View Single Post
Old 25th May 2011, 20:21   #268  |  Link
LoRd_MuldeR
Software Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogway View Post
Its strange because I tested with megui too and it also failed. This never happened to me so I think the cause could be I recently upgraded to avisynth 2.58, by some reason I always sticked to 2.57, maybe this is why.
This sounds like something is wrong with your Avisynth. I highly suggest to make a clean un-install of Avisynth and all the plug-in's!

Then re-install the latest stable Avisynth (v2.58) and add only the plug-in you need for the test...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogway View Post
Now Im back to 2.57 and uninstalled megui, I will install it again and recheck. Source is a 2h ac3 so I think in this case lameXP wont work.
If that's a 5.1 channel source, then it can be problematic. Two hours of uncompressed 6 channel audio may easily exceed the 4 GB limit.

Still 'avs2wav' wouldn't simply stall in that situation. It would dump to the end of the stream and then fail to close/finalize the Wave file properly...

(It seems many applications will actually ignore the size field in the RIFF/Wave header and play all the way to the end of the physical file)

Last edited by LoRd_MuldeR; 25th May 2011 at 20:34.
LoRd_MuldeR is offline   Reply With Quote