View Single Post
Old 14th December 2015, 13:18   #699  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomilein View Post
Subtitle is available in 3D before i encode this Movie.
I do not know if I need to add what in the Avisynthscript?
How is it possible that your post, dated 3rd December, appears only now (14th December)? It was not there when I wrote my previous post about BD3D2MK3D v0.79! Anyway, it's not the question.

If I understand correctly, the 3D subtitle is already present in the original BD? That's really strange. Anyway, if the subtitle has already the right format (3D Half-SBS 1080p), then you don't need to convert it again to 3D. You should replace the file name of the subtitle string in the avisynth script with the original version of the 3D subtitle (or the version with the "2D" extension if you are sure that it is really in 3D). The subtitle shown in the BDSup2Sub image should be OK, but I don't know its file name. So, you should have something like this:
Code:
SupTitle("00100.track_4614.Deu.2D.sup")
But I don't understand what you did in the first place, because if BD3D2MK3D has converted the original subtitle to 3D and that subtitle was already in 3D, it should contain 4 times the same subtitles instead of 2 times, and you should see two subtitles at the same time in the two views. But you explain that you "have the Subtitle only in the Left Side but not in the Right Side". That's very bizarre, and therefore I can't guarantee that the change of the filename explained above works as expected.

Note also that if the original subtitle is already in 3D, it has probably not the right depths computed from the 3D-Planes of the BD, and the subtitles may be a pain to read. If you want to be sure to have good results, you should convert yourself a 2D version of the subtitles to 3D with BD3D2MK3D, using a correct 3D-Plane.

Anyway, I'm curious. Can you confirm that the 3D subtitle you are using has been downloaded from the internet? I suppose so. Right?

Also, can you confirm that you have really encoded the movie from the 3D BD with BD3D2MK3D? It seems that the final SBS picture has not the correct 16:9 aspect ratio. The horizontal black borders have been cropped. BD3D2MK3D doesn't allow you to do that stupid thing, because ALL 3D movies MUST be encoded in 16:9. Also, the original movie seems to contain already hardcoded English subtitles. That's very strange too. I have never seen a commercial 3DBD with hardcoded subtitles.

So, if your movie comes from the internet and has not been encoded with BD3D2MK3D, I can't guarantee that the result will be correct, and anyway the D9 rules prohibit to help you for illegally downloaded material. So, sorry, but you will have to find the way to hardcode your 3D subtitles yourself.