View Single Post
Old 7th February 2011, 12:17   #63  |  Link
yetanotherid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghitulescu View Post
All these questions are directly or indirectly related to you.
Errrr... That's because I'm discussing the subject with you, but the questions all directly or indirectly relate to the subject. Obviously, you just don't have the answers or more likely, they'd contradict your opinion.
First I'm not offering any on-topic information, now I'm being too specific. Are you coming to the end of your excuses list?

Quote:
The OP wanted to know something that s/he wanted for her/him, not for you.
The OP is long gone, and as an excuse, it's a pretty well worn one.
Who filled a recent thread with fascinating information on the history of the analogue pixel which had nothing to do with the OP's question? Please try to keep the hypocrisy in check.
(I'm still waiting for the screen shots you promised to back up your confabulation for that thread)

Quote:
Please don't deviate every thread to your needs. You are welcome to use the info or to disregard it if you think it's false, but please don't be so egocentric.
I love it when a poster finds some imaginary moral high ground from which to post. The moral high ground which lets them deviate a thread every which-way to argue their point, but gives them an excuse to criticise other posters for daring to disagree. Where can I buy me some of that moral high ground? Is it expensive, or did it come as a package deal when you bought the bridge?
You're actually very funny. Not so long ago I was poisoning the thread for having the audacity to disagree with you, yet I'm apparently the one who's being egocentric. You really are quite a clown.

Last edited by yetanotherid; 7th February 2011 at 14:49.
yetanotherid is offline   Reply With Quote