Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > DVD & BD Rebuilder

Old 8th June 2022, 16:17   #41  |  Link
Lowpro

Quote:
Originally Posted by varekai View Post
Hello Lowpro!

I am so impressed with your BDRB menus!! They are fine pieces of art! I want to learn how to!
1883 series was really good and I would like to put the episodes on Blu-ray discs.
I am familiar with some of the tools exept for BDSup2Sub and BDedit.
Never used the Quick-Play Menus in BDRB and don't know how to activate it.
Could you please show me the steps required, the workflow you use?
I don't need to be micromanaged, I'm fine with Trial & Error, my best friends.
I have the episodes as mkv and subtitles as srt.
I made some basic Blu-ray discs with menus using Photoshop and multiAVCHD before.
multiAVCHD tool is somewhat buggy but it is manageble.
Wouldn't it be awesome if Mr. Dean would continue the development?

Best regards,
varekai

PS/
If you prefer using PM just let me know.
Hi Varekai. Thanks for the kind words and yes, I'd be happy to walk you through the process I follow, my workflow. Integrating your MKV's and SRT's for "1883" into my Blu-ray menus might be a good place to start, a good exercise if you will. The first step would be to export your SRT files to Blu-ray subtitles (SUP) using SubtitleEdit (Multiple Replace, Fix Common Errors, Remove Text for Hearing Impaired, Export). I use BDSup2Sub after the fact to reposition all captions based on the aspect ratio of the particular video as I always want my subtitles within the visible frame. The same thing can be done when exporting from SubtitleEdit, but I prefer BDSup2Sub to do this.

Once your subtitles (SUP) are ready to go you'd author your MKV's to Blu-ray using multiAVCHD adding your subtitles (SUP) for each title (episode) along the way. Once building the Blu-ray you'd then replace the "M2TS/MPLS/CLPI" files for each title (episode) within my "1883" Blu-ray's with your own. You'd then load the resulting Blu-ray's in BDedit updating the playlist (MPLS) for each title (episode) ensuring each are calling out the correct M2TS file.

From there I'd suggest testing the given Blu-ray using a software based Blu-ray player that supports Blu-ray folder playback. If everything checks out you could then burn "Disc 1" to a BD50 and "Disc 2" to a BD25. That's all there is to it. Well, it's a bit more involved than what I described here. That's the quick and dirty version. This evening I'll revisit this post providing more detail on the steps I follow with respects to multiAVCHD. I'd also be happy to walk you through things over Skype if you're game that way we could screen share. I could demonstrate a given task and in turn walk you through performing said task yourself if needed. It should go very quickly based on your current skill set. Just send me a PM if interested.

Authoring to Blu-ray via multiAVCHD...
Below I outline the process I follow from multiAVCHD when authoring files to Blu-ray prior to integrating them within a Blu-ray (menu) created using BDRB (or BDedit). And please pardon the screenshots provided below. I accidentally cropped off the top and bottom portion of the title properties window. No crucial information was lost, so I didn't bother recreating the screenshots. :-P

1. Add video files.
Once launching multiAVCHD I browse to the files in question via the "Add video files" option. Each file added is designated a title and listed under the "Compilation" section of the "Media" tab. Note the example below. Any titles highlighted in red contain a video resolution that's not Blu-ray compliant. As such, black bars will need to be added to each video frame above and below the image. More on that later. Titles 1-9 in this case are in 1920x960 (2.00:1). Title 10 is in 1920x1080 (2.00:1 matted to 1.78:1).

(Click on the preview image above to view the full size image.)

2. Update extended properties of each title.
Clicking on the first title in the list the extended properties window is displayed per the below, the "Properties" section calling out "Resolution: 1920x960p (2.000)" in red indicating the video resolution isn't Blu-ray compliant. Again, more on that later.

3. Add audio.
When adding files multiAVCHD will include whatever audio it finds. In the case of EAC3 audio at least the proper channels won't be called out. Note the "Audio" tab below. The audio in this case is actually 6ch, not 2ch.

If I leave the audio in place as shown above the audio for the resulting Blu-ray may call out Dolby Digital Plus 5.1, but no audio will actually be heard. Well, at least in my experience. As such, I always extract the audio from the files in question using BDRB prior to authoring with multiAVCHD. Once adding files to multiAVCHD I access the extended properties of each title removing any audio present, then adding the audio myself. (Extracting audio using BDRB: To do this I import the given file to BDRB. Once the EAC3 audio is extracted and BDRB begins converting the audio to AC3 I pause the import, then grab a copy of the EAC3 audio from BDRB's "TEMPIMPORT" folder.) So as you can see per the below, when adding the audio myself 6ch is properly called out. More importantly, the audio can actually be heard when playing the resulting Blu-ray.

And one final note per the above. When adding audio make sure to select the item just added entering the proper language code in the "Language" field ("eng" in this case), then pressing the "change" button as shown above, otherwise the Blu-ray player will list the audio track as undefined.

4. Add chapters.
In most cases I just add chapters at 5 minute intervals, the last chapter being placed at the very end. Well, .300 seconds from the very end. Example shown below.

5. Add subtitles.
When adding files multiAVCHD will include whatever subtitles it finds. I always remove whatever subtitles are present initially, then adding them myself via the "External subtitles" tab as shown below. Once adding a subtitle I select it and enter the proper language code in the "Language" field ("eng" in this case), then pressing the "change" button.

6. Transcode video.
The transcode settings are accessed by pressing the "Transcode" button. In the below example I've accessed the transcode settings for the first title (episode). Here is where we ensure the given video will be made Blu-ray compliant. This is addressed via the "AviSynth\Resize" option. The video in this case is 1920x960p (2.000). We need the video to be matted to 1920x1080, i.e. black bars (60 pixels in height) added to each frame above and below the image.

Initially the "AviSynth\Resize" option is set to "1920x960 (No change)" as shown above. In the below example I access the "Resize" drop-down selecting "1920x960" instead, the option directly below "1920x960 (No change)". This will result in the 1920x960p video being matted to 1920x1080 as required by the Blu-ray format.

Before applying my settings I need to update the "x264\Bitrate" value. In most cases multiAVCHD has the value set to 15000, i.e. 15 Mbps. I always mirror the Bitrate of the source file. I determine the Bitrate of the source file using MedaInfo per the below.

In this example the "Video\Bit rate" value is 10.4 Mbps. As such, I enter 10400 in the "x264\Bitrate" field of multiAVCHD per the below, then apply my settings.

7. Rinse and repeat for remaining titles.
The extended properties have now been updated for the first title as shown below. I then select the next title from the "Compilation" section at the bottom there, rinse and repeat. Titles 2-9 will need the "AviSynth\Resize\1920x960" option selected as well. Title 10 will not as the 1920x960 presentation has already been matted to 1920x1080. Only the "x264\Bitrate" value will need updated for Title 10.

8. Checking your work.
Once updating the extended properties for each title I closely check over each ensuring the audio, subtitles, chapters and transcode options are set properly. I then press "Ok" being taken back to the "Media" tab as shown below. In the below example I had only updated the extended properties for the first title. That is why the other titles are still highlighted in red. Prior to building the Blu-ray the extended properties for the other titles would need updated as well.

9. Building the Blu-ray.
To build the Blu-ray I press the "Start" button shown above, then selecting the "Blu-ray Disc" option shown below. MultiAVCHD then builds the Blu-ray.

When the process completes I replace the "M2TS/MPLS/CLPI" files for each title (episode) within my BDRB Blu-ray's with the ones created using multiAVCHD renaming each set of files created by multiAVCHD prior to replacing the files within my BDRB Blu-ray's. (MultiAVCHD names its files starting with 00000 where BDRB's naming starts with 00001.)

10. Update playlist (MPLS) for each title.
Once replacing the files within the BDRB Blu-ray's I open the resulting Blu-ray's in BDedit updating the playlist (MPLS) for each title, so that each call out the correct M2TS file. Example shown below where I updated the playlist for Title 1 changing the M2TS reference from 00000 to 00001, then pressing the "Save" button.

And that's all she wrote. The resulting Blu-ray's can then be played off a hard drive or burned to BD-R for use in a Blu-ray drive and software/hardware based Blu-ray player.

Last edited by Lowpro; 21st June 2022 at 16:53.
Lowpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th June 2022, 14:07   #42  |  Link
varekai

Excellent guide!

Thank you Lowpro!
Excellent guide!
Thank you so much for the guide, really great with the GUI pictures!
Really appreciate that you took the time to do this.
I'll get started right away. I'm going to start with padding first so that's out of the way.
I have used ffmpeg to do this before, it should work just as well as multiAVCHD?
I can make a batch run of all files.
I'll get back to you on how this project works out.
Thank you and best regards,
varekai
varekai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th June 2022, 16:46   #43  |  Link
Lowpro

Quote:
Originally Posted by varekai View Post
Thank you Lowpro!
Excellent guide!
Thank you so much for the guide, really great with the GUI pictures!
Really appreciate that you took the time to do this.
I'll get started right away. I'm going to start with padding first so that's out of the way.
I have used ffmpeg to do this before, it should work just as well as multiAVCHD?
I can make a batch run of all files.
I'll get back to you on how this project works out.
Thank you and best regards,
varekai
You're welcome, Varekai. I had the time yesterday as it turns out so. Hope it helps. As for the menus I create using BDRB, I didn't really touch on this in my prior post. The only thing I use BDRB for at this point is to create Quick-Play menus and I never do so by importing the actual source files I intend to burn to Blu-ray. I have a test folder that I use instead. I created a Blu-ray of a 1/2 second blank video file which represents a single title. If I want to create a Quick-Play menu that consists of 7 titles I place 7 copies of that Blu-ray in my test folder, then importing the test folder to BDRB. On import BDRB creates the Quick-Play menu. I then customize the resulting Quick-Play menu to my liking after the fact using BDedit. This is all done without the actual source files I intend to burn to Blu-ray. Using other software such as multiAVCHD I then take my source files and create a Blu-ray that contains no menu, then integrating the resulting "M2TS/MPLS/CLPI" files for each title with the Blu-ray (menu) created using BDRB mirroring the numbering used by BDRB. Once integrating the actual titles I then update each of the playlists (MPLS) ensuring each are calling out the correct M2TS file, i.e. multiAVCHD numbers its files starting with 00000 where BDRB numbers its files starting with 00001. See the first post of this thread for more on this. At the beginning of the post I provide a download link to my test folder if interested. Enjoy!

Last edited by Lowpro; 9th June 2022 at 20:13.
Old 10th June 2022, 00:15   #44  |  Link
Lowpro

NCIS: The Nineteenth Season (2021)

I downloaded (AnyStream/AmazonPrime) and cataloged (DVD Profiler/My Movies) Season 19 of the TV series, NCIS the other day authoring (MediaInfo/SubtitleEdit/BDSup2Sub/multiAVCHD/BDRB/Abobe Photoshop/PNG Quantizer/BDedit/ImgBurn) to Blu-ray. Thought I'd share the end result. Below is what the TV series looks like for me from My Movies for Windows Media Center. Included below is a link to my online profile for the TV series which mirrors my local DVD Profiler database, the "Overview" section of the profile including an "Episode List" and "Episode Guide" with images.

As seen from My Movies for Windows Media Center...

(Click on the image above to view my online profile for this title.)

And here are screenshots of the Blu-ray menus I worked up. I spread the episodes out across 3 BD25's, 7 episodes per disc. :-P

As seen from my Blu-ray player...

That being said, the above QP menus can be downloaded here for anyone who would like to check them out. As with my prior QP menu downloads, this is BYOE, i.e. bring your own episodes. The QP menus contains 0.5 second blank video files in place of the actual episodes. To incorporate my QP menus with your own Blu-ray's of the TV series just overwrite your M2TS and CLPI files (99001-99002) with the ones from my QP menus and you'll be all set. To retain my QP menu item and page navigation behavior carry over the index.bdmv and MovieObject.bdmv files as well. Enjoy!

Last edited by Lowpro; 10th June 2022 at 01:43.
Old 13th June 2022, 09:06   #45  |  Link
varekai

Hello!

I give up. I - Give - Up.
After lots of trying, using all valid input videoformats, the program crashes constantly.
I uninstalled the program, cleaned the registry, and all the leftovers, and there where a lot of them, reinstalled, but no cigar.
What input format do you use?
Maybe I have an exotic operating system?
I knew the program was buggy as hell but now I will not get any further than this.
The first 4 screenshots is 1920x960 and the 5th is after ffmpeg padding to 1920x1080, still get the same errors and crash.

See screenshots below.

One thing I now come to think of is the audio is E-AC-3 (Dolby Digital Plus), could this be the culprit?
Or the data in "First video stream"?

The program has not been updated since 2012... that is maaany moons ago.
[04/07/2012] build 771 - Few minor fixes (runtime/line 109 errors). Changed handling of some rare flavours of video in MP4 container.
Is has worked for me though, I dug out an old BD-R with season 3 of "Boardwalk Empire" I made in 2013.

Oh well... how I wish Mr. Dean would continue with his now abandoned software...

Kind regards,
varekai
Old 13th June 2022, 14:47   #46  |  Link
Lowpro

This is what my install of multiAVCHD v4.1 (build 771) shows when initially launching the application. I run multiAVCHD under both Windows 7 Professional 64-bit and Windows 10 Home Premium and have not had a single error message to date or application crash.

[08:41:10] Initialising...
[08:41:10] Checking for new version...
[08:41:11] You have the latest build.
[08:41:11] Consistency check finished!
[08:41:11] Initialization finished. multiAVCHD is ready!
[08:41:11] 13 years and 172 days since multiAVCHD was published.
[08:41:11] Support multiAVCHD to extend its features and keep it going!
[08:41:11] multiAVCHD.dat version: [04010767]

When authoring online content to Blu-ray I'm always working with MP4's. Also, the online content I'm working with I download directly from the given provider using my own account in conjunction with third party tools. I don't obtain said content by other means, i.e. from sources that don't have the rights to distribute said content.

That being said, you're clearly having issues with multiAVCHD and multiAVCHD is clearly having issues with your source files. For general assistance with multiAVCHD I'd recommend the thread found here. That's the best advise I can give you. And of course, any discussion of your source files should be taken offline naturally as to not break the forum rules.

Last edited by Lowpro; 13th July 2022 at 22:03.
Old 14th June 2022, 08:07   #47  |  Link
varekai

I got it working! YAY!

I got it working! YAY!
Used a different approach, and after lot of trail & error it's now working!
Test result.

I used easySUP for subtitles, there's a 24 fps bug in it which can be fixed with an hex editor.
Agreed on the things you mentioned.
The old multiAVCHD thread is not much of a help these days.
I'm so glad you got me going... lots of fun ahead!
I will follow your thread and add your menu templates in the future.
Thanks lowpro, much appreciated!

Best regards,
varekai

multiAVCHD is a bit finicky with paths, and this, you have to launch as admin.
just start
[21:56:05] Initialising...
[21:56:05] Checking for new version...
[21:56:14] You have the latest build.
[21:56:14] Update executable (multiupdate.exe) size mismatch!
[21:56:14] Downloading...
HttpSendRequest error
[21:56:14] Download error!

as admin
[21:58:37] Initialising...
[21:58:37] Checking for new version...
[21:58:37] You have the latest build.
[21:58:37] Consistency check finished!
[21:58:37] Initialization finished. multiAVCHD is ready!
[21:58:37] 13 years and 172 days since multiAVCHD was published.
[21:58:37] Support multiAVCHD to extend its features and keep it going!
[21:58:37] multiAVCHD.dat version: [04010767]
Old 16th June 2022, 19:36   #48  |  Link
Lowpro

Stranger Things 4 (2022)

I just finished cataloging and authoring "Stranger Things 4" to Blu-ray. Below is what the Quick-Play menu looks like.

And here's the subtitle breakdown. When authoring to Blu-ray I included 3 subtitle tracks for each episode per the below.

1. English
2. English SDH
3. English (forced)

Episode 1 was the only episode that didn't include a forced subtitle track. Using BDedit I added an additional "PG (Subtitle)" PlayItem to the Playlist (MPLS) for Episode 1 also ensuring the Playlist (MPLS) for the Top Menu included 3 "PG (Subtitle)" PlayItems. I then added the below commands to the MovieObjects for Titles 1-9 prior to the given "Play PL" command.

Opcode | Destinat. | Source | Command line
48400200 | 80000002 | 0FFF0001 | EQ PSR2, 268369921
51C00001 | 0000C003 | 00000000 | SetStream (0), 3, (0), (0)

The above commands ensure the forced subtitle track is enabled by default, i.e. if subtitles are turned off set the subtitle stream to "3. English (forced)", otherwise do nothing.

In any event, just thought I'd share. When time permits I'll make a demo version of the Blur-ay available for download.

Last edited by Lowpro; 1st August 2022 at 09:28.
Old 2nd August 2022, 01:40   #49  |  Link
Lowpro

We can rebuild Season 1 on Blu-ray. We have the technology.

I purchased "The Six Million Dollar Man: The Complete Series" on Blu-ray recently. I didn't care for the Blu-ray menus and functionality provided, so I decided to re-author the discs to my liking. Just finished with Season 1. I created the graphics for the menus in Photoshop. Once exporting the individual images I generated a Blu-ray compliant set of images using PNG Quantizer for import to BDedit. I then created the Blu-ray folder structure using BDedit importing the images along the way. The static menu background for the TOP MENU is a scan of the front portion of the retail cover art, the lower portion of the cover art being duplicated and extended to the right. It's very basic, but more than gets the job done and will be easy to replicate for the other seasons. The only files I carried over from the retail discs were the M2TS/CLPI files for each episode and bonus feature though I used different numbering for each set of files. End result shown below for Season 1, Disc 1. Screenshots of Discs 2-6 can be viewed in the Blu-ray.com forum thread here.

PLAY ALL:

(Items play sequentially. If playback can be resumed you're given the choice to start from beginning or resume from where you left off.)

(When playback can be resumed. If playback can't be resumed no prompt is given. Playback starts from beginning.)

TV MOVIES:

(If playback can be resumed you're given the choice to start from beginning or resume from where you left off. Play All function disabled.)

(If playback can be resumed you're given the choice to start from beginning or resume from where you left off. Play All function disabled.)

(When playback can be resumed. If playback can't be resumed no prompt is given. Playback starts from beginning.)

SETUP:

(Top Menu offers subtitle selection only. Audio selection built into "Episodes" menu option.)

BONUS:

(Takes you to "Episodes" menu option, the "Play Episode with Commentary" option being selected.)

MAIN MENU:

(Top Menu function of Blu-ray player remote disabled. Main Menu option must be used.)

TV MOVIES:

(Playback starts from beginning. Play All function disabled.)

SETUP:

(When no commentary track is available.)

(When commentary track is available.)

BONUS:

(Takes you to "Episodes" menu option, the "Play Episode with Commentary" option being selected.)

My custom Blu-ray's for "The Six Million Dollar Man: Season 1" can be downloaded here in the event anyone would like to check them out. The download is 15.6 MB and includes no files from the retail discs as I mentioned. Within the "BDMV\BACKUP\BDEDIT" folder for each disc (BD folder set) is a text file outlining which retail files (M2TS/CLPI) need to be added, how they should be named and where they should be placed. Short of that one could still check out the TOP MENU for a given disc using a software based Blu-ray player in addition to looking over the Blu-ray folder structure in BDedit. (When looking over the Blu-ray's in BDedit make sure to reference my GPR definitions. An excel sheet of my GRP definitions for a given disc can be found in its "BDMV\BACKUP\BDEDIT" folder.)

IMPORTANT NOTE: A mouse should not be used for menu nagivation when playing the Blu-ray's using a software based Blu-ray player. Navigating a given Blu-ray menu using a mouse will break the Blu-ray menu. Important things happen as you navigate the menus. Those things only take place when menu navigation is done using a keyboard just as would be the case when using a Blu-ray player remote control.

In any event, just thought I'd share the love. Questions and comments are welcome of course. Now on to Season 2, rinse and repeat. The fun never ends!

Last edited by Lowpro; 11th September 2022 at 01:37.
Old 6th August 2022, 21:07   #50  |  Link
Lowpro

We can rebuild "The Six Million Dollar Man" on Blu-ray. We have the technology.

In the process of re-authoring Season 2 I stumbled on to a few issues with Season 1 which needed addressed as I've been using Season 1 as a template. I've since gone back and corrected the issues with Season 1 and have completed my re-authoring of Seasons 2-5 and The Reunion Films. See below. Also, prior to re-authoring Season 3 I went back and gave Season 1 and Season 2 a facelift, all graphical text for the menus being replaced. Readability is much improved as a result as is the contrast between certain textual elements.

The Six Million Dollar Man: Season 1

(Click here to download my re-authoring of Season 1.) (15.6 MB)

The Six Million Dollar Man: Season 2

(Click here to download my re-authoring of Season 2.) (14.8 MB)

The Six Million Dollar Man: Season 3

(Click here to download my re-authoring of Season 3.) (14.6 MB)

The Six Million Dollar Man: Season 4

(Click here to download my re-authoring of Season 4.) (17 MB)

The Six Million Dollar Man: Season 5

(Click here to download my re-authoring of Season 5.) (13 MB)

The Six Million Dollar Man: The Reunion Films

(Click here to download my re-authoring of The Reunion Films.) (4.76 MB)

Below each preview image above is a download link to my re-authoring of the given season for those interested. (Pics of the Blu-ray menus for "Seasons 2-5" and "The Reunion Films" can be seen in the Blu-ray.com forum thread here.) As mentioned in my prior post, no files from the retail discs are included. Within the "BDMV\BACKUP\BDEDIT" folder for each disc (BD folder set) is a text file outlining which retail files (M2TS/CLPI) need to be added, how they should be named and where they should be placed. Short of that one could still check out the TOP MENU for a given disc using a software based Blu-ray player in addition to looking over the Blu-ray folder structure in BDedit. (When looking over the Blu-ray's in BDedit make sure to reference my GPR definitions. An excel sheet of my GRP definitions for a given disc can be found in its "BDMV\BACKUP\BDEDIT" folder.)

(IMPORTANT NOTE: A mouse should not be used for menu nagivation when playing the Blu-ray's using a software based Blu-ray player. Navigating a given Blu-ray menu using a mouse will break the Blu-ray menu. Important things happen as you navigate the menus. Those things only take place when menu navigation is done using a keyboard just as would be the case when using a Blu-ray player remote control.)

Last edited by Lowpro; 29th August 2022 at 04:19.
Old 10th September 2022, 22:20   #51  |  Link
Lowpro

I decided to make some additions to my re-authoring of Shout! Factory's The Six Million Dollar Man release. Well, for my personal versions of the discs. The latest additions here aren't included in what I've made available to download in my prior post. Just thought I'd share what I've done. See below.

The additions I've made involve the POPUP MENUS for the bonus features. Most of the bonus features are in SD. As such, the POPUP MENU for said bonus features would need to be in SD as well and there's no real way to reach a desirable result due to this. I've tried. So originally I had mirrored what the retail discs had done, the POPUP MENU for each bonus feature including no graphics. When invoking the POPUP MENU you'd immediately be taken back where you had selected the bonus feature from. Well, the retail discs always take you back to the MAIN MENU. I don't understand why they didn't offer proper resume functionality, but I digress.

For my personal version of the discs I decided to convert all the SD (480i | 720x480 | 29.970 fps) bonus features to HD (1080i | 1920x1080 | 29.970 fps). This allowed for including a proper POPUP MENU and one that was in HD. For bonus features with shorter running times I went with a single menu button which when activated takes you back where you had selected the bonus feature from. Examples shown below for "Disc 2" of "The Reunion Films".

When bonus feature selected from MAIN MENU...

When bonus feature selected from POPUP MENU of "Bionic Ever After"...

For bonus features with longer running times, the "OSI Mission Defriefing" bonus features, I included a "SCENES" menu option providing direct access to a given interview segment. Examples shown below for "Disc 2" of "The Reunion Films", the bonus feature containing 16 chapters.

When bonus feature selected from MAIN MENU...

When bonus feature selected from POPUP MENU of "Bionic Ever After"...

And here's a look at my "OSI Mission Debriefing" POPUP MENUS for Seasons 1, 4 and 5, the bonus features having been selected from either the MAIN MENU or from the POPUP MENU of a given episode.

Season 1 "OSI Mission Defriefing" (Chapters 1-8)

Season 4 "OSI Mission Defriefing" (Chapters 1-15)

Season 4 "OSI Mission Defriefing" (Chapters 16-31)

Season 5 "OSI Mission Defriefing" (Chapters 1-16)

Season 5 "OSI Mission Defriefing" (Chapters 17-32)

When accessing the "SCENES" menu option the current chapter (...value of PSR5) is selected by default. Navigating up from the topmost item wraps around to the last item on the current page. Navigating left/right takes you to the other page if applicable. Navigating down from the last item on a given page takes you back to the first level of the POPUP MENU, the "SCENES" menu option being selected.

Last edited by Lowpro; 11th September 2022 at 07:49.
Old 24th December 2022, 08:27   #52  |  Link
Lowpro

Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan: Season Three (2022)

I downloaded the AmazonPrime streams for this today authoring to Blu-ray. End result shown below.

(Blu-ray menu graphics confined to aspect ratio of presentation to accomodate my protector screen masking.)

The above is a basic "Quick-Play" menu which I refined after the fact using BDedit. Turned out pretty good I think.

In any event, just thought I'd share. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.
Old 15th January 2023, 19:27   #53  |  Link
Lowpro

Bones: The Complete Series (2005-2017)

I'm currently in the process of authoring the TV series, "Bones" to Blu-ray. Well, the seasons that never received a Blu-ray release. (Episodes sourced from AmazonPrime.)

Examples provided above for Seasons 1-3 and Season 9. Only have seasons 10-12 to go. In any event, just thought I'd share. Until next time.
Old Yesterday, 06:15   #54  |  Link
Lowpro

The Blacklist: The Complete Ninth Season (2021)

I just finished cataloging and authoring the latest season of "The Blacklist" to Blu-ray. Thought I'd share the end result.

(The cover art for the back portion is just temporary. I'll be working up a proper back cover this weekend. The fun never ends!)

These aren't "Quick-Play" menus obviously. It had been a while since I created a proper Top Menu and Popup Menu, so I decided why not. Enjoying checking it out.

PLAY ALL:

(Items play sequentially. If playback can be resumed you're given the choice to start from beginning or resume from where you left off.)

PLAY ALL (Resume):

(When playback can be resumed. If playback can't be resumed no prompt is given, playback starting from beginning of first episode on disc.)

EPISODES (Disc 1):

(If playback of selected episode can be resumed you're given the choice to start from beginning or resume from where you left off. Play All function disabled.)

EPISODES (Disc 2):

(If playback of selected episode can be resumed you're given the choice to start from beginning or resume from where you left off. Play All function disabled.)

EPISODES (Disc 3):

EPISODES (Disc 4):

EPISODES (Resume):

(When playback can be resumed. If playback can't be resumed no prompt is given, playback starting from beginning of selected episode.)

SETUP (Subtitles):

(Subtitle selection only as each episode contains a single audio track.)

RETURN TO MAIN MENU:

(Top Menu function of Blu-ray player remote disabled. Main Menu option must be used.)

EPISODES (Disc 1):

(Playback starts from beginning of selected episode. Play All function disabled.)

EPISODES (Disc 2):

(Playback starts from beginning of selected episode. Play All function disabled.)

EPISODES (Disc 3):

EPISODES (Disc 4):

SETUP (Subtitles):

(Subtitle selection only as each episode contains a single audio track.)

Last edited by Lowpro; Yesterday at 19:48.