View Single Post
Old 15th November 2005, 21:25   #33  |  Link
bratao

Quote:
Originally Posted by stax
@bratao

I've changed my release script to include source as well meaning from now on source code and binaries come always in sync as it supposed to be.

Can you please, explain me what is wrong with the audio handling and how you use avi2wav, it wraps audio always in riff wav, do you demux only real wav, if not, how is audio processed further. Another problem is it outputs multible audio files for multibles source files, which should be tricky with simple command line preparers, a command line preparer would have to use sort of scripting or a dedicated preparer must be derived.
Sorry, i dont get the question..
but, i say what i get
1- The audio handle, for example i open a video for encodin,but i have many files in same folder (mp3, wav), so the staxrip for me always open 2 complety different audio files for the video.
I change the code for a more smart and anti-newbie way, it only open one file and the extention that we create(for the Mpg files it open mpa and for avi it open wav)

2-(i dont undertstand this question)- The beseet cant open the direct the avi sound, the avi2wav(use the comand line:avi2wavcmd inputfile.avi outfile.wav) demux the raw sound to a format that besweet can read and encode.
This its added in the preparation code, if extention is AVi its run.

And this is the changes:
In Mainform.vb
Quote:
For Each iExt As String In New String() {".mp3", ".ac3", ".mp2", ".mpa", ".wav"}
to
Quote:
For Each iExt As String In New String() {".mpa", ".wav"}
And commented the If p.Audio1.File

In ApplicationSettings.vb
Quote:
src.Fiters.Add(New AviSynthFilter("Source", "AVISource", "AVISource(%source_files_comma%,audio=false)", "Opens AVI files.", True))
to
Quote:
src.Fiters.Add(New AviSynthFilter("Source", "DirectShow", "DirectShowSource(""%source_file%"")", "Opens All files, that DirectShow can handle.", True))
In Package.vb
Quote:
Public Class Avi2WavPackage
Inherits Package

Public Sub New()
Name = "AviToWav"
Filename = "avi2wavcmd.exe"
Version = "1.0"
Website = "http://agrgic.tripod.com/avi2wav/"
Description = "Used to separe the sound from avi"
DownloadFilename = "avi2wavcmd.exe"
VersionDate = New DateTime(2005, 10, 1)
TreeFolder = "Video Processing"
End Sub

Public Overrides Function IsRequired() As Boolean
For Each i As Preparer In p.Preparers
If i.Name.Contains("Avi2wav") Then
Return True
End If
Next

Return False
End Function
End Class
in Preparer.vb

Quote:
Dim avi2wav As New CommanLinePreparer
avi2wav.Name = "Avi2wav"
avi2wav.Input = New List(Of String)(New String() {"avi"})
avi2wav.VideoOutput = New List(Of String)(New String() {"avi"})
avi2wav.AudioOutput = New List(Of String)(New String() {"wav"})
avi2wav.File = "%application:AviToWav%"
avi2wav.Arguments = "%source_files_blank% %source_dir%%source_name%.wav"
ret.Add(avi2wav)
In Stax rip types.vb

Quote:
Public Shared Avi2Wav As New Avi2WavPackage 'Bruno
AddPackage(Avi2Wav)
Im putting in my tree ,"Templates" to x264 configuration (Fast, normal, best and insane)