Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Hardware & Software > PC Hard & Software

Old 24th August 2023, 03:55   #1  |  Link
M00NWALKER

Help with TMPGEnc MPEG Smart Renderer 5 Error

I have a program called TMPGEnc MPEG Smart Renderer 5, i have been using it for about 5 years with no issues, used it yesterday no issues, went to use it today and when i double click on the icon to open it is displays the following popup box saying " The executable file is different to the original (0) " and thats it wont load, all i can select is ok. any ideas on why this would suddenly pop up. i have not done any windows updates in the past few weeks nor have i changed anything on my PC. My pc is all up to date as well.

just want to know what this error is and why its popping up and how to make my program work.

thanks.

https://imgur.com/a/FSi1sbK

M00NWALKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th August 2023, 15:24   #2  |  Link
TDS
Formally known as .......

Quote:
Originally Posted by M00NWALKER View Post
I have a program called TMPGEnc MPEG Smart Renderer 5, i have been using it for about 5 years with no issues, used it yesterday no issues, went to use it today and when i double click on the icon to open it is displays the following popup box saying " The executable file is different to the original (0) " and thats it wont load, all i can select is ok. any ideas on why this would suddenly pop up. i have not done any windows updates in the past few weeks nor have i changed anything on my PC. My pc is all up to date as well.

just want to know what this error is and why its popping up and how to make my program work.

thanks.

https://imgur.com/a/FSi1sbK

Don't you think you should be asking this on one of the TMPGEnc forums !?

What if you tried to reinstall it...

RipBot264 modded builds..
*new* x264 & x265 addon packs..
TDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th August 2023, 23:54   #3  |  Link
M00NWALKER

I tried and can't log in to there forum any more or re-register for some reason, also same issue after reinstalling. .I sent them an email waiting on reply.
Old 25th August 2023, 02:06   #4  |  Link
TDS
Formally known as .......

Quote:
Originally Posted by M00NWALKER View Post
I tried and can't log in to there forum any more or re-register for some reason, also same issue after reinstalling. .I sent them an email waiting on reply.
I was using this a few months ago, but can't remember if you need to be online for it to work, as most of their apps do.

But if you can't even log onto their forum, there's something wrong

If they don't reply to your inquiry, might need to sign up again using different username.

Good Luck.

RipBot264 modded builds..
*new* x264 & x265 addon packs..
TDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th August 2023, 02:51   #5  |  Link
M00NWALKER

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDS View Post
I was using this a few months ago, but can't remember if you need to be online for it to work, as most of their apps do.

But if you can't even log onto their forum, there's something wrong

If they don't reply to your inquiry, might need to sign up again using different username.

Good Luck.
hi,

yes with all their programs, they require periodic online verification to prevent serial / password cracks being created,
i managed to get in contact through an email from 10 years ago, and they have now fixed the issue with a newer update release fixing the problem.

as for there forum, will try and look into why i cant log in either.

does anyone here know when you clear cookies for the specific web page your on or does it clear all cookies for all web sites, so if i goto the forum page ,( my browser is Firefox ) and click on padlock in search bar , a small drop down menu appears and says clear cookies. will that just clear the cookies for the current page im on ?

thanks
Old 25th August 2023, 22:39   #6  |  Link
rwill

Quote:
does anyone here know when you clear cookies for the specific web page your on or does it clear all cookies for all web sites, so if i goto the forum page ,( my browser is Firefox ) and click on padlock in search bar , a small drop down menu appears and says clear cookies. will that just clear the cookies for the current page im on ?
Firefox ... if you go to clear cookies over the padlock icon in the address bar it will tell you for which site it will clear the cookies and ask for confirmation .. well that is what it does on my side here anyway. It will most likely be the site next to the padlock icon, the one in the address bar.
rwill is offline   Reply With Quote