Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > (HD) DVD & Blu-ray authoring

Closed Thread

Old 13th July 2016, 19:29   #1041  |  Link
thahandy

DVDfab (a year or 2 ago), for example, has the same issue. It gave me pixels when i enabled hardware acceleration. Seems its still not glitch free to use HWA.

@ r0lZ
Not really a issue, but checking for the ArcSoft DTS codec making BD3D2MK3D freezes for a min,
and noticed its eac3to waiting to be completed.

Code:
t:\DEMUX\BD3D2MK3D\toolset>eac3to -test
eac3to (v3.31) is up to date
Nero Audio Decoder (Nero 6 or older) doesn't seem to be installed
  http://www.nero.com/eng/store-blu-ray.html
  CAUTION: You need Nero 7. Nero 8 won't work with eac3to.
ArcSoft DTS Decoder (1.1.0.0) works fine
Sonic Audio Decoder (3.31.0.0) doesn't seem to be installed
freeze of 45sec
Code:
Haali Matroska Muxer (2013-04-14) is installed
Nero AAC Encoder (1.5.4.0) is installed
Surcode DTS Encoder doesn't seem to be installed
  http://www.surcode.com
t:\DEMUX\BD3D2MK3D\toolset>
No idea why its doing that on my machine.
Old 14th July 2016, 09:56   #1042  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

Hum, bizarre. Anyway, I can't control that.

Note that the Arcsoft decoder is not necessary any more. The recent dcadec is as good, if not better, and it is free. (I realize that the Help message about the DTS decoders is outdated, and I will modify it immediately.)

Note also that if you select the ArcSoft decoder in the menu, each time BD3D2MK3D starts, it will check again if it is properly installed, and therefore in your case the program will need a long time to start. I definitively suggest to use DcaDec instead.
Old 14th July 2016, 14:54   #1043  |  Link
Polar

Thank you for enabling FS

rOlZ (and anybody else that has contributed to this feature), a BIG thank you for enabling FS . It all started one year ago when I posted this question (http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.ph...05#post1731505).

I never got around to do extensive testing (and to thank you ), but a few days ago I converted my Avatar 3D Blue Ray to 720p FS. Works like a charm .

For those who are interested, I use a 3D ready projector with DLP link. so the only way to playback 3D is in 720p FS.

Just one more question: is there a way to convert HSBS files to FS? Looks like the software only can work with ISO or 3D-MKV (where the last one requires the 3D file created by MakeMKV). What if I do not have the required extra file? Did some playing around by downloading some 3D SBS test files, but no go . Any advice?
Old 14th July 2016, 16:12   #1044  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

Thanks for the thanks!

Converting from full or half SBS or T&B to FS is not possible with BD3D2MK3D, and I will probably never implement that feature, because it's not the main purpose of BD3D2MK3D, made, as its name implies, to convert a 3D-BD to a lossy 3D format. I don't want to implement new features to convert from an already re-encoded video to another lossy format, because the final quality will be worse, and it's too difficult to implement.

However, it should not be very difficult to write an avisynth script to do the conversion. With the additional help of some free tools (like a GUI for x264 and Mkvtoolnix) it should be easy to encode the new video stream and replace it in the original MKV. I can write an example script one of these days, but currently I have no time. Please remind me in one week or so if I forget...
Old 16th July 2016, 18:46   #1045  |  Link
robl45

Is there a guide for this anywhere? I'm looking to take MKV MVC from make mkv and compress it with X265 and keep it in mvc format.
Old 17th July 2016, 02:56   #1046  |  Link
robl45

Tried converting John Carter to x265 today, first time trying this. I used makemkv to rip the MVC MKV and then chose frame sequential and picked the alien speaking subtitle. I got this error. Could someone please advise how to stop this error from happening?

Thanks

Job finished Sat Jul 16 20:27:34 EDT 2016
Whole job took 5 minutes and 54 seconds.

Done with warnings!

* Can't convert "MKV3D.track_4.Eng.sup" to 3D BD SUP!

Launch "__ENCODE_3D_LAUNCHER.cmd" to encode the 3D video (and optionally mux to MKV).

Use a delay of 19999 ms if you mux the files yourself.

() 1 %

EDIT: I seem to have this error as well

*** Converting "MKV3D.track_4.Eng.sup" to 3D BD SUP. Please wait!
*** Converting subtitle file "MKV3D.track_4.Eng.sup" to 3D Full using 3D-plane "3D-Plane-05.ofs" + additional depth 0...
Subtitle language: eng (English)
*** Converting subtitle "MKV3D.track_4.Eng.sup" to "temp_2D.xml"...
> "C:\\ProgramData\\Oracle\\Java\\javapath\\java.exe" -Xmx256m -jar "C:\\Users\\Rob\\Downloads\\BD3D2MK3D\\BD3D2MK3D\\toolset\\BDSup2Sub.jar" "MKV3D.track_4.Eng.sup" -o "MKV3D.track_4.Eng.3D_2D/temp_2D.xml" --palette-mode keep --minimum-time 1 --language en --convert-fps 24p,24p
Error occurred during initialization of VM
java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object
child process exited abnormally
*** BDSup2Sub close error: child process exited abnormally
child process exited abnormally. No captions in subtitle stream?
*** Found 0 captions, including 0 forced captions.
ERROR: Can't convert "MKV3D.track_4.Eng.sup" to XML/PNG format!
Deleting temp directory "MKV3D.track_4.Eng.3D_2D".
* Can't convert "MKV3D.track_4.Eng.sup" to 3D BD SUP!

EDIT2: Tried again and got this error

Encoding movie in 3D
Movie: John Carter
Encoding started Sun 07/17/2016 1:16:29.50

C:\Users\Rob\Downloads\John Carter\MKV3D>"C:\Users\Rob\Downloads\BD3D2MK3D\BD3D2MK3D\toolset\avs2yuv.exe" "__ENCODE_3D_MOVIE.avs" -frames 380825 -o - | "C:\Users\Rob\Downloads\BD3D2MK3D\BD3D2MK3D\toolset\x265_8bit_x86.exe" --crf 28 --preset medium --sar 1:1 --range limited --colorprim bt709 --qpfile chapters_3D.qpfile --frames 380825 --fps 48000/1001 --output "MKV3D_3D.265" --y4m -

Avisynth error:
Script error: there is no function named "SupTitle"
(__ENCODE_3D_MOVIE.avs, line 35)
x265 [error]: unable to open input file <->
Encoding finished Sun 07/17/2016 1:16:30.16

C:\Users\Rob\Downloads\John Carter\MKV3D>"C:\Users\Rob\Downloads\BD3D2MK3D\BD3D2MK3D\toolset\mkvmerge.exe" @__MUX_3D_OPTIONS.txt | "C:\Users\Rob\Downloads\BD3D2MK3D\BD3D2MK3D\toolset\tee.exe" "MKV3D_3D.mkvmerge.log"
mkvmerge v9.2.0 ('Photograph') 32bit
Error: The file 'MKV3D_3D.265' could not be opened for reading: open file error.

Press any key to continue . . .

Last edited by robl45; 17th July 2016 at 06:17.
Old 17th July 2016, 11:22   #1047  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by robl45 View Post
Is there a guide for this anywhere? I'm looking to take MKV MVC from make mkv and compress it with X265 and keep it in mvc format.
You cannot use x264 to compress to MVC. x264 is an AVC encoder. It is unable to create the MVC track.

Also, BD3D2MK3D is not designed to produce AVC+MVC, so it's not the right tool for you.

You need the FRIM Encoder to do what you want.

You can also use MakeMKV is you want to keep the original AVC and MVC tracks from the 3DBD without re-encoding.
Old 17th July 2016, 11:34   #1048  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

Quote:
*** BDSup2Sub close error: child process exited abnormally
child process exited abnormally. No captions in subtitle stream?
*** Found 0 captions, including 0 forced captions.
ERROR: Can't convert "MKV3D.track_4.Eng.sup" to XML/PNG format!
Obviously, there is something wrong with the subtitle track. It is empty, or it has discrepancies. Try another subtitle track.
You can also try to extract that track with another program, like eac3to, but I doubt you will succeed.

Quote:
Avisynth error:
Script error: there is no function named "SupTitle"
(__ENCODE_3D_MOVIE.avs, line 35)
I suppose you have used the option to hardcode a subtitle stream over the video in the last tab. Right?

Can you post the content of the __ENCODE_3D_MOVIE.avs file? It should load the SupTitle plugin.

Also, please verify that you have the SupTitle.dll, SupCore.dll, loadhelper.dll, msvcp100.dll and msvcr100.dll files in the BD3D2MK3D\toolset folder.
Old 17th July 2016, 15:47   #1049  |  Link
robl45

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0lZ View Post
You cannot use x264 to compress to MVC. x264 is an AVC encoder. It is unable to create the MVC track.

Also, BD3D2MK3D is not designed to produce AVC+MVC, so it's not the right tool for you.

You need the FRIM Encoder to do what you want.

You can also use MakeMKV is you want to keep the original AVC and MVC tracks from the 3DBD without re-encoding.
I'm sorry, I don't mean to be stupid, I thought the point of this program was to take the mkv mvc file from makemkv and be able to compress it to a more manageble size. So this won't compress it to a smaller size, only convert it to a different format?
Old 17th July 2016, 19:53   #1050  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

No. BD3D2MK3D converts from the BD3D format (AVC+MVC) to side-by-side, top & bottom or frame sequential format, encoded with the AVC codec (x264) or if you prefer HEVC (x265). Since that conversion requires to re-encode the video, it compresses it as well (more or less, depending of your encoding parameters). SBS and T&B are the most useful formats, because they are recognised by all 3D players. Frame Sequential is recognised by some players (notably DLP projectors) and is recommended only if your player doesn't support SBS or T&B.

In the other hand, recompressing to the same BD3D format (AVC + MVC) doesn't make much sense, except if you want to re-create a 3DBD with smaller files (such as for burning the movie only on a DVD formatted in BD format). To compress to the BD3D format, you need a "twin encoder", to create the AVC stream for the main view, and the MVC stream for the dependent view. And encoding to MVC is not possible with x264 or x265. To do that, you need an encoder based on the Intel toolkit (the only available free MVC encoder), such as FRIM. That encoder gives less good results than x264.

The third solution is to put the original AVC and MVC streams without re-encoding them into a MKV container with MakeMKV, to create the so called MVC MKV. Currently, only stereoscopic player can easily play that kind of MKV, so the only advantage of that format is that it's a good backup of the original BD. But it takes much disc space and is almost unplayable. You can save much disc space if you re-encode the AVC and MVC streams with FRIM, but what's the point? You'll get a too poor quality for a backup, and the MKV will still be playable only by Stereoscopic Player. Anyway, it's something BD3D2MK3D doesn't do.

Use the right tool to do what you want. Good quality SBS, T&B or FS in AVC or HEVC with BD3D2MK3D, or AVC+MVC with FRIM Encoder and a 3DBD authoring program is you want to compress the 3DBD to another 3DBD or create an almost useless MVC MKV.

Last edited by r0lZ; 17th July 2016 at 20:05.
Old 18th July 2016, 08:45   #1051  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar View Post
Just one more question: is there a way to convert HSBS files to FS? Looks like the software only can work with ISO or 3D-MKV (where the last one requires the 3D file created by MakeMKV). What if I do not have the required extra file? Did some playing around by downloading some 3D SBS test files, but no go . Any advice?
As promised, here is a little avisynth script to help you convert Half or Full SBS or T&B to Frame Sequential:
Code:
# SBSorTAB2FS.avs v1.0 by r0lZ, July 18, 2016
# Avisynth script to convert a 3D clip from Full or Half SBS or T&B to 720p or 1080p frame sequential
# Requires the FFMpegSource2 avisynth plugin: http://avisynth.nl/index.php/FFmpegSource
# Usage: Copy this script in the directory containing the source clip, and edit the settings below to suit your needs.
# Encode the script using a good x264 or x265 frontend, and mux with MkvToolnix GUI.
# Don't forget the very important x264 option --frame-packing 5
# Select the stereography mode 13: both eyes laced in one block (left first) for the video stream in MkvToolnix GUI.

# Edit the settings below:

# Source clip file name.  If the AVS script is not in the same directory, the full path must be provided.
SourceClip = "3D Movie HSBS.mkv"
# Source format is SBS?.  Can be true for SBS or false for T&B
SourceSBS = true
# source is half-TAB ?  Can be true for Half-T&B or false for full T&B.  (This setting is ignored if the source is full-SBS or half-SBS)
SourceFull = false
# Source has left view first ?  Can be true for left view first (usual), or false for right view first.
SourceLeftViewFirst = true
# Source vertical resolution.  Can be 720 or 1080
SourceResolution = 1080
# Output vertical resolution.  Can be 720 or 1080
OutputResolution = 720

# Load the source clip in Half or Full-SBS 1080p format
FFMpegSource2(SourceClip)

# Crop left and right images from Half or Full SBS source
view1 = SourceSBS ? Crop(0,  0, last.width / -2, 0) : Crop(0,  0, 0, last.height / -2)
view2 = SourceSBS ? Crop(last.width / 2, 0, 0, 0) : Crop(0, last.height / 2, 0, 0)

# Build Frame sequential clip
fs = SourceLeftViewFirst ? Interleave(view1, view2) : Interleave(view2, view1)

# If the horizontal black borders have been cropped, restore them
border = ( SourceSBS || SourceFull) ? (SourceResolution - fs.height) / 2 : (SourceResolution / 2 - fs.height) / 2
fs = ( border > 0 ) ? AddBorders(fs, 0, border, 0, border) : fs

# Resize FS clip to 720p or 1080p
LanczosResize(fs, OutputResolution * 16 / 9, OutputResolution)
You can download the script here.

Usage:

You need: Avisynth with the FFMpegSource2 avisynth plugin properly installed, a good GUI for x264 (I suggest the Simple x264/x265 Launcher), and MkvToolnix. I suggest also to install the avisynth editor AVSp Mod, to edit and verify the avisynth clip.

Copy the script in the directory containing the SBS or T&B script you want to convert.

Open it in AVSp Mod (or in any text editor like Notepad) and edit the settings at the top of the file. They should be self-explanatory. You must specify the file name of the clip, and the format, such as Half SBS Left view first 1080p (the most frequent situation). There is also an option to convert to FS full-HD (1080p) or "small-HD" (720p).

Note that the SourceResolution is the height of the source clip BEFORE any cropping of the black borders, that may have been done when the clip has been encoded to SBS or T&B. Usually, the source resolution is 1080. Note also that the SourceFull argument is used only when converting from T&B format, and is ignored for SBS.

If you have AVSp Mod, click the Play arrow in the bottom left corner of the window, and then use the Right cursor key on your keyboard or use the timeline with the mouse to start the rendering and verify that everything works as expected. (You may have to wait a long time when you play the script for the first time, because FFMpeg must generate an index file once, and that requires to scan the whole input clip.)

Now, launch your GUI for x264. Open the AVS script in the GUI. Select the x264 options you want to use, like the CRF value. DO NOT FORGET the very important --frame-packing 5 option. (Without that option, x264 will "think" that the differences between the even and odd images of the frame sequential clip are constant moves, and it may blur them !) If you use the Simple x264 Launcher, you must type that option in the "Custom encoder parameters" field.

You may want to specify other x264 options as well, such as the frame rate, the total number of frames, the level, and so on, but none are really necessary. (If you want to know the options that BD3D2MK3D uses, encode a small clip to frame-sequential, and have a look at the __ENCODE_3D.cmd file.)

Finally, launch the encoding.

When the encoding is finished, open the original SBS or T&B clip in MkvToolnix GUI, and untick the video stream. Add the new video stream you have just encoded, and specify the stereoscopy mode 13 "both eyes laced in one block (left first)". For the "Default Duration/FPS", you should use the same frame rate than in the input clip (usually 24000/1001p).

Remux. The output should be OK. Verify if there are no sync problems with the audio tracks, and if necessary, specify the correct delays in the MkvToolnix GUI and mux again.

Have fun. :-)

Last edited by r0lZ; 18th July 2016 at 09:05.
Old 18th July 2016, 12:41   #1052  |  Link
robl45

Quote:
Obviously, there is something wrong with the subtitle track. It is empty, or it has discrepancies. Try another subtitle track.
You can also try to extract that track with another program, like eac3to, but I doubt you will succeed.

I suppose you have used the option to hardcode a subtitle stream over the video in the last tab. Right?

Can you post the content of the __ENCODE_3D_MOVIE.avs file? It should load the SupTitle plugin.

Also, please verify that you have the SupTitle.dll, SupCore.dll, loadhelper.dll, msvcp100.dll and msvcr100.dll files in the BD3D2MK3D\toolset folder.
Files above are there, file info below. I don't believe this is going to do what I need it to, but there appears to be a bug here so I'm happy to help. The subtitle is definately good, its the forced subtitles and plays fine in MPC-HC. I also tried to extract it like you suggested and it worked as well.

# Avisynth script generated Mon Jul 18 07:24:00 EDT 2016 by BD3D2MK3D v0.92
# to convert "C:/Users/Rob/Downloads/ironman/John_Carter_t01.mkv"
# to 3D Frame Sequential.
# Hardcoded subtitles file "MKV3D.track_4.Eng.3D_left.sup" not generated,
# probably because there is no forced subs in the original file.
# No subtitles will be hardcoded.
# Movie title: john carter
#
# Source information: Interleaved 3D MKV generated by MakeMKV v1.10.0 win(x64-release).
# MKV file: John_Carter_t01.mkv
# Video : Eng AVC, 1080p, 23.976 fps, left-eye
# Audio : Eng DTS-HD-MA, Bitrate: 1536Kbps core + MLP data.Sample Rate: 48KHz Channels: 7.1 (DTS Master Audio 24bit)
# Subtitle: Eng PGS, 3D-plane: 5
# Subtitle: Eng PGS, 3D-plane: 0
# Video : Eng MVC, 1080p, 23.976 fps, right-eye (32 3D-Planes)

LoadPlugin("C:\Users\Rob\Downloads\BD3D2MK3D\BD3D2MK3D\toolset\LoadHelper.dll")
LoadPlugin("DGMVCDecode.dll")
#LoadPlugin("FRIMSource.dll")
#LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files (x86)\BDtoAVCHD\MVCSource.dll")

##LoadPlugin("VSFilter.dll")
#LoadPlugin("SupTitle.dll")

# Load the two video streams (189933 frames per stream)
interleaved = DGMVCSource("MKV3D.track_1.264", "MKV3D.track_1.mvc", view = 0, frames = 189933, hw = 0)
#interleaved = FRIMSource("mvc", "MKV3D.track_1.264", "MKV3D.track_1.mvc", num_frames = 189933, cache = 2, platform = "")
#interleaved = MVCsource("MKV3D.track_1.264", "MKV3D.track_1.mvc", 189933, 2)
# Current base view: left eye.
# The views are in the common order: AVC stream = left view, MVC stream = right view.
left = SelectEven(interleaved)
right = SelectOdd(interleaved)

# Hardcode subtitles
#left = VobSub(left, "MKV3D.track_4.Eng.3D_left.sub")
#right = VobSub(right, "MKV3D.track_4.Eng.3D_right.sub")
left = SupTitle(left, "MKV3D.track_4.Eng.3D_left.sup")
right = SupTitle(right, "MKV3D.track_4.Eng.3D_right.sup")

# Build Frame Sequential stream
Interleave(left, right)
AssumeFPS(48000/1001.0)

# Return the 3D clip.
Return(last)#.Info()
Old 18th July 2016, 13:26   #1053  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

OK, for the second error (there is no function named "SupTitle"), it's because the line #LoadPlugin("SupTitle.dll") is commented out. Remove the "#" at the beginning and that should work.
Have you edited the script manually yourself, or is it exactly what BD3D2MK3D has generated? In the second case, there is a bug in my code.

For the problem of the "empty" subtitle stream, it seems that it's a Java error. Try to re-install the Java Runtime (32 and/or 64 bit, depending of the version installed on your system) and/or update it to the latest version. To check if Java works as expected, you can launch a conversion to 3D from the Subtitle Tools menu. It's faster than having to re-create a project from scratch. If you can't get BDSup2Sub to work, try to select the ++ version (with the Settings -> BDSup2Sub menu), and again try to launch a conversion manually to verify.

Last edited by r0lZ; 18th July 2016 at 13:28.
Old 18th July 2016, 14:04   #1054  |  Link
robl45

I have not touched any of the files, just run the program. I did as you suggested below with the subtitles tool menu, when using the ++ version it worked. I don't really understand it. I just built this computer and I installed Java and verified it. not sure what exactly is going on with that.

Quote:
OK, for the second error (there is no function named "SupTitle"), it's because the line #LoadPlugin("SupTitle.dll") is commented out. Remove the "#" at the beginning and that should work.
Have you edited the script manually yourself, or is it exactly what BD3D2MK3D has generated? In the second case, there is a bug in my code.

For the problem of the "empty" subtitle stream, it seems that it's a Java error. Try to re-install the Java Runtime (32 and/or 64 bit, depending of the version installed on your system) and/or update it to the latest version. To check if Java works as expected, you can launch a conversion to 3D from the Subtitle Tools menu. It's faster than having to re-create a project from scratch. If you can't get BDSup2Sub to work, try to select the ++ version (with the Settings -> BDSup2Sub menu), and again try to launch a conversion manually to verify.
Old 18th July 2016, 14:21   #1055  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

OK, thanks. Unfortunately, BDSup2Sup++ has some bugs that the java version doesn't have, so it is better if you can fix the problem and use the java version.
BTW, BD3D2MK3D tries to determine itself the "best" java exe to run, but it's not easy due to the incredibly bizarre way it is installed. If you wish, you can edit the BD3D2MK3D.cfg file (in the BD3D2MK3D folder) and change the path in the following line:
Code:
set ::config(javapath)         {C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath\java.exe}
Note that you should replace the backslashes in the path with normal slashes or double backslashes.
Personally, I use often the real exe, located in "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_92\bin", because the exe in ProgramData are just shortcuts, not well supported by some programs). But due to the version string in the installation path (why?!?), you will have to modify the config file after each new release of java. You may also try to use "java.exe" without the path. That may work, or not, depending of the Java installer.

I think that the commented out LoadPlugin is a bug that happens only when the subtitles cannot be converted to 3D. In that case, hardcoding them over the video is not possible, and therefore the SupTitle plugin is not necessary. The problem is that the SupTitle command is used because it has not be commented out, and the script cannot start. I will fix that bug for the next version. In the meantime, you can re-generate the project with BDSup2Sup++, or simply convert the subtitles manually, comment out the LoadPlugin line, and launch the encoding normally.

Last edited by r0lZ; 18th July 2016 at 14:24.
Old 18th July 2016, 14:26   #1056  |  Link
robl45

I did play around with the java just now and it seems that BDsup2Sup java version is now working as it did convert the subs manually.

Quote:
OK, thanks. Unfortunately, BDSup2Sup++ has some bugs that the java version doesn't have, so it is better if you can fix the problem and use the java version.
BTW, BD3D2MK3D tries to determine itself the "best" java exe to run, but it's not easy due to the incredibly bizarre way it is installed. If you wish, you can edit the BD3D2MK3D.cfg file (in the BD3D2MK3D folder) and change the path in the following line:
Code:
set ::config(javapath)         {C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath\java.exe}
Note that you should replace the backslashes in the path with normal slashes or double backslashes.
Personally, I use often the real exe, located in "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_92\bin", because the exe in ProgramData are just shortcuts, not well supported by some programs). But due to the version string in the installation path (why?!?), you will have to modify the config file after each new release of java. You may also try to use "java.exe" without the path. That may work, or not, depending of the Java installer.

I think that the commented out LoadPlugin is a bug that happens only when the subtitles cannot be converted to 3D. In that case, hardcoding them over the video is not possible, and therefore the SupTitle plugin is not necessary. The problem is that the SupTitle command is used because it has not be commented out, and the script cannot start. I will fix that bug for the next version. In the meantime, you can re-generate the project with BDSup2Sup++, or simply convert the subtitles manually, comment out the LoadPlugin line, and launch the encoding normally.
Old 18th July 2016, 16:25   #1057  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

OK, so if you have a chance to generate again a project with similar settings (including a hardcoded subtitle stream), please let me know if everything is working as expected. Thanks in advance.
Old 19th July 2016, 10:54   #1058  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

BD3D2MK3D v0.93

This version fixes the "Script error: there is no function named SupTitle" bug occurring rarely and discussed here. I have also added in the error message that the error can be caused by Java.
There are also some improvements, notably in the functions available to format correctly the actor and character names in the Title & Tags tab.
Finally, the x264, x265 and MkvToolnix tools have been updated to their latest versions.
Quote:
v0.93 (July 19, 2016)
- Improved the functions available with the context menu in the Actors (and characters) field of tab 3.
- Modified the Help message about the DTS decoder, because ArcSoft is not the best choice any more.
- Fix: The encoding should not crash any more when the subtitles to hardcode on the video cannot be generated.
- Updated the MkvToolnix exes to the latest version (v9.3.1 "Mask Machine")
- Updated the x264 exes to the latest version (v0.148.2705)
- Updated the x265 exes to the latest version (v2.0+2)
Download: BD3D2MK3D.7z
Old 4th August 2016, 11:51   #1059  |  Link
frank
Banned

After Upgrading my Dell from W7Pro to W10Pro 1511 (not
anniversary) BD3D2MK3D cannot read covers from BD.
ISO mounted with W10. Latest Java 8 Update 101.

If I select cover From BD then I get an error in the bottom line:
Code:
convert.exe: Not recognizing known sRGB profile that has been edited
`C:/Users/tester/AppData/Local/Temp/thumb_cover_land_9208.png'
@ warning/png.c /MagickPNGWarningHandler/1832.
But there are .jpg pictures in BDMV/META/DL with other names.
Same issue with the button and selecting the jpg on BD.
Tested v0.93 and v0.85.

What happend?

EDIT: BD was Batman v Superman. US. Something is strange with the pictures. Other BD works. I couldn't find a difference to other BD.

Last edited by frank; 4th August 2016 at 12:18. Reason: edit
Old 4th August 2016, 12:25   #1060  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

I have already encountered this error. It's a limitation in the ImageMagick library (convert.exe). It seems that some kind of RGB data (sRGB) cannot be recognised. Unfortunately, I can't fix it, because it's not a problem in my code.

I will try to do something, but I need more info. Please check your PMs.

In the meantime, you can open the image in any image editor, and save it in another format (such as PNG). Then, use that image in BD3D2MK3D. That should work.

Last edited by r0lZ; 4th August 2016 at 12:27.
Closed Thread