View Single Post
Old 17th November 2018, 17:08   #63  |  Link
lansing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revan654 View Post
The Control is perfectly fine.

I don't have any other dg software installed since there payware.

Lag is on your side.

It loads the default template before loading any new videos.

Video encoding software / editor performance is based off your system specs.
I'm pretty sure that the preview window lag when dragged around is a bug, because the lag only occurs on the first 100px of the movement. For example, if I drag the window from left of the screen to the right, the movement lags for about the first 100px, after that it moves smoothly.

I don't have the dgindexnv either, I'm just testing the program. And when I select the dgsource, the tools window will pop up, when I closed it, another tools window popped. So it's a bug.

The "auto load default template for new file" logic doesn't make much sense either. For example, I don't have the latest avs+ and I only want to open file with vapoursynth. When I started the program and tried to load a video, the tools window will pop up telling me that I don't have avs+, if I close it, the action will cancelled without giving me a choice to switch to vapoursynth filter. If I already have video loaded and tried to load a new one, this problem will prevent me from proceeding, I would have to restart the program in order to load the new file.

And I found another bug with the update function, it's not reading file path correctly if I have space in the folder name.

Quote:

The system cannot find the file specified

File: C:\apps\Video

Arguments: Editing\StaxRip\staxrip_1.9.0.0.x64\Update.bat