View Single Post
Old 28th December 2006, 06:30   #19  |  Link
hajj_3

Yes, protect your identity and IP. use proxies, firewalls etc etc.

dont release loads of versions, wait until your next version you release is perfect. the less releases the less likely you will be caught, we dont want you being sued for $10m.

Keep up the great work, i wouldnt have shared the source code just yet as they can change the code in future players and discs to stop this. i would have just created the code and then in 6 months release the code when hd-dvd players are more standard and more titles are out.

I'd delete the link to the sourcecode, ask people to stop sharing it and just release the executable for the time being we want as many hd-dvd's ripped and put out by the scene as possible.

please can you show some screenshots off the directories as your video showed a movie file that was about 4gb, unless its really short like a "making of" then surely a movie would be 10gb+.

this guy has done some serious coding!!! even the documentation is nice!

I could see hd-dvd getting hacked to death like the 360 firmware, once the hack has been released into the wild load of others will disect and improve it, this could be the next smartripper! hope slysoft anydvd incorporates some of this

thanks alot, keep up the FANTASTIC WORK!!!

Last edited by hajj_3; 28th December 2006 at 06:44.
hajj_3 is offline   Reply With Quote