Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > (HD) DVD & Blu-ray authoring

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26th March 2015, 19:05   #11  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by youli View Post
I sent again now from another mail.
pgcedit@gma... is this right?
Yes. I have received your mail. And I can confirm that the problem is that you have used the VSFilter option to hardcode the subtitles.

You can see the problem with BDSup2Sub: Open your SUP file in BDSup2Sub. (You can use Tools -> Open Subtitles in BDSup2Sub.) Select the subtitle #3 in the first dropdown menu in the top left corner of the BDSup2Sub window. Now, select the "SUP (BD)" output format in the 5th option box. The subtitle in the bottom pane should be exactly identical to the original subtitle in the upper pane. That's also what you will get if you use the SupTitle option in BD3D2MK3D. Now, select the SUB/IDX output format, and watch the change: the subtitle is now white in the bottom pane. That's what you get when using the VSFilter option in BD3D2MK3D, and obviously, it's not perfect.

So, to solve the problem, select Settings -> Hardcode Subtitle Method -> BD SUP (.SUP) using SupTitle. Read the warning, and if necessary, install the latest version of .NET. (Note that .NET v4+ is installed by default in Windows 8. It's only if you use Vista or Win7 that you may have to install the latest .NET manually.)

I am sorry, but you will have to compute the T&B video stream again. However, you don't need to restart everything over. You can simply edit the _ENCODE_3D_MOVIE.avs file. You should uncomment the 2 lines with the SupTitle word, and comment-out the 2 lines with VSFilter and VobSub, like this:
Code:
[...]

#LoadPlugin("D:\Install\MKV\BD3D\BD3D2MK3D\toolset\VSFilter.dll")
LoadPlugin("D:\Install\MKV\BD3D\BD3D2MK3D\toolset\SupTitle.dll")

[...]

# Hardcode subtitles
#VobSub("00001.track_4610.Rus.3D.sub")
SupTitle("00001.track_4610.Rus.3D.sup")

[...]
Then restart _ENCODE.cmd
That should work if .NET v4 or greater has been installed correctly.

Last edited by r0lZ; 26th March 2015 at 19:09.