View Single Post
Old 31st July 2015, 13:12   #485  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

I suppose that the apostrophe in integers is caused by the locale you have selected to display numbers, currency and so on. It's not necessarily the primary language of Windows. For example, I use a Windows in English, but with the locale set to Belgium, and it uses the coma as the decimal separator. Anyway, apostrophes in numbers are really bizarre. Is it the normal way to display German numbers? Anyway, that bug will be fixed with the next release. I just don't want to release it immediately, because the last update has been released yesterday, so please be patient. In the meantime, yes I am interested in the error message. If it is different than the "'", I need to know it. Thanks in advance.

AnyDVD is probably the key, and you should have no problem any more. BD3D2MK3D and tsMuxeR accept only unprotected BDs, and therefore you have to rip it to ISO first, or decrypt it on the fly. And tsMuxeR should issue a warning instead of crashing. It is a pity that AnyDVD is not free, as it's a good solution.

If your TV can't play the MKV files, it should be possible to mux easily to MP4. That's not possible directly with BD3D2MK3D, but you can untick its option to mux to MKV and mux the resulting elementary streams yourself. Anyway, try the MKV first, and please let me know if it is accepted by your TV.

And thanks for the thanks!

[EDIT] Just added a dialog explaining that you may have to use a decrypted ISO or AnyDVD when that error occurs.

Last edited by r0lZ; 31st July 2015 at 13:26.