?

And after clicked on Edit button. A new PopUp Windows Appear. What's meaning of the "Extent Start Point" content?

And the question is why the 2D Disc don't have this and the 3D Disc have? How to generate this entry?

Thank you!

Last edited by minhjirachi; 27th September 2014 at 16:04.
minhjirachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2014, 18:26   #897  |  Link
bigotti5
Spielberger

In your case this is the "Extent Start Point" extension to CLPI and shows the source packet numbers of start points in interleaved SSIF stream.
For combatibility reasons to 2D this in ExtensionData part.
Dependent view CLPI has additional ExtensionData parts, "ProgramInfo SS" and "CPI SS".
Old 28th September 2014, 02:26   #898  |  Link
minhjirachi

Quote:
In your case this is the "Extent Start Point" extension to CLPI and shows the source packet numbers of start points in interleaved SSIF stream.
For combatibility reasons to 2D this in ExtensionData part.
Dependent view CLPI has additional ExtensionData parts, "ProgramInfo SS" and "CPI SS".
Thank you so much.

As you said that "shows the source packet numbers of start points in interleaved SSIF stream". Show how to find all of the source packet numbers of start points in interleaved SSIF stream when I only have 2 .m2ts (Base View and Dependent View only)?
Old 28th September 2014, 08:58   #899  |  Link
bigotti5
Spielberger

Quote:
Show how to find all of the source packet numbers of start points in interleaved SSIF stream when I only have 2 .m2ts
?????
Old 28th September 2014, 09:49   #900  |  Link
minhjirachi

Quote:
?????
It means if I clear all the Extension Data. How to re-build it to make it works?

Exactly, I have replace the base view clip. I think dep view will not change size when remuxing. So that I just need to replace the base view, which contain audios and subtitles. After that, re-create the Extension Data with old dep view. Then I will have a working 3D Blu-ray Disc.

With some new disc like: Pacific Rim or Edge Of Tomorrow. They are have an anti-privacy bit in the dep view. So that I demux the dep to mux with base in Scenarist. I will get the "SSIF Allocation Error, Fail At Conditional 5". But I can see that the CHDBits team, they do the same as I said above. But I don't know why they can create that Extension Data for the Base View. So that I want to ask how to create that extension. Or how to remove the anti-privacy bit?

Last edited by minhjirachi; 28th September 2014 at 09:53.

Tags
bd menu, bdedit, blu-ray