View Single Post
Old 8th September 2017, 10:23   #1229  |  Link
von Suppé

I am near completion reading the whole thread. Excuse me for going a bit offside as I don't use BD3D2MK3D for 3D mkv creating. My player won't play them but it does play 3D BD iso's so I use tsMuxer to remux main movie only, for diskspace reasons, and the fact that I want to replace/add my personally edited/created subtitles, of course preferably in proper 3D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0lZ View Post
TSMuxeR shows you the 3D-Plane number, but it is right that it can have some bugs... ...and it's one of the major reasons that have motived me to write my own MPLS parser.
Does that mean that, when remuxing a main movie only with tsMuxer, I should specify the 3d-Plane number found by BD3D2MK3D?
Or if I would leave tsMuxer's self-found 3D-Plane untouched, it would double-back it's own bug and assign the correct 3D-Plane number during muxing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0lZ View Post
There is normally one depth value per frame in each 3D-Plane, but some depths may be undefined (hex 0x80) if there is no subtitle at that frame.
Does that mean that the 3D-Plane contains 3D depth value for all videoframes of the video? I was under the impression that the 3D-Plane contained only depth-info about the subtitle it references to...