View Single Post
Old 5th July 2022, 21:06   #887  |  Link
dREV

I wanted to ask if this script below from https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.p...22#post1906222 doesn't need an update to it after a year and many months of updates later? Thanks for sharing that script as I been using it since even now.

Code:
useDebilinearM=false #Depend on the source
nativeWidth=1504 #Depend on the source
nativeHeight=846 #Depend on the source
outputWidth=1280 #Depend on what you need
outputHeight=720 #Depend on what you need
noDesample=(nativeWidth > outputWidth && nativeHeight > outputHeight) || (nativeHeight >= Height && nativeWidth >= Width)
luma=IsAvsPlus() ? ExtractY() : ConvertToY8()
chroma=Interleave(IsAvsPlus() ? ExtractU() : UToY8(), IsAvsPlus() ? ExtractV() : VToY8())
desampleluma=noDesample ? luma : useDebilinearM ? luma.DebilinearM(nativeWidth,nativeHeight, DeResizeMT=true) : luma.ResizeX(nativeWidth,
nativeHeight,kernel="bicubic",a1=0,a2=1,dither_mode=0,desampling=true) #you must set the correct kernel and the settings here (Depend on the source)
outputluma=!(noDesample || (nativeWidth != outputWidth || nativeHeight != outputHeight)) ? desampleluma : desampleluma.nnedi3_resize16(outputWidth, 
outputHeight) #you can add another settings depend on what you need
outputchroma=chroma.nnedi3_resize16(outputWidth, outputHeight,kernel_u="blackman"src_top=0.0,src_left=0.50) #you can add another settings depend on what you need
YtoUV(outputchroma.SelectEven(),outputchroma.SelectOdd(),outputluma)
I tried adding LSB to it and seems to work with no issues
Code:
useDebilinearM=false #Depend on the source
nativeWidth=1504 #Depend on the source
nativeHeight=846 #Depend on the source
outputWidth=1280 #Depend on what you need
outputHeight=720 #Depend on what you need
noDesample=(nativeWidth > outputWidth && nativeHeight > outputHeight) || (nativeHeight >= Height && nativeWidth >= Width)
luma=IsAvsPlus() ? ExtractY() : ConvertToY8()
chroma=Interleave(IsAvsPlus() ? ExtractU() : UToY8(), IsAvsPlus() ? ExtractV() : VToY8())
desampleluma=noDesample ? luma : useDebilinearM ? luma.DebilinearM(nativeWidth,nativeHeight, DeResizeMT=true,thr=01, lsb_inout=true) : luma.ResizeX(nativeWidth,
nativeHeight,kernel="bicubic",a1=0,a2=1,dither_mode=0,lsb_in=true,lsb_out=true,desampling=true) #you must set the correct kernel and the settings here (Depend on the source)
outputluma=!(noDesample || (nativeWidth != outputWidth || nativeHeight != outputHeight)) ? desampleluma : desampleluma.nnedi3_resize16(outputWidth, 
outputHeight, lsb_in=true,lsb=true) #you can add another settings depend on what you need
outputchroma=chroma.nnedi3_resize16(outputWidth, outputHeight,0.50,kernel_u="blackman",src_top=0.0,src_left=0.50,lsb_in=true,lsb=true) #you can add another settings depend on what you need
YtoUV(outputchroma.SelectEven(),outputchroma.SelectOdd(),outputluma)
In addition, I wanted to ask if you think it doesn't need the "prefetch" and the "MT" parameter to take advantage of JPSDR's dll's like "ResampleMT" to use "Spline36MT" instead of the regular "Spline36" or when using "DebilinearM" using "BicubicResizeMT" instead of "BicubicResize" and so on.

One more thing, does "nnedi3_resize16" use the "MT's" or take advantage of "ResampleMT"? I think you did this for "DebilinearM" to use "MT" in the script. Maybe I am wrong but seems to be "DeRMT". I just don't see it in "nnedi3_resize16" as I see "kernel_d = Default(kernel_d, "Spline36" " so I think it uses the normal "Spline36". You think it's fine the way it is? or could use an update or would that take too long?

Last edited by dREV; 5th July 2022 at 21:16. Reason: minor edit
dREV is offline   Reply With Quote