View Single Post
Old 15th May 2008, 04:34   #1  |  Link
DigitAl56K

Announcing Project Rémoulade [DivX H.264 codec]

It is with great pleasure that I can finally unveil Project Rémoulade and its first release, the DivX H.264 Decoder!

DivX H.264 Decoder Beta 1 decodes H.264 High, High 10, and High 4:2:2 profile streams including full interlace support and is multithreaded for accelerated decoding on up to 8 CPUs. Based on our own testing, we believe that it may be the fastest decoder currently available, but we'd like to get your feedback too.

We're looking for people interested in testing this beta as well as future releases from the project. We're starting out with a closed group with limited capacity and over the coming hours/days we'll be sending out invitations to participate. Although I plan to contact a number of the forum members here at Doom9 with invitations you will need a free account at DivX Labs in order to join the Project Rémoulade group. If you don't get an invitation in the next 24 hours (please be patient) and you would like to participate it's important that you follow the instructions at the bottom of the Beta 1 article (i.e. create a DivX Labs account and send me a PM via DivX Labs with your details). Note that I will also reply to PM's through Doom9 but without your DivX Labs user name it's impossible to add you to the group.

Last edited by Guest; 16th May 2008 at 05:20. Reason: fix title typo
DigitAl56K is offline   Reply With Quote