View Single Post
Old 22nd January 2011, 16:35   #19  |  Link
yetanotherid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghitulescu View Post
Is this one phrase? Wow ....

I don't know where did you spend the last years of your life before joining doom9. I'd rather prefer not to know .
It's called reality. Maybe take a holiday there at some stage to see if you like it.

Quote:
What you insist to compare is the sound of a Pathéphone with that of an LP.
C1/C2 and so on, and similar parameters for other media, serve to help people make a comparizon between 2 incomparable entities.
I'm not insisting on comparing anything. YOU made the comparison when you stated that new media is not as good a quality as older media, not me.
Yes products have a lifespan, but you've still not offered anything to show that sometime recently Verbatim decided the CD/DVD blank was coming to the end of it's life and therefore decided to let their quality control drop, or use a lower quality manufacturing process, or whatever it is you think has caused the quality of their media to drop.
Bluray disc burning might be becoming more common place, but I'd not be surprised if DVD burning is currently at it's peak.

Quote:
I am not sure why do you do what you do:
1. you like to contradict people
2. you wanna learn yourself in a clever way: by forcing the people to respond to your own questions, disguised as statements, knowing that people that know the answer cannot stand that the newbie, which owns the thread you "infested", might get the wrong answer, served by someone pretending to be an authority in the matter.
I just ask questions when someone posts something which common sense tells me probably isn't correct, and often when it's not, after several posts of trying to pretend they're answering the question, the person who originally wrote it will then resort to the sort of dribble you just posted.
yetanotherid is offline   Reply With Quote