Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > (HD) DVD & Blu-ray authoring

Closed Thread

Old 25th November 2019, 14:39   #1781  |  Link
confessor

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0lZ View Post
And what about the software mode explained here ?
Without results.
Old 6th December 2019, 17:53   #1782  |  Link
thxoptimizer

Hello r0lZ,

I have a serious problem with my Angry Birds ISO (which worked perfectly fine when I played it as a disc !!!!EDIT!!! I just checked in 2D to read on my computer and in fact there is a glitch at this time).

1st conversion 12/08 (so I don't remember with which version of BD3D2MK3D but the version at this moment).
Everything is fine at the beginning...after a while I notice something strange when there is some motion (when I look with VLC, it seems that the right frame is coming before the left frame)
And around 52'01 ==> doesn't work at all

2nd conversion today = 06/12 (v1.17 +AviSynthPlus-r1576).
Same symptoms and also not usable after 52'01 (even if after the image is completely black istead of pixelised)

Of course I had some errors in the b1st step (before launching __ENCODE_3D_LAUNCHER.cmd) :

I can provide you logs if it helps.
Thanks.

PS : it's the 1st time I watch a complete movie since I discovered your software but I tried to convert another one successfully

EDIT : after writing all this, in fact maybe you can't do anything...except if you find a way that a simple glitch in the original movie does not impact all the end of the conversion?

Last edited by thxoptimizer; 6th December 2019 at 18:08.
Old 7th December 2019, 10:52   #1783  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by thxoptimizer View Post
EDIT : after writing all this, in fact maybe you can't do anything...except if you find a way that a simple glitch in the original movie does not impact all the end of the conversion?
Correct. Unfortunately, there is nothing that can be used to guess how many frames are missing, and therefore, the missing frames are simply skipped. Since during the glitch, there is a big chance that more frames are damaged for the left edge than for the right eye, or the opposite, the synchronisation of the two views (and probably also of the audio streams) cannot be maintained.
Sorry, but you need a good source to process it with BD3D2MK3D.

BTW, perhaps you could try to decrypt the BD with MakeMKV. Perhaps it will be smart enough to remove an equal number of frames in the two video streams, but honestly, I don't think so.
Old 17th December 2019, 03:31   #1784  |  Link
seplant

A little help please. I am able to run BD3D2MK3D and create the required TEMP files. I have AviSynthPlus 3.4.0 installed on my 64-bit laptop, and I have run AVSInfoTool to verify the installation, but I get the following when I try to run the _ENCODE_3D.cmd file:

----------------------------------------------

Encoding movie in 3D
Movie: Justice League 3D
Encoding started Mon 12/16/2019 21:22:34.69

N:\Blu-ray\3D\Temp\Justice League 3D\MKV3D>"C:\Users\Scott\Downloads\BD3D2MK3D\toolset\x264_x64.exe" --output-depth 8 --crf 23 --preset medium --sar 1:1 --range tv --colormatrix bt709 --frame-packing 3 --qpfile chapters_3D.qpfile --frames 172690 --fps 24000/1001 --output "MKV3D_3D.264" "__ENCODE_3D_MOVIE.avs"

Return on error: error code -1, pipeline_decode.cpp 91

Return on error: error code -1, pipeline_decode.cpp 531

avs [error]: DGMVCSource: cannot open the source file or Intel Media SDK init failed
(__ENCODE_3D_MOVIE.avs, line 22)
x264 [error]: could not open input file `__ENCODE_3D_MOVIE.avs'
Encoding finished Mon 12/16/2019 21:22:40.41

N:\Blu-ray\3D\Temp\Justice League 3D\MKV3D>"C:\Users\Scott\Downloads\BD3D2MK3D\toolset\mkvmerge.exe" @__MUX_3D_OPTIONS.json | "C:\Users\Scott\Downloads\BD3D2MK3D\toolset\tee.exe" "MKV3D_3D.mkvmerge.log"
mkvmerge v38.0.0 ('The Silent Type') 32-bit
Error: The type of file 'MKV3D_3D.264' could not be recognized.

Press any key to continue . . .

----------------------------------------------

Any recommendations would be much appreciated.
Old 17th December 2019, 20:59   #1785  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by seplant View Post
Any recommendations would be much appreciated.
Try to change the MVC decoder with Settings -> MVC Decoder -> Use FRIMSource and disable the hardware acceleration with Settings -> MVC Decoder -> Hardware Acceleration -> Disabled.
Old 19th December 2019, 12:27   #1786  |  Link
seplant

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0lZ View Post
Try to change the MVC decoder with Settings -> MVC Decoder -> Use FRIMSource and disable the hardware acceleration with Settings -> MVC Decoder -> Hardware Acceleration -> Disabled.
This worked! Thanks!!!
Closed Thread