Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > DVD & BD Rebuilder
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 29th October 2016, 02:05   #21  |  Link
Ch3vr0n

@jdobbs yes it can. It's a simple application creates a pc based bitcoin wallet. It can be used for both sending and receiving bitcoin. https://electrum.org/#home Unlike bitcoin providers like circle.com (in the US), YOU are in full control of your wallet, and it's encrypted. If you only need it to send an receive money, that's all you need (which is basically what the donation is, receiving only). You can then use the btc in it buy as well. You copy the bitcoin address, enter the amount and a small fee (all bitcoin transactions require a small fee, real banks do too pretty much so no difference there) and you're good to go.

Then with a site like https://www.egifter.com/bitcoin/ where you can use them to buy gift cards (including amazon ones from $5-$2000) you're pretty much set for your spending
Ch3vr0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th November 2016, 06:47   #22  |  Link
Lathe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharc View Post
I would be inclined to believe that a manual could be useful if I would be convinced that those who should read it will indeed read (and understand) it
Sharc... don't make me come over there...
Lathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd March 2017, 18:45   #23  |  Link
lucky80

bitcoin price is 1200 USD now ...here is the news. i make some profit... anyway did you guys bought any dvd with bitcoin ? can you tell me where ...Thanks
lucky80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd March 2017, 20:33   #24  |  Link
Ch3vr0n

What on earth does the Bitcoin value have to do with a bd_rb manual? Do tell.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.
Ch3vr0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd October 2022, 09:32   #25  |  Link
Booth

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky80 View Post
bitcoin price is 1200 USD now ...here is the news. i make some profit... anyway did you guys bought any dvd with bitcoin ? can you tell me where ...Thanks
You can't buy DVD or any thing else with the bitcoin except converting it into Dollars.
Booth is offline   Reply With Quote