View Single Post
Old 22nd October 2019, 12:36   #1726  |  Link
TVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0lZ View Post
Hum, strange. I have converted Tintin without problem, and I have never seen a report for this kind of problem, for any movie.

Have you used the option "Add X seconds of black at the beginning of the video" in the last tab ? Personally, I use it almost always without problem, but if you did it, you may have to retry without that option.

Also, can you verify if there is a delay in the original MKV (as produced by MakeMKV) with MediaInfo ? Usually, I don't use MakeMKV to convert my movies, and it is possible that a delay in the original MKV is not correctly taken into account by BD3D2MK3D. (I will try here anyway.)

If your stream has a delay, or if you can figure out the duration of the offset yourself, you can fix it manually by editing the __MUX_3D_OPTIONS.json file. In the Audio stream(s) section, change the line just after the --sync line with 0:500, where the number in red is the offset to apply, in milliseconds. (Positive numbers mean move the audio later.) Then, launch __MUX_3D.cmd to remux the file (without re-encoding of course).

Sorry, I can't help much more.

Fantastic, thanks r0lZ.

I'll have a tinker and let you know how I get on.