View Single Post
Old 30th May 2008, 19:42   #209  |  Link
mrgtstr

I am not really sure where to put this and apologize if this is not the place. After doing numerous successful conversions with avi.net (great program by the way), I have a question regarding playback through avi.net. On some of my movies the audio and video get out of sync when I add it in to avi.net. I have been searching for a solution and haven't found one yet and realize this topic is talked about to death, but still would like some guidance.

This is what I have installed currently: k-like codec pack v3.9.0, avi.net v2.5.8.0, pgc.net v2.0.0.0, and the support tools off of avi.net’s website. I have been using dvdfab hd decrypter v5.0.2.5 to get the movie to my hard drive and then I use pgc.net to extract just the movie. After this is done, I open up the extracted movie through VLC and everything plays fine and to make sure everything is still in sync. I then add it into avi.net……when its done indexing and setting the aspect ratio and starts playing through avi.net, the audio and video are out of sync. and carries over after the conversion. Is there something that I am doing wrong or is there something in the temp folder that avi.net creates that I could edit? My other thought is……could the type of encryption on the dvd be messing with the sync issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
mrgtstr is offline   Reply With Quote