Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Capturing and Editing Video > New and alternative a/v containers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14th May 2021, 13:15   #11  |  Link
hubblec4
Matroska find' ich toll

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksen View Post
Hey, yes, I use the dark theme in Windows and in all the apps I can. I think that these two parts (and in reality all the white parts) should be darker:

https://i.imgur.com/FPadhU2.png
Wow, so different in different OS's. Like I said all this section are grey here.
I don't know if I can fix this easily. It seems to me I have to add ever a Panel first, which can change the color independent from the OS.
But this would be make a lot of work. I have also started to read about Dark-mode in the Lazarus apps.
I will try to do something but I can't promise it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksen View Post
EDIT: Also, could you please expand a little on this:

When a box is in grey? I'm asking because there are two states when I check the box, the first is that it's checked with a square and the other is a check but in none of them the box is in grey.
Thank you.
A checkbox has normally 2 states: checked and unchecked. But there is a third state, called gray-state.
The gray-state is like undetermined -> not checked and not unchecked.
The word "gray" has nothing to do with the color of the checkbox.

On my Win7 looks the gray-state of the checkbox indeed grey. On Linux it is also a bit grey, but looks totally different to Windows 7 and also Windows 10.
That is/was also the reason why I have insert my own checkbox icons at some places, to simulate a checkbox which looks ever the same on the OS's.

Last edited by hubblec4; 14th May 2021 at 13:23.
hubblec4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bluray backup, chapter editor, dvd2mkv, matroska menu, metadata, multi-edition-mkv, xml tag