View Single Post
Old 18th November 2018, 05:28   #71  |  Link
Revan654

Quote:
Originally Posted by lansing View Post
I just tried out the template system, and I found problems on its own.

First problem, when I have a video loaded, it doesn't let me create a new template, but it has no option to close the current file, so I will have to restart the program to create it.

Second problem, there is no selection in the main ui to choose "no indexing and demxuing", if I want to save a new template regarding this, I would have to first load the "no indexing and demuxing", then do my changes and save template, which is kind of odd.
Template -> whatevertemplate.srip (Closes the file and loads the default values)

Templates can not be Created with Videos Loaded since it would create a null value for both Source and output. Null values will always crash software.

Quote:
"no indexing and demxuing"
Yes There is.

Quote:
The program should not be forcing the users to update their avs, it should just give a warning and let the user decide what to do. For me I was trying to use vs but the program was locking me out because I didn't update my avs.
AVS+ is only required, Which is what StaxRip uses.

The default FrameServer is AVS, it's been this way since the start. VS is considered addon. AVS is used on many functions, even when using VS. Not to mention VS has AVS Support.

I would read the docs since many of these subjects are covered.